Sugar & Spice F@#$ the sugar

Options

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    But I do not feel comfortable enough to share my fantasies/experiences(that haven't already been posted).

You do surprise me sometimes Kits! :wink:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    But I do not feel comfortable enough to share my fantasies/experiences(that haven't already been posted).

How so?
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

How so?

I can't speak for Anna, but I thought you would have been one of the first ones to jump on this topic!
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

How so?

I can't speak for Anna, but I thought you would have been one of the first ones to jump on this topic!

Yes Kits. Because you dont strike me as being uncomfortable to talk about/reveal anything!! But then again, I guess everyone has got their zone :flowerforyou:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    One of my best sexual experiences...

Was seeing a lady, long distance relationship. She was preparing dinner when I pulled into the drive way. As I snuck into the kitchen, she was washing dishes. Was in a small white summer dress. I came up behind her and started kissing her neck and shoulders. She grasped the sides of the kitchen counter...had a warm wet sponge in her hand. Warm water was still running...I instinctively grabbed the sponge and ran it over the water and started pouring warm water over front of her neck...it ran down her chest and legs and that sexual electricity in the air got so thick, you just felt it.

Alright. Am I really the only one bothered by the sponge part of this? She was using it to wash dishes!
    Maybe it IS just me, but sponges give me the creeps. I can't touch one without gagging.

If it were something else, I'm sure this story would be very arousing. Especially coming from you. :blushing:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Was seeing a lady, long distance relationship. She was preparing dinner when I pulled into the drive way. As I snuck into the kitchen, she was washing dishes. Was in a small white summer dress. I came up behind her and started kissing her neck and shoulders. She grasped the sides of the kitchen counter...had a warm wet sponge in her hand. Warm water was still running...I instinctively grabbed the sponge and ran it over the water and started pouring warm water over front of her neck...it ran down her chest and legs and that sexual electricity in the air got so thick, you just felt it.

Alright. Am I really the only one bothered by the sponge part of this? She was using it to wash dishes!
    Maybe it IS just me, but sponges give me the creeps. I can't touch one without gagging.

If it were something else, I'm sure this story would be very arousing. Especially coming from you. :blushing:

No issues with sponges here Sammy .... just pretend it was a j-cloth!! lol

j-cloth = a non sponge cloth you could use for washing dishes :bigsmile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

How so?

Yes Kits. Because you dont strike me as being uncomfortable to talk about/reveal anything!! But then again, I guess everyone has got their zone :flowerforyou:

Well all of the ones that were tame enough have already been shared. And it's not that I'm uncomfortable, ashamed or embarrassed about my sexuality. It's that there are people on this forum, who are not my biggest fans, that I believe would use the information in potentially detrimental ways.

I will say this - no one has mentioned wax or knife play! I'm shocked. :devil:

Oh gee, I just don't know what's good for me, hahaha!
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

How so?

Well all of the ones that were tame enough have already been shared. And it's not that I'm uncomfortable, ashamed or embarrassed about my sexuality. It's that there are people on this forum, who are not my biggest fans, that I believe would use the information in potentially detrimental ways.

I will say this - no one has mentioned wax or knife play! I'm shocked. :devil:

Oh gee, I just don't know what's good for me, hahaha!

You are right to be cautious. It amazes me what some people read into comments at the best of times!!! :wink:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

I guess my issue is with it having been in the sink... The sink is one of the dirtiest places in the home!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Right now after all the yard work all my fantesies involve a long massage and I don't mean the dirty kind.......Kit wax is fun as long as the guy isn't a klutz lol
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    You guys are all naughty! :wink:

With that said one of my favorites and has to be done right is hair pulling! It amazes me how many men don't know how to pull hair.

I have been out with friends and we have given demonstrations on how it is done on each other. Total turn on for them and they learn something.

On Dale Jr. race car with Dale Jr. Never happen, but a girl can dream. Ultimate fantasy!

It really wasn't a fantasy, but it happened. Totally did it in the hospital right after femur surgery. High as a kite on a morphine pump and we kept playing beat the door. Damn nurses kept coming in my room! When I turn my light on you take forever, when I am having sex you can't stay out of my room! Figures! And I broke my femur because we were goofing off on the floor sexually. Damn brittle bones. My doc and parents however got a much different story. :laugh:

Halo on!
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Damn nurses kept coming in my room! When I turn my light on you take forever, when I am having sex you can't stay out of my room!

:laugh: :laugh:

Oooooo a hospital fantasy ..............with one of the Doctors............or two..............hmmmm!! :smokin:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

I guess my issue is with it having been in the sink... The sink is one of the dirtiest places in the home!

I am with you in that anything remotely close to the sink is off putting to me, but in that moment it was absolutely perfect. A shower afterward cures it all. Maybe you can have two sponges, one for business and one for pleasure.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    My fantasy would have to be me being let in by a complete stranger I met while shopping for groceries. We sit down and enjoy some nice conversation over a glass of wine and things start to get hot, I undress her slowly on the couch while kissing her all over and we slowly make our way to her bedroom, from there she hands me a blindfold and some handcuffs and that gets me all excited. I put the blind fold over her and guide her to the bed where I tie her up. Then I steal her purse and other random goodies and run like a mother ****er. :drinker:
  • jenbit
    Options
    Damn nurses kept coming in my room! When I turn my light on you take forever, when I am having sex you can't stay out of my room!

Oooooo a hospital fantasy ..............with one of the Doctors............or two..............hmmmm!! :smokin:

You know one of the advantages of being a nurse is that I've had a few of those fantesies fullfilled lol...Gotta say though hospital bed are very uncomfortable without sheets on them lol....
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

You know one of the advantages of being a nurse is that I've had a few of those fantesies fullfilled lol...Gotta say though hospital bed are very uncomfortable without sheets on them lol....

You didnt?? With a Dr?? OMG Jen, now you mention it, I bet Dr's and Nurses are at it all the time!!

Now why didnt I choose my profession more carefully :grumble:
  • jenbit
    Options

You didnt?? With a Dr?? OMG Jen, now you mention it, I bet Dr's and Nurses are at it all the time!!

Now why didnt I choose my profession more carefully :grumble:

Not with a Dr. They are the biggest sluts ever. I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him.. My ex-h(BF at the time) and I worked in the same hospital and the evening shift :bigsmile: Oh we used to have all sorts of fun in that building lol
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    On Dale Jr. race car with Dale Jr. Never happen, but a girl can dream. Ultimate fantasy!

It really wasn't a fantasy, but it happened. Totally did it in the hospital right after femur surgery. High as a kite on a morphine pump and we kept playing beat the door. Damn nurses kept coming in my room! When I turn my light on you take forever, when I am having sex you can't stay out of my room! Figures! And I broke my femur because we were goofing off on the floor sexually. Damn brittle bones. My doc and parents however got a much different story. :laugh:

Halo on!

Dale Jr?!?! But he is a REDSKINS fan! I guess you could always grudge *kitten* him, right? :laugh:

And damn sex with a broken femur sounds painful! Yikes. Good thing for the morphine!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options

With that said one of my favorites and has to be done right is hair pulling! It amazes me how many men don't know how to pull hair.

I totally agree with this statement! Hair pulling should definitely be done with some finesse.
  • jenbit
    Options

I totally agree with this statement! Hair pulling should definitely be done with some finesse.

I had my gay friend show guys how to do it. YOu slid your hand up the scalp and take a firm grasp and pull the head back. It should be one smooth motion lol