Day 1 of our next 50!!!!

Options

Replies

• Tamargoal
    Tamargoal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :happy: I would like to get these last 15 lbs off. Have been stuck for a few months although I work-out pretty consistently every day. Having a hard time sticking to 1200 calories a day.
  • fullofhope76
    Options
    I would like to be consistent with my workouts and get my sweet eating under control. I would also like to lose 15 pounds.
  • jdub224
    jdub224 Posts: 120
    Options
    My goals for the next 50 days:

Walk 1 mile per day on lunch time.
    No soda (even though I drink "diet")
    Complete 4 weeks of every other day strength training.
    Run minimum of 10 miles per week.
    Lose 15 pounds.

Let's go!!!
  • Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lose 10+ pounds and work on stronger cardio. :)
  • Lissa_M
    Lissa_M Posts: 131
    Options
    This is my first 50 day challenge and I am super excited.

My goals for this challenge are:

* Increase my water intake
    * Lower my sodium intake
    * Walk at least 5 times a week.
    * Lose 15 lbs.
  • becschroeder
    Options
    This is my first 50 day challenge - I want to loose 10 lbs in the next 50 days! I need to get back to working out at least 5 days a week and stay away from the baked goods! I had reached 43 lbs lost before the dang holidays but gained 5 back between Thanks Giving and New Years. I'm looking forward to the challenge! :bigsmile:
  • khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    Starting logging my food already today and am shocked to see what two sausage links pack in 'em!
    With that said, in the next 50 days, I'm also looking to get back in the gym after holidays filled with slacking. I'd like to watch what I eat - and by that I don't necessarily mean diet like crazy, but looking at what is in the things I'm eating and thinking about better choices (starting with those sausage links). I'd also like to find a couple recipes each week for healthy and easy meal options. Last, today marks my first day of training for my first half-marathon on May 4th...so that will be on-going and something I'll definitely need to keep up with in the coming months.

Oh, and I'm staying the hell away from McDonalds. :)
  • brother1405
    brother1405 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

For the 50 day challenge my goals are:

To be more toned over all and to have a better fit in my clothes
    To drop 5lbs
    To loose inches
    Tobe eating healthy, drinking lots of water and green tea

Good Luck all New Year New Me
  • RobGeils
    Options
    http://goo.gl/maps/QC6a7 50K from West Village to Hook Mountain 2/18/13 . The Big 50!
  • niici
    niici Posts: 32
    Options
    I would like to lose 11lbs (5 kilos) and get to know all of you better. :) I also want to get stuff done and learn more for my a-levels in april, especially for biology. And I want to get to know more about my relgion (I'm christian). I also want to become a better friend and try to control my feelings and not let anyone or anything take my good mood away.Of course I also want to become better in planning food and get to know some new recipes.
    That's not all about losing weight, but my goals:) I so much hope you will help me and that I will reach them xoxo
  • nexterajam
    Options
    My primary goal is to lose 20 pounds but in order to do that exercise is my key.

I am planning on doing the Insanity workout but also sticking to the meal plans/suggestions that are offered. I know how to eat right, I have just always chosen not to follow the plans and diet/exercise routine has offered.

I love pasta so that will be my biggest challenge. I went out and bought whole wheat pasta/green veggies (brocolli & green beans)/chicken and turkey.

I WILL do this.

I like this challenge concept rather than just trying to do it on my own.
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So glad to have found this group and challenge. It's been motivating to read your previous successes and current goals. I am vowing to get back on a regular workout routine, which in turn will help my now too tight (or don't even fit anymore!) fit once again.

Thanks for the motivation and support. Good luck to all!
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    hello my goal is to lose the 25+ pounds in 50 days and to keep going. I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I have PCOS and would like to lose weight so I can lose the side efffects from this. Since June 1st 2012 I have lost 41 pds and would like to lose another 100 pds more. I know that I can do this and we all can with hard work and dedication. I would like to have children soon and PCOS is in the way :) Not going to be my problem soon!!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I am excited to join in and the ending almost corresponds with a mid winter vacation.

1. Work still on calorie goals, adjusting from MFP amount to using IPOARM, which should give me more calories.
    2. Walking more and working out more, adding kettlebell workouts to my routine.
    3. Reduce diet soda intake
    4. Learn and work on having clean eating days and adding more vegetarian meals to our rotation.
    5. Down a total of 50 pounds by end of challenge or by mid February.

Good luck to all, I will add I will try to stop in daily to get to know more people in this challenge.
  • miamoe15
    miamoe15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to workout consistently everyday for at least 30 minutes. I would like to lose 15 lbs. Today was my first day starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and I plan on doing that and also starting C25K.
  • jairaldine
    Options
    Goals for the year:

1. My main goal is to lose 10kg (22lbs) by December 10th of 2013.
    It's really difficult for me to lose weight. I don't know exactly why it is that way. It might be because of my small frame.

2. During this challenge, I'd like to lose at least 3kg (7lbs). It's not that much, but slow and steady is best for me.

3. Have a session of running up the nearby building at least once a month until April, then once a fortnight until July. Hopefully
    after July, I'll be able to get back to my routine of running up once a week.

4. I'd really like to get to know my eating habbits better. Fortunately with the help of myfitnesspal, I've been able to see all the
    types of food I eat, and when I feel hungry. This way, I can prepare better food for myself.

5. Finally, a lifelong goal is to keep off the weight.

I hope this challenge helps us get a kick start to our journey!
  • AphelionPDX
    Options
    My goals:

To lose 10 pounds in the next 50 days.

To make sure I incorporate strength training 3x/week over the next 7 weeks.

Become better at controlling my sugar cravings.

Winter term of school begins for me on Monday, and the term is 10 weeks long. I hope that I can keep my health a priority during winter term!
  • theladyxena
    theladyxena Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group and I'm excited to be here!

My goal for the next 50 days, is to loose 10 pounds. Focus on keeping my steps to 10, 000 every day (fitbit user), and try to incorporate a cardio/strength training exercise video into my weekly routine.
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    The 50 days before Christmas I lost 16 lbs. I stayed the same last week due to eating a little more over the holidays. I'm looking forward to losing another 15 lbs in 7 weeks.

1. I will be taking a break from alcohol for January
    2. I will be adding 2-3 days of strength training to my cardio routine
    3. I would like to take 1 yoga or pilates class a week
  • First - Happy New Year to Everyone.

I would like to achieve the following in the next 50 Days:

- Work out 6x a week for the duration of the Challange
    - Lose at least 15-19lbs
    - Better prepare my meals and incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet.
    - Reduce my intake of sugar (it's been making me sick lately)

I also would love to build relationships with other MFPs who need support as I will reciprocate to the best of my abilities. Looking forward to this journey everyone - let's make it count!