Week 1 Challenge #2

Options
This week I am encouraging everyone to do at least 20 minutes of cardio (3-5 times this week). Next week I will up that time!!!! Also, drink 64oz. of water a day!! Please post here if you succeeded at this challenge ...daily post is encouraged!!!

Replies

• ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    The cardio I can do, easy but the water is hard! I will do my best
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ok will do ,water is in my goals so that works out well ,I'm doing ripped so no problem with cardio fun fun fun .next week might be more challengeing if you up.cardio . Have fun every one .its on !!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    This challenge I can do... the no sugar UGH - impossible (even milk has sugars!)! :laugh:
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    I will do my best at this challenge. Today is Killer Kardio for me, so I am looking forward to it.
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    On my way out the door for at least 20 minutes of cardio and weight lifting too WITH my 16 oz water bottle. I have to drink four of these babies a day to meet the minimum H2O intake. I'll do treadmill today, Wednesday I'll try to get outside for a WOG and Thrusday is Zumba (total cardio there). That's my plan to meet this week's challenge :happy:
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted! :) No worries on the cardio - the water is where I'll have trouble. 40 oz in already today!
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The cardio I can do, It's the water that will be a challenge!
  • eluepnitz272622
    eluepnitz272622 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can do that!
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Cardio done... did 20 mins on the treadmill this morning.... working on the water.... got 32oz in already....im gonna make the 64 :)
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Haha, i'm backwards! I can do no sugar and all the water -- I hate cardio.
  • rciszek
    rciszek Posts: 134
    Options
    Cardio should not be an issue, but the water....that always takes alot of initiative since I don't drink water.
  • ccantu19
    Options
    Challenge excepted! For everyone who has an issue with the water I found this mini water jug it holds 72 oz I drink it through the day and found out just by having it when I'm bored I drink from it. You don't have to fill it all the way but it can hold the 64 oz for the challenge. Good luck everyone!
  • leahestey
    leahestey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Is that ADDED sugar? Even fruits and veggies (ie tomatoes, used as a veggie but is a fruit!) have sugar!
  • StrongerMomto7
    StrongerMomto7 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    @GoingAllTheWa I'm definitely in - I'm pretty good when it comes to cardio but my water intake is my downfall some days.

There is sugar in almost everything - the other challenge is to avoid things with excess/added sugar like desserts, sodas, adding sugar to cereal etc
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Haha, i'm backwards! I can do no sugar and all the water -- I hate cardio.

same here :)
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Is that ADDED sugar? Even fruits and veggies (ie tomatoes, used as a veggie but is a fruit!) have sugar!

frutis are allowed.... anything else is OUT!
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    This challenge is a good one....I accept
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well 60 mins of cardio with 30 mins of weight lifting done on Sunday (well over the amout of water)
    60 mins of cardio with 30 mins of weight lifting done on Monday(well over the water intake)

woo hoo!
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I can do it!