Day 1 of our next 50!!!!

Options
Hey everyone - welcome back! How have you been? We are going to start on Wednesday, January 2nd. Tell us what you'd like to accomplish in the next 50 day challenge!!

For me:

- I'd like to get back to consistently going to the gym. These holidays have gotten me out of my routine, and I'm itching to get back in!
- I'd like to lose at least 15lbs
- I want to be better at planning my meals
- I want to get to know all of you better!!!

How about you?

Replies

• garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I would like consistency with working out during the week. No excuses. No thinking I 'deserve' a treat...either I worked hard for it or not...bottom line for my next 50 days.
  • oAshlio
    oAshlio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My Goals:

1. I would love to get back into my morning routine of getting up and getting at least a half an hour done on the Bike and then doing my Yoga in the morning or afternoon too. Or even late at night before bed. The holidays have kind of messed me up too and I got off track.

2. During the next 50 days (about 7 weeks) I would like to use at least 10 pounds but seeing as how to me that seems high, lets at least get 5lbs down!

3. I would like to start being able to control my portions again. I was doing so well but got off track.. Lets see if I can get this done too!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I keep outeating my workouts :-(.
    1. I plan on going "dry" for the month of January.
    2. Find a WOE (way of eating) that works for me.
    3. Lose 10 lbs (after I lose the 3 holiday lbs).
    4. Add a stretch class to my routine.
    5. Earn my CCNA-DC certification while losing weight. This is my biggest challenge; studying and NOT munching!!!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I would like to learn how to stretch properly. Gonna start getting baseball-ready soon. Shooting for another 15 down. Make new friends to add to this great support system!!
  • petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My goals are to workout consistently and not say that I am too busy to get a workout in. Also, I would like to cut down on eating out. I hope to lose at least 5 pounds in 50 days!
  • cougar1976
    cougar1976 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in for losing more weight. Last 50 I lost 18, so 18 it is again.
  • nre820
    nre820 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yay! So excited for the next 50 days.

I want to get back to consistently working out. The month of December has been rough as I've been perpetually sick. My body is begging me to get back to a routine.

I am aiming for 10 lbs.

I want to be better about balancing fueling my body and not over or under eating.

I neeeeeeeeeed to get back to running.

I want to tone up.
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I also want to commit to working out consistenly over the next 50 days!! I am hoping to lose 10 lbs also! Glad we are doing this again. I need the motivation !!!
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I would like to stay consistence with my workouts, and try to lose at least 10 lbs for the month of January. In December I went up and I went down. Oh yea and don't forget the water :drinker: at least 64 oz a day. Good luck to everyone.
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Is there a thread regarding our next 50 day challenge? I am really looking forward to our challenges and conversations.
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Is there a thread regarding our next 50 day challenge? I am really looking forward to our challenges and conversations.

It is!! :-)
  • josachi
    Options
    I wasn't part of your first 50 days, but may I join you for the second 50? My goals would be 1) to be more consistent with exercise (thinking about changing my schedule to accomodate a morning workout), 2) to plan better for the day so I don't snack on the wrong foods at work, and 3) to lose 10-15 lbs! Please let me join! :)
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I want to get back into a regular exercise routine and start getting to the grocery store a little more often. I use that excuse sometimes for eating out -- "Can't eat healthy until I can make it to the store" Yeah right! Anyway - my goal is to get rid of the excuses and do what I have to do to see some results.
  • sky15425
    sky15425 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My goals for this 50 day challenge is to;
    1-focus on healthy eating
    2-keeping up with strength training (not just jogging)
    3-to be down 5 pounds or more at the end of 50 days.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I want to stop this sweets habit I've been developing since a wee bit before Christmas. ( which will be easy once there's no more Christmas treats everywhere since I don't buy any for home)

I want to try to up my lifting to 3 times a week instead of 2

Lose at least 10 lbs

Find out what's been slowing down my weight loss and adjust.
  • arsonsmom
    arsonsmom Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I would like to have my meniscus surgery and be able to get back to working out ASAP!! And lose at leat 10 pounds!!
  • Shellycan
    Shellycan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goals for the next 50 are:

1. Lose 15 pounds
    2. Consistently weight train 2x per week
    3. Yoga/Pilates once a week
    4. No sugar
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! My goals would be
    - Lose 10 pounds, get back in the action
    - Stop eating what I know I shouldn't!! Find a way that works for me
    - Work out, get back into my working out routine- Going to do a mix of Cardio/Insanity/New Rules for Women workouts
    - STAY MOTIVATED AND NOT FALL OFF THE WAGON! baby steps
  • jlqt2000
    jlqt2000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds. I also want to log EVERY DAY even on the weekends. I need to get back into planning my meals weekly and I want to work out AT LEAST 3 days a week.
  • wicklc
    wicklc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My goals are to start Turbo Fire and lose the last 20 pounds of my pregnancy weight in the next 50 days!