Day 2 Challenge

Options

Replies

• alissamoat
    alissamoat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did one set plus 60 minutes of uphill walking. Added a few other weight activities and ab workouts to it as well. All in all a pretty good day!
  • SueCBrannon
    SueCBrannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Got over 10,000 steps today. I haven't done that in a long time; probably since vacation in August. Feels so good, but after today's challenge I can tell already that I am going to be mighty sore tomorrow. I will continue to work through the soreness as much as possible and more.
  • LFlynnOC
    LFlynnOC Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to the challenge posted for today. Sounds like a good workout. Maybe I will start incorporating it into my Tues/Thur AM workouts. I did do a 20min workout with free weights and a Smith machine this morning. Then I took 2 15 min breaks (one in the AM & one in the PM) at work today and walked on the treadmill. Still didn't get to my 10,000 steps today but close (7200). I need to get up more and walk at work instead of sitting for hours on end!
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I did 2 sets of the challenge minus the tummy tucks (I wasn't sure what they were, and I was too lazy to look it up.) I also did my regular workout today which consisted of 38 minutes on the arc trainer, 5 minutes on the treadmill, and weight training - lower body.

Unfortunately, I do not have an hrm so I am unsure how many calories I burned doing the challenge, but I can definitely say it was a good workout.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I was really feeling sluggish by the time I got to the gym this afternoon but I am committed to completing my c25k. I tacked on this routine after my 30 min "session" and I can honestly say I felt so much better after the combination of the jogging and the circuit. Just what I needed to get me through the evening... because I really want to binge- stupid pms :-(.

I know the feeling. You were a star the fact that you stuck with the program!! TOM is a killer on me too, I want to eat without counting calories. Great job!
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    ok I had to modify it since today was leg day hell day :)

20 jumping Jack's x2
    7 burpees x2
    10 lunges x 2
    12 push ups x2
    12 dips x2
    8 lunges x2
    30 second plank x2
    10 tummy tucks x2
    10 bicycles x2

15 min= 138 cal burned
    32 min Insanity Cardio Recovery= 238 cal burned
    45 min of leg day hell day= 501 cal burned

this was a tough challenge, burpees are killer for me as well as ab workouts but determined to flick the flab :). Keep up the hard work everyone :flowerforyou:
  • jdub224
    jdub224 Posts: 120
    Options
    Challenge for today done. .1 Full set

Also did my normal weightlifting workout (Men's Health MMA workout day 1)

Ran 10 minute mile. Oh and 5 minute elliptical warm up before all.

Also walked 1 mile after work.
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Done! I didn't go to the gym, so the dips were bench dips, but everything else was more than listed.
  • oAshlio
    oAshlio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did everything on the list but 2nd Planks. I wasn't sure how to get that done, and I only made it to three Burpees. I just wasnt used to it, but it didnt take any time at all to do. My legs burned afterwards but I think that was a good sign.

Its hard to put any of this in my exercise journal though because it doesnt have a place for how many you did, only the time it took to do them, and I forgot to do the exercises for ten or so minutes or more, but I will do better for the upcoming challenges. Gonna do day three for Fab Ab Friday and even more ab exercises like hopefully my yoga and some crunches.
  • TaisOnIt
    Options
    I did it and holy moly I'm out of shape... Lunges were killer! I know I'm gonna feel this tomorrow. lol
  • Stanski21
    Options
    Didn't get to do this yesterday due to an INCREDIBLY busy day.. but I'm on it like Sonic today.. as well as the Friday challenge!
    Thanks for all the great ideas guys!
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I did it last night after my first night of Zumba for Xbox. It took me 13 minutes and I burned 62 calories for 2 sets.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I did the whole challenge last night! :smile: Feeling pretty proud of myself. hahaha I was going to just skip it, but around 9:45 pm I thought, I should really just do it.
    Got it all except 20 lunges. haha And I only did one set. But since I wasn't going to do ANY, I feel pretty good about that one set!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I did the whole challenge last night! :smile: Feeling pretty proud of myself. hahaha I was going to just skip it, but around 9:45 pm I thought, I should really just do it.
    Got it all except 20 lunges. haha And I only did one set. But since I wasn't going to do ANY, I feel pretty good about that one set!
    :drinker: :wink:
  • jgollnick
    jgollnick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was feeling a little under the weather yesterday but i manage to tough out some exercise. I didn't exactly follow the plan but I think what I did due was comparable.

14 minute stretching video

5 minutes of interval circuit training including:

1 min push-ups (20)
    1 min alternating kneeling squats (drop knee to the floor and stand up)
    1 min shoulder T's with 5 lb weights.
    1 min planks (on forearms)
    1 min skipping in place. (jumping jacks hurt my shin's)

10 min weight training focused on biceps.

11 min ab workout video. This is intense ab workout and includes about 40 bicycle crunches

totals about 350 calories burned
  • irishkate83
    Options
    I added 10 minutes of jumping jacks, situps and pushups to my Yoga today!
  • tinawhitlock
    Options
    7 minute Elipital warm up

1 set

weight work out 50 minutes

10 min stationary bike...

SLEEP!!!
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I completed this today going through Twice.

yesterday I rested for the first time in about 2 weeks. Not sure if that was a good idea or not, but I know I needed the extra sleep :)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to do this workout yesterday so I think I will do it tonight along with todays challenge
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I wish I could reply to each and every one of you! It's so exciting for me to hear that you are working so hard and accomplishing so much! I LOVED reading that you "were going to skip it but decided that you need to just do it!" LOVE!!! I'm so thankful for all of you!