Day 2 Challenge

Options

Replies

• irishjune
    irishjune Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This routine is out for me due to an injury. BUT in addition to my walking tomorrow I will commit to adding 10 minutes of some challenging Pilates exercises that are OK for me (but that I haven't done in quite a while...)
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I am going to commit to 45 minutes of Zumba tomorrow vs my usual 20!
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    Well, since I currently do absolutely NO cardio exercises; or any exercises at all presently. I think I'll commit to doing 10 minutes of walking.
  • happynmellow
    Options
    What are the Tummy Tucks? A link would be great! thanks
  • happynmellow
    Options
    Is this the tummy tuck you mean? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T75o55WQb_4
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Is this the tummy tuck you mean? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T75o55WQb_4

Those look perfect!! I've also had people tell me if you lay down on your back, suck in your tummy and push your pelvis up and down that too is a tummy tuck...maybe I'll do both! :-)
  • Lissa_M
    Lissa_M Posts: 131
    Options
    Physically I am unable to participate in this challenge, but I am challenging myself to take an extra walk tomorrow instead.
  • adriensmommy88
    adriensmommy88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to do these!
  • susanprows
    susanprows Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I feel out-of-it because while I know what a jumping jack is, the rest are a big mystery! Sorry FPG!
  • mbojan2
    mbojan2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I will have to modify this a little. I tore my toenail off and jammed my big toe . I have to stay off my toes for a little while.
  • JBrof55
    Options
    I'm up for the exercise challenge. Only got half of today's water in. But it's mor than I usually drink! Thanks. Got to get my HRM working for tomorrow?
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I will have to modify this a little. I tore my toenail off and jammed my big toe . I have to stay off my toes for a little while.
    Just reading this made me cringe!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have a one hour appt tomorrow with a trainer at the gym tomorrow....so I will be doing that plus I will take the stairs at work rather than elevator
  • AphelionPDX
    Options
    I'm taking the 5:30AM strength training class and all exercises listed for Day 2 are included (minus the jumping jacks). Yeah! I'm stoked! I'll do jumping jacks at home before I leave for the gym!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I'll do my best, getting over being sick so don't want to push it. I'll check back in later today. :happy:
  • january2015
    Options
    Will look these up today and try them this evenig. I do plan to go to spin class in the morning plus doing about an hour of other stuff while there.
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    ok i did the full routine of

20 Jumping Jacks
    10 Burpies
    20 Lunges (each leg)
    10 Push-ups
    10 Dips
    20 Lunges (each leg)
    20 Second Plank (on forearms)
    20 Tummy Tucks
    20 Bicycle Crunches

and i must say those Burpies were totally mean lol

went for 9 mins total and burnt 109 calories
    added another 10 mins on stepups so total calories burnt today 329
  • Gemz321
    Gemz321 Posts: 64
    Options
    ahh im tired now, just done it. I did the lost first time round, then I saw in brackets you put repeat at least once ahh. So I went and did it, nearly killed me but I feel better for doing it. I'm also walking to work today which is about 30 minutes of speed walking, so going good for today.
  • HootayMcBoob
    HootayMcBoob Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Due to OA & general lack of fitness, I'm afraid I can't manage those exercises but me & the dog are going for a lovely long walk in the countryside today :smile:
  • KarenJ15
    KarenJ15 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I did it, but only one time through. Those burpies are killer! LOL

My HRM calculated 8 minutes, 110 calories burned.

I also did 45 minutes on my stationary bike burning 263 calories.