Week 1 Challenge #2

Options

Replies

• SynicalEnvee
    Options
    Day one:
    Cardio: 27 ( disappointing but it happens)
    Water: 38oz ( working on it. I did drink some from a fountain but it went un measured. I highly doubt I drank more than 5 oz.)
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Oh good.. one I can really do!

Monday: Cardio: 29 mins, Water: 40 oz :(
    Tue: Cardio: 30 mins, Water: 24 oz :(
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Will try and start these 1/9/13! :)
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Day 3 and going well on the water and exercise challenge
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Day two:

72 oz H2O
    31 minutes walking 4.0 mph and 39 minutes of Insanity

Challenge met!! :bigsmile:
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    so far got 4 walks in ...been trying to stay consistant with excercizing so starting out the year good.
    will work on the water :)
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    In reading my last post to the challenge I got a little ahead of myself, it was only Monday when I posted.
    Now I can officially say that Tuesday's cardio is completed, but I missed the water by one glass.
    Today will be a better day, only 9 AM and I am 6 glasses in.
  • derindamd
    derindamd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I usually do roughly an hour of cardio a day. And I will do my best on the water. I should be drinking over 100oz a day anyway!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I again barely got my water in, but the cardio was completed - 30 minutes on elliptical and 15 mins on the stairmaster :)
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Yup.

And Yup

I keep forgetting to log the water! LOL.

Cardio was running on the track for 15 and then 40 minutes of circuits.
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    In reading my last post to the challenge I got a little ahead of myself, it was only Monday when I posted.
    Now I can officially say that Tuesday's cardio is completed, but I missed the water by one glass.

Bathroom much? ;)
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options

Bathroom much? ;)

Weirdly, I go less than when I am not drinking water on a regular basis. That may be tmi, but I am LOVING it. I feel so great when I get 8+ glasses a day down, speaking of which I am at 11 glasses, and cardio is donezo.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    A little late to this.

Cardio - I have been keeping up with this deligently. Water... I sucked. But, I am going to do the challenge and up the water to 64oz. Cheers!
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am going to make this harder for myself because I have one day in already. Normally the only exercise I get is walking to work. I've been working more than I usually do (I normally work 1-2 times a week because of underemployment but this week I work 6 days) On Sun, my day off, I went for a walk to my local mall and then ended up logging about 2 hours!

I want to see if I can log at least 20 min of cardio outside of my trips to work this week. TBH, walking as transportation is one of the few exercises I feel comfortable with. I want to change that.
  • ellabelle0310
    ellabelle0310 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Got the water down, actually drank close to 100 oz today, and put in a 25 minute run today..Tomorrow is weight lifting, so I'll have to throw a nice walk in after dinner tomorrow night :)
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    40 minutes cardio & well over 12 cups of water in... whew!
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Monday: Cardio: 29 mins, Water: 40 oz :(
    Tue: Cardio: 30 mins, Water: 24 oz :(
    Wed: Cardio: 30 mins, Water: 72 oz! (9 cups) yay!!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Finally, a challenge I can do!I already drink my water and do my cardio.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoooooo! = )
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I want to see if I can log at least 20 min of cardio outside of my trips to work this week. TBH, walking as transportation is one of the few exercises I feel comfortable with. I want to change that.

Definitely try new things!! It helps so much not getting bored with exercising... Good luck, let us know how it goes!

On a different note, yesterday was not so good, I didn't get my water or cardio in.. However, today is looking better :)