Finished day 2 of level 1

Options
Day 2 is complete...easier? I don't know if i would say that...BUT I didn't flip my TV the bird and say screw u...as much,today lol Can say that i didn't feel like i was near death at the end today WooHoo!! :happy:

Replies

• jblubird
    jblubird Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    I finished day 2 of level 1...and I didn't die! I think it was better than yesterday, I was able to do more of the cardio!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I finished day 2 still had to stop during the bicycle crunches but it is getting easier, after day 1 my legs hurt for hours but this time they only hurt for a few mins, I think that is progress
  • lifeofsun
    lifeofsun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 7 (day 2 of level 2).. and in all honestly it was easier today. I still felt like I was going to puke by the 3rd strength round, but somehow I made it through! :D
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    Way to go ALL OF US! We tough it out it will be worth it! :bigsmile:
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    yayyyy I did it too :bigsmile: Day2 L1:wink:

yesss we can do it for 30 days:drinker:
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Woohoo u guys r killing it!!! Im back at it tomorrow...took today off, excited to do day five of level one tomorrow! :bigsmile: keep it up sexy ladies
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    What lb weights is everyone using? I bought 5lb weights and it's a bit much for me. I think I need to go down to 2lb weights.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    on level 1i switched between the two. some exercises couldn't do with the 5lb. level 2 i am using 2lb only
  • aknelson04
    aknelson04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I completed my day 2 of level 1.
  • Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting on my DVD to arrive :(
  • aliparry
    aliparry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have completed day 2, it nearly killed me.. my quads are so sore.. I'm reasonably fit cardio wise so I thought I would be fine and I am with the cardio but oh my goodness the squats!