Week 1 Challenge #2

Options

Replies

• AllieD13
    Options
    I'm in for this challenge, today is a long gym day for me since I didn't make it yesterday!
  • AtoZminus44
    Options
    oh wow, 2 challenges at once now. I thought we were going to get one a week. well, so far so good. Yesterday (monday) I quickly walked 2.5 miles at the park not lollygagging, and I drank a lot of water. Didn't measure it, but since it was day 1 of the challenge I decided to do a 36hour liquid only fast which actually ends in one hour and then I'll have a healthy breakfast.
  • 89curves89
    89curves89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The cardio I can do. The water I'm going to struggle with. I only had 5 cups yesterday and that was a push. I did 50 mins cardio yesterday so I'm getting. I will keep updating :-) WE CAN DO THIS WHOOOOOP
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I got 153 minutes in yesterday of weight training and my glider! That is not normal.
  • that_tall_girl
    that_tall_girl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The water is no problem for me. I have a 24-oz refillable bottle that I take with me everywhere and I drink at least 4 of those a day. The cardio - well, I'm working on it!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Day one - challenge met!! Here goes day 2!!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Cardio and Water done for Monday. .
    Working on first bottle of water now (I just refill the bottle at the water fountain all day whenever I'm bored at my desk). .
  • VISCIENTIST
    Options
    This is a great challenge! I think I can do it. The water might be hard. Already made it thru half today.
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Got my cardio in yesterday. Normally, I would run or do the elliptical, but I hurt my knee over the weekend so I just walked (3.5 mph) for 30 minutes. Knee is feeling better today. I'm going to try getting back to JM's 30DS this evening! If not...more walking :)

As far is drinking 64oz of water...piece-o-cake hehe ;)
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I'm late, but I am in. My own goal is to run min of 5 times per week, and the shortest is 25 mins....water I struggle with as I forget during the day, however my beverage of choice in the evening is water with lemon and vodka, that counts towards my water count, right :wink:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I have 35 minutes of walking @ 3 mph and 20 minutes on glider in today.
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Off to a 45 mins spin class in about an hour and I have my 1 litre bottle of water with me - so by 8 am I should have close to half of my daily water intake done
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    35 minutes on the elliptical yesterday and barely got in my water.. the water is so hard. Today is yoga and elliptical.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Day two, done.

9 cups water, still drinking

40 minutes walking.
  • Santan9ful
    Options
    Completed Challenge for today:

Water: 80 ounces

Cardio: 55 minutes
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Successful! :)
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This challenge I can do... the no sugar UGH - impossible (even milk has sugars!)! :laugh:

Yep! Day 3 and I have met this one all three - the no sugar, sorry!
  • nmglay
    nmglay Posts: 69
    Options
    Can't do this challenge, sorry. Can't do the cardo due to medical reasons. Good luck to everyone!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    day 2 done:
    water: 85 oz
    cardio: 50 mins brisk walking
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted! don't think i'll have a problem tho. I'm in the middle of 30ds and I usually down about 6 or 7 bottles of water a day :)