Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Sacramento City College right now and majoring in nutrition and minoring in web design, hopefully transferring to UCLA in a couple years. n///n
  • nay_nay11
    nay_nay11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello every1 I got to Galladet University in D.C. I'm hard of hearing and major in deaf education!
  • lguy29
    lguy29 Posts: 131
    Options
    Hi :) I got to Bryant University in Rhode Island, majoring in business and on the women's softball team.

Good luck to all of you in 2013, may it be the best yet :D
  • cricc93
    cricc93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I go to UNC Wilmington majoring in entrepreneurship and statistics
  • AbigailLee13
    AbigailLee13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Majoring Marketing at Appalachian State University!
  • char316
    char316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I go to Sacred Heart Major Seminary for grad school. Love it. But I may be taking a semester off because of my health. Need to decide in the next week so I don't loose tuition money.
  • rayross716
    Options
    Daemen College in Amherst, NY! Go Wildcats!
  • zvezda11
    zvezda11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's really awesome to see the variety of schools that people here attend. I go to Cornell University (ie the greatest school on earth :) and yes I'm very biased because I totally love the people and the atmosphere). I started with nutrition, but I'm switching to bioengineering in the spring with a possible nutrition minor. The engineering quad is a mile away from my dorm so I'm excited for all the built in exercise.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I attend Michigan State University. :)
  • lizardmuzic
    lizardmuzic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    University of Utah! I've done my undergrad and graduate work there, started my very last semester today!
  • driley9330
    driley9330 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    University of the Cumberland's graduate school. Working on Master of Art in teaching degree. With a concentration in Special Education LBD p-12 grades. Undergrad i went to Campbellsville University. Bachelors degree in art and marketing. Both are in Kentucky. :)
  • dancetrix
    dancetrix Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I go to Ryerson University in Toronto :) it's soooo busy but it's great at the same time !
  • piratemerdi
    piratemerdi Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Edinboro University, PA. It's lame and snowy :P
  • lamby284
    lamby284 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    UW Waukesha. Me and my family movied within a mile of the campus so I thought what the heck, ill just go to school here!
  • Westcoastin89
    Westcoastin89 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I go to Bellevue College located in Washington state. I am currently working on my AA degree but soon to transfer to WSU and start on my Interdisciplinary Global Studies Degree, which in Lehman's terms equates to import/export degree. Which hopefully will mean traveling and seeing the world or at least Asia and establishing good connections. With that being said, I'm here to loose weight and am looking for some encouragement to stay motivated and on track. I have recently accepted a bet amongst my friends to lose 25lbs in 3 months or see who can get the closest. So, with that in mind and a healthier life style approaching I'm here.
  • brunnerlc12
    brunnerlc12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Duquesne University School of Law in Pittsburgh PA!
  • amyjharlan
    Options
    American Intercontinental University Online. The flexibility is great.
  • ecka723
    ecka723 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I go to Bellevue College located in Washington state. I am currently working on my AA degree but soon to transfer to WSU and start on my Interdisciplinary Global Studies Degree, which in Lehman's terms equates to import/export degree. Which hopefully will mean traveling and seeing the world or at least Asia and establishing good connections. With that being said, I'm here to loose weight and am looking for some encouragement to stay motivated and on track. I have recently accepted a bet amongst my friends to lose 25lbs in 3 months or see who can get the closest. So, with that in mind and a healthier life style approaching I'm here.

I'm at BC, too!
  • gfrede01
    gfrede01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I go to St. Mary's College in Notre Dame, Indiana! It's an all girl's school and I hated it for my first two years. Now I have one semester left and I don't want to leave!
  • jillbean07
    Options
    I go to Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. I commute to school and am a Psych major with the intentions of getting into PA school. Although WSU has a PA program, I've decided I will check out the other PA schools in MI. If you are looking to get into PA school and need some tips, please let me know. My dad is a PA at the University of Michigan--he is also faculty adviser of their Pre-PA Club!