Day 2 Challenge

Options

Replies

• floridapanthergirl
    floridapanthergirl Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I did it. I committed to 500 cals by hrm and did 610. Making a commitment here counts. It is first thing in the morning. I know I'm gonna have a good day! Hope you do too.
  • gymcritter
    Options
    I will absolutely do this challenge...I love burpies... so hard but so worth it! To those who think they may not be able to do it, its not all or nothing... do what you can and you will feel sooooo good about yourself! Start small and you will be amazed at how fast your body will respond... good luck and have fun!
  • OliveDouglas
    Options
    Ok, so I added 10 extra minutes to my cardio (elliptical machine) and burned an additional 142 calories (grand total 606) and I decided to take the stairs at work (I usually just take them down, but I took the 100 stairs up this morning) and burned another 162 calories....Grand total burned by exercising today 768 calories!!
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You are all AMAZING!!! I love all of your motivation!
  • happynmellow
    Options
    Just got home from the gym, did the following routine Twice and a 5 mile run!! :) Woot Woot!!
    20 Jumping Jacks
    10 Burpies
    20 Lunges (each leg)
    10 Push-ups
    10 Dips
    20 Lunges (each leg)
    20 Second Plank (on forearms)
    20 Tummy Tucks
    20 Bicycle Crunches
    82 minutes total time
    Calories Burned 567
    Heart rate 130 average 214 max :)
    Thanks for this challenge! I think I am adding it to my routine!!
  • sky15425
    sky15425 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I finished day 2 challenge, repeated once and added in squats.
    I don't have a HRM but my fitbit said 15 minutes and calorie burn of 65, I think that's a little low for all that work.
    I also added in level 1 of 30 day shred. Total 300 calories based on fitbit.
  • lizziej78
    lizziej78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Perfect- I missed the gym this morning and I have a holiday party after work, so I don't have much time to get in a workout, but I can definitely fit this in. I will commit to doing this twice :)
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    I was at the gym this morning and burnt 700 calories with HIIT and treadmillling
    I will try and do this however after Spin yesterday I am feeling very fragile in the thigh region
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Managed to do this workout but don't have an hrm yet so....just did it..I've gotta work on those planks!!
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun!! I'm game:)
  • melissagrow
    melissagrow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Check this off the list as DONE! Yeah!
  • SarahRule1
    Options
    This is an awesome circuit. I hit my normal boot camp class this morning for 60 minutes and burned 756 calories. Lots of the exercises on your list we hit in class. Love it!
  • mouse1977us24
    mouse1977us24 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I was able to do this through once. I WILL do it a second time this evening. It was brutual compared to my Richard Simmons videos! Ha!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Printing this challenge off. I will try to add at least one round after my run tonight!
  • megant53214
    megant53214 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Done! I was able to (barely) get through it twice - it sounded so much easier on paper! That was TOUGH! In a good way though, definitely. Enjoyed it!
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Gunna hit this challenge tonight!
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm heading to the gym and doing my usual workout. I'm going to add a 15 minute interval workout today. That's my challenge!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I missed Day 1 challenge, so I'm glad to jump in on Day 2!!

Just wrote down the challenge list! :smile:
    I will do it when I get home from work.

Also, can someone describe a tummy tuck for me? I saw a youtube link, but I'm at work and youtube is blocked.... So I'm still clueless!
  • Shellycan
    Shellycan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Did it 3 times.... WITH a break between sets! This one will get your heart rate up and the sweat running! BURPEES ARE SOOO WRONG! :grumble:
  • Zoeotis
    Zoeotis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    had to force myself to do this today, but did it wore my hrm and burned 108 calories in 13 mins - not bad, pleased I did it :)