Challenges

Options
124»

Replies

• Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    wow week 1 went by really fast. I have been working my butt off. I upped my exercise and have been burning at least 400 calories a day. I have also been eating a lot cleaner. Here are my stats:

Height: 5'1"

January 1st to January 8th weight and measurements:

Weight 156.2 to 154
    Breasts at fullest point 39 (no change)
    Waist an inch above belly button 36 to 34
    Hips 42.5 to 41.5
    (no changes in arms or legs)
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Way to be!!! Time to Check In every body!!!

What went down for you this week????
  • KaeChelle77
    Options
    January 1 274.2
    January 8 270.8

I lost 3.4 pounds! I did not meet the exercise goal. I only exercised one day, but I have been working on eating better. I was under my macros 5 out of 7 days.
  • PurpleBeaniebaby
    PurpleBeaniebaby Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well done guys :D good results!
  • llaskoske
    llaskoske Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Age 59
    Height 5'4" (the doc says I shrunk to 5'3.5", but I think it's because I have no cartilage in my hip.)
    Weight 216.5
    Bust 47
    Waist 44
    Hips 48.5
    Thigh 27.5

Going for hip replacement Feb 6, so I want to lose as much as possible and get in as good of shape as I can by then so recovery is faster and my mobility is easier.
  • llaskoske
    Options
    I got a new scale, the Aria, and my weight is a little different on that one.
    Weight 217.9
    Bust 47
    Waist 44
    hips 49

I think I"m going the wrong way.
  • llaskoske
    Options
    I did get to the gym twice last week, and twice this week. I'll hit 4 times this week, plus a walk around our huge mall.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Options
    This week has been a huge battle for me. It is TOM and my weight has been up and down all week. I am starting to pick back up on my exercise. The beginning of the week I could hardly do anything because of joint pain in my right hip. I start training for a new job next week. Hoping I will have the energy to exercise after getting off each day. I havent worked in over a year.
  • PurpleBeaniebaby
    Options
    Well another week has gone already! Lost 1lb since last week. 1/2" off my waist but other measurements stayed the same. Happy with that since I'm due TOM some point this week and wasn't expecting a loss at all because I'm feeling quite bloated.
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I haven't really worked out. The sickness plaguing the nation has been plaguing me as well. I did, however, spend a lot of time watching the Biggest Loser and getting motivated! LOL.

Did well (though not as well as I could) with Macros and calories on most days. I'm still trying to figure out where the best calorie level is for me. I'm right at 1400 which feels good, but once I start working out consistently I think it needs to go up to about 1500, maybe 1550, 1600... That number frightens me though.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Options
    only a .2 pound loss this week. been really stressed and havent been eating enough
  • KaeChelle77
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post. My weight was actually the same as last week. I had gone up some but by weigh in back down. I am struggling with exercising. Need to get on it!
  • PurpleBeaniebaby
    Options
    Half a pound weight loss this week. No change to measurements. Either not seeing any change having been TOM week or I'm in a plateau because I've been low calorie for some time. I'm within healthy weight range so decided I'm going to mess with my calories over the next few weeks in an effort to eat more and see if there is any difference :) hope you all had a good week :D
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just found this group today but I've been pretty active this month and I basically participated without knowing I was participating!

Basic info ... I'm 4'11, 24 years old, decided to lose weight summer 2010 when I hit my highest weight of 148lbs. By January 2012 I hit my first goal weight of 115lbs but I could not maintain it, I re-gained to 125lbs over the summer and didn't see 115lbs again until October 2012 ... and then came Hurricane Sandy! Two weeks without power, fresh food, heat, hot water, or any modern conveniences coupled with the stress of losing my job, car, and countless belongings and I ballooned back up to 127lbs.

For 2013 I resolved to stop weighing in daily and instead do it twice a month.

So far...

1-1-2013:
    Weight: 125lbs
    Chest: 37" (I wear 32DDD bra so this measurement is more boob than ribcage lol)
    Waist: 29"
    Belly: 34"
    Hips: 37"
    Upper arm: 10"
    Thigh: 20"
    Calf: 13"

1-15-2013: This was around my TOM so I'm hoping my next measurements will be much lower! I am only posting the things that changed, my chest, waist, thigh, and calf measurements all stayed the same.
    Weight: 123lbs (-2lbs is a big deal for me!)
    Belly: 33" (-1")
    Hips: 36.5" (-0.5")
    Upper arm: 10.5" (+0.5" ... my arm actually got bigger)

I try to go to the gym 5-6x a week, sometimes twice a day. I try to do 20-45 minutes of strength training and 20-60 minutes of cardio in each workout. I am also doing my second round of Couch to 5k (I finished it in the fall but I hadn't gone running for months after the storm so I had to start over), plus a squat challenge I saw on tumblr.

Good luck to everyone! Feel free to add me.
  • KaeChelle77
    Options
    I weighed Tuesday and lost 1.3 pounds. I haven't updated my other measurements since the beginning. I slacked off a little with tracking my food, but I'm happy to have a loss!