The Binge - 5
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    January 2013:

Jen - 14

The Binge - 0

Log it all: 14 / 31

After years of eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted I never thought I would break the cycle. I am healing myself from the inside out and I am on a roll! Thanks to everyone for support!
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Greeky-9
    Binge-5

Yesterday sucked. I started the day with good intentions and a plan and that didn't happen. I wasn't hungry until lunch and then after that it was all downhill. I think I let myself get too hungry or something. I couldn't seem to get enough food and pretty much ate all afternoon.

I hate it when I start the day with good intentions and a plan and then later in the day that goes in the crapper. :grumble:

Today is a new day and another chance to beat the binge....sigh.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    January 15th, 2013.

Me: 9

The Binge: 6 (1/2,1/3,1/4, 1/10,1/11, 1/12)
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    Greeky-9
    Binge-5

Yesterday sucked. I started the day with good intentions and a plan and that didn't happen. I wasn't hungry until lunch and then after that it was all downhill. I think I let myself get too hungry or something. I couldn't seem to get enough food and pretty much ate all afternoon.

I hate it when I start the day with good intentions and a plan and then later in the day that goes in the crapper. :grumble:

Yeah, I've skipped breakfast before and then I eat way too much at lunch... even when I thought I wasn't that hungry.
    If I eat something small in the morning, my hunger seems to come more.

Don't worry, you can do this! Today will be okay . Repeat it to yourself, have no doubts!!! :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    Elizabeth 14
    Binge 0

Wow, is all I can say. Still feeling really good. I just don't get why I have been in such a dark place since September and then bam, right now feeling so good and for the first time in a long time, not worried about binging.

AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING!

:)
  • IowaJen1979
    Options
    Greeky-9
    Binge-5

Today is a new day! You can't change the past so it's best to let it go and move forward. I've found that eating three square meals a day and 1 snack in between each meal works the best for me. I never reach that, "I'm so starved I want to eat everything and anything" feeling. I try to save enough calories for a guilty pleasure snack at night. Also, I do a lot better with pre-packaged serving sizes, like 100 calorie packs of crackers and cookies.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 6.
    Binge - 9.

But managed to lose 3 Ibs in the last week .
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    1-15-13
    Jul: 14
    Binge: 1 (1-11)

Increasing calories to a healthy amount.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    1/15/12

Rachael - 15
    The Binge - 0

Forgot to check in last night, but the streak is still going. Can't remember the last time I have gone 15 days without any binges.
  • peanutbutterrunner
    Options
    Michelle - 15
    Binge - 0
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    January 2013

December 2012: 19/12

Terry - 9
    The Binge - 6

Logging days - 8 / 31
  • IowaJen1979
    Options
    January 2013

Jen - 15
    Binge - 0

Log it all - 15/31
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    January 15 2013

Colleen - 12
    The Binge- 3
    Days finished logging- 13

Over by 100cal yesterday, but was able to stop myself. So I'm not calling "binge" for yesterday. :-) And I ate LOTS of veggies!!! I'm sick of buying healthy food and throwing it all away because I let it go bad.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 6.
    Binge - 10.

Really bad binge night. Trying to pinpoint why it happened. Sure could use someone who has got over binge eating(especially in evenings) to sort of have messaging sessions with when trying to work out what caused the binge as I am not great at that part, being mildly on the autistic spectrum and thus not always aware of cause and effect when it comes to my emotions.
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    January 16th, 2013.

Me: 10

The Binge: 6 (1/2,1/3,1/4, 1/10,1/11, 1/12)
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    January 15 2013

Colleen - 12
    The Binge- 3
    Days finished logging- 13

Over by 100cal yesterday, but was able to stop myself. So I'm not calling "binge" for yesterday. :-) And I ate LOTS of veggies!!! I'm sick of buying healthy food and throwing it all away because I let it go bad.

100 calories over is nothing! Way to go! :) Veggies are awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    January 2013

Diane - 10
    The Binge - 5
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,901 Member
    Options
    Jan 15th

Me: 13
    B: 2

Calling Jan 14th as a B day. Overate too many healthy foods in a span of 4 hours. Knowingly overate the foods. Kept telling myself, you really aren't hungry - then the other voice says "but it tasted so good". and the back and forth mantra continues until finally I say STOP. Then, didn't have the evening meal, at that time water was all I wanted. Also lacked in the amount of activity I did that day. They go hand in hand for me. Lower activity = higher amount of time I want to eat. I was down 3000 steps or 30mins of activity. FUnny how a 30min walk or whatever at noon lifts your spirits without you even realising it.

Jan 15th was good. My body wanted sugar, I gave it a honeycrisp apple. My body wanted fats, I gave it olive oil. My body wanted nutrients, I gave it a Shakeology and some spinach/Kale/chia seeds.

I also have only been weighing 1/week. It is so freeing! The number on the scale is so depressing that one can easily go into a screw this state of mind. Suppose to weigh in on Saturday....we'll see.....

Now, on to today!