Weigh In

Options

Replies

• fawn3400
    Options
    I have been a member of Tops for awhile...just found this group thru fitness pal...my weigh ins are thursdays this wa my first big gain in awhile i gained 3lbs. In a week im not making excuses but last thursday i sprained my ankle pretty bad and i love to walk. Next weigh in i hope is better just started to back to gym...i figured out i can do elliptical....GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I had a gain a few weeks ago. (Why am I so HUNGRY lately?) Lost on Friday and am almost to fresh weight. I am shooting for a no gain September!
  • annsmarquez
    annsmarquez Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :glasses: The weight was coming off for a few weeks, slowly, but feeling good. Then started ibuprofen regimen and it's coming back fast! hmmmm, pain, or weight, depression. Hate medications. Am also doing Leslie Sanson's walking videos, about 20 miles a week. Feels good though.
  • susan9
    susan9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Want to use my fitness pal as my tops food log and as motivation.

My tops weigh in is on Tuesday morning. Had a gain of .6. Hope that if I keep better track of what I eat and exercise like I did my 1st year in tops, maybe I can get to my goal in the next 12 months...and stop making excuses.

Need to talk to my group next Tues. All of us take turns presenting a topic and asking a "circle" question. Any suggestions for a topic?
  • susan9
    Options
    Hate to have to take pain medications, but sometimes thats the only way to get past straining muscles. hope you can get past being hungry as a side effect. Of pain.
  • Harlemite
    Harlemite Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Want to use my fitness pal as my tops food log and as motivation.

My tops weigh in is on Tuesday morning. Had a gain of .6. Hope that if I keep better track of what I eat and exercise like I did my 1st year in tops, maybe I can get to my goal in the next 12 months...and stop making excuses.

Need to talk to my group next Tues. All of us take turns presenting a topic and asking a "circle" question. Any suggestions for a topic?

Hi Susan,

I'm newer to TOPS and MFP (May) - my weigh-in is on Thursday mornings. I'm with you - I hope to get to my goal within the next 12 months. :happy:

What is a "circle" question?

Elaine/aka Harlemite
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Lost 5.4 this week new week for me now ...
  • Harlemite
    Options
    Lost 5.4 this week new week for me now ...

Congrats!! That's AWESOME! Did you do anything different this week?

Elaine/aka Harlemite
  • bigsis91
    Options
    Last week I was up by half a pound. This week I want to lose weight to get the pin for losing weight over a holiday. I've been eating horribly these past few days so I really need to eat better these next few days so that I can lose weight by Tuesday night.
    Have a good night everyone:yawn:
    :heart: the support of this group
  • Harlemite
    Options
    Last week I was up by half a pound. This week I want to lose weight to get the pin for losing weight over a holiday. I've been eating horribly these past few days so I really need to eat better these next few days so that I can lose weight by Tuesday night.
    Have a good night everyone:yawn:
    :heart: the support of this group

Well, how did it go at weigh in? Love those incentives that motivate us!
  • bigsis91
    Options
    I got a pin for losing weight over Thanksgiving and surprisingly got a pin for losing weight over Christmas/New Years. I'm :happy: that's for sure. I've really got off track it seems, but I'm getting back on track this year.
  • tops2kopsville
    tops2kopsville Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I lost 7.4 lbs
  • Handylibrarian
    Handylibrarian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I notice all these posts are from 2012 - anybody active in 2013? I'm new to this group but have been in TOPS for 6 years. :happy:
  • Amazon_Who
    Options
    I'm still here.:flowerforyou:

First weigh-in since the Friday before Christmas. I gained 1.4#. I actually lost about a pound last week, so it could have been worse.

I joined the YMCA today and go in for a fitness assessment Tuesday
  • Pegasusonfire
    Pegasusonfire Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My first offical weigh in will be Monday night to see if I have had a loss since joining last Monday 1/7/2013
  • TOPSrainee
    Options
    Loss 2 pounds over the holidays and got a charm--yay! Gained .4 this week, but it's my time of the month. I ate really well and well below calorie goals last week, so I'm hoping next week will show a good loss.
  • NikkiHann17
    NikkiHann17 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I notice all these posts are from 2012 - anybody active in 2013? I'm new to this group but have been in TOPS for 6 years. :happy:

I think we need to start a new 2013 Weigh In thread. Anybody else up for it? :flowerforyou:
  • Amazon_Who
    Options
    I did it. :bigsmile:

You can find it here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/851522-weigh-in-2013
  • susan9
    Options
    Lost 2 lbs this week. Weigh in on Tues. mornings. Lost .6 last week. I am 28 lbs down from when I joined Tops in 2009.
  • susan9
    Options
    Sorry didn't answer you way back when....our group sits in a circle. We go around the circle and say whether or not we .lost weight and we answer a question. Today we answered how many times a week we eat oatmeal and what toppings we add to it. Some people eat it with blueberries, peaches,flax seed, cinnamon, butter, milk etc. I eat mine 4 times a week and usually with raisins and walnuts.