Starting tomorrow insanity day by day diary ;)

Options
13»

Replies

• Katfish71
    Options
    What are you using to determine calorie burn? I just got a fit it and for the core cardio and balance, it show only about 200 calories. As it isn't a real active video, I am thinking it isn't too far off. Part of my want for the fitbit was to get a closer idea on calorie burn because I like to eat. LOL

Keep up the insanity. This Christmas break makes it way too hard for me to get my real exercise time in. I hate that, but will get on track again soon.
  • Michixchan
    Options
    I'm using a POLAR FT7.. Got it as a birthday present ;)

Xx
  • Katfish71
    Options
    Are you still pushing play? You haven't posted for a while. Keep going and No Excuses allowed.
  • Michixchan
    Options
    Yes, I am still pushing play. I actually totally forgot to post :x

I got my boyfriend hooked on it, so i'm restarting the program for him, i'm back on day 4 again, not that I mind ;)

Xx
  • Michixchan
    Options
    I just did plyo.... IN.OUT.IN.OUT.

Goddamnit!
  • Katfish71
    Options
    Don't you just love to hate Shaun T. In a couple of weeks they get easier, but it is never easy in my opinion. After starting month two, the push-ups required for day two of month two have just about made my arms fall off. Keep having fun. :)
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I started Jan 1st. Not my first time but it's just as crazy as ever.
    Keep pushing play:)