Starting this week-who's in?

Options

Replies

• KTyuen
    KTyuen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday, Jan 19 and I am doing the Kickstart workout plan and diet. Today I am more hungry than I was the first three days - perhaps because cardio was twice yesterday? I am literally clock watching for my 2:30 snack.
  • KTyuen
    Options
    That is the correct routine for weeks 1&2: You alternate, workout 1, workout 2, cardio 1, workout 1, workout 2, cardio..... If you do the Kickstart week - then you add cardio 1 to every day. so somedays you will do cardio 1 2x a day
  • erinkelly77
    Options
    I just started on Sunday. I am NOT doing the Kickstart - mainly because I try to run (well, jog/walk, whatever C25K tells me to do) in the evening, and I only have so much extra time to give...

The Cardio just about killed me this AM. Maybe because I did it at 5:30 am - and my body didn't like doing suicides that early.
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday (monday)! This is actually my second time starting it. I, like a couple previous posters, got my set as soon as it came out. I begged my husband to buy it. ha. Then i fizzled out after 3 weeks and never had the motivation to start back up again. but this time I am 110% committed and ready for the 90 days. Time to stick with it and see the change. I did the kickstart the first time around and actually lost about 7 pounds that first week. but i am not doing the kickstart this time. i am just starting the regular program and eating healthy and smaller portions than i am used to. I am hungry most of the day but i figure after the first week or so, my body should get used to the schedule and portion sizes and it wont be so bad (hopefully).

I am excited to have a group of people starting around the same time. We can check in and maybe it will help hold me accountable.

Good Luck everyone! and good job getting started. Jillian is one tough cookie, but I want to look like the people in the video! So hard work is a must! :-)
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 2 check in! I'm definitely feeling this second workout in my quads and abs, but I still enjoyed it. I have a feeling that will change when Jillian kicks my butt in Cardio tomorrow, though. >.<

Good job to everyone else who did it today!!
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Starting tonight!!
  • hamichel28
    Options
    Cardio 1 for me tomorrow! I LOVE Body Revolution. I like how the workout isnt the same everyday. Keep up the hard work everyone!
  • ladyIcan
    ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I started yesterday with the Kickstart Week, and today is my Day 2. I am following the diet for this week, and have been working out just once a day yesterday and today. Actually, I am just eating dinner and getting ready to do Workout 2 in a few. I will try, however, to workout twice per day per her recommendation for at least a few days this week.

I need new friends, so feel free to add me!!!!! I am in need of motivation, because I travel for business. I have been spending the entire work week at a hotel. I work 10-12 hours per day, and finding the time and stamina to workout after I finish work around 8 pm has been a challenge. But, I am committed! We can do this! :happy:
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm heading home from work now to start over and do Phase 1, Workout 1. I'm a day behind some of you...but friend me if you want! (I will admit to being horrible at checking in on discussion boards!!) :o)
  • 1slandg1rl
    Options
    Hi there!! I started my Kickstart week on Monday, 1/21. I finished my Day 2 of the Kickstart week. Day 1 nearly killed me as I got light-headed doing both workout 1 and cardio 1. Day 2, I learned to eat 1/2 a banana before my AM workout 2 and toast with peanut butter before my PM cardio 1. I was able to keep up through the whole DVD. I'm pumped for more!:smokin:

3756436.png
  • 1slandg1rl
    Options
    We can be buds! I'm on my Day 2 of Kickstart as well. I started on 1/21. Cardio ** Shake yo bootay ** :laugh:
  • 1slandg1rl
    Options
    We can be buds! I'm on my Day 2 of Kickstart as well. I started on 1/21. Cardio ** Shake yo bootay ** laugh
    Hello everyone! I started yesterday with the Kickstart Week, and today is my Day 2. I am following the diet for this week, and have been working out just once a day yesterday and today. Actually, I am just eating dinner and getting ready to do Workout 2 in a few. I will try, however, to workout twice per day per her recommendation for at least a few days this week.

I need new friends, so feel free to add me!!!!! I am in need of motivation, because I travel for business. I have been spending the entire work week at a hotel. I work 10-12 hours per day, and finding the time and stamina to workout after I finish work around 8 pm has been a challenge. But, I am committed! We can do this! :happy:
  • 1slandg1rl
    Options
    Keep up the good work!! I'm right there with you on Day 2 of Kickstart week. I'm hurting but feeling great!
    Day 2 check in! I'm definitely feeling this second workout in my quads and abs, but I still enjoyed it. I have a feeling that will change when Jillian kicks my butt in Cardio tomorrow, though. >.<

Good job to everyone else who did it today!!
  • mawmawandlovingit
    mawmawandlovingit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday but am not doing the kick-start. My 30 year high school reunion is at the end of April so I am determined to see this through. Anyone can feel free to add me as a fried for support!
  • KTyuen
    Options
    I am new to the boards so I don't know how to add people as friends - what does that do? I started the program on Saturday. So far, I have done both workouts and eaten the kickstart food for 4 days. I have found that during the stretches after cardio 1, and after workout 2, I get light-headed if I put my head down as far as she does, so a tip from me, if you are feeling drained, keep your head above your chest to avoid getting dizzy.

Today is day 5 for me, and I am thankful that I only have to get up at 4 am, one more time! After that, I will do the cardio dvd add-on on days that I do not work. (4-days/week).
  • erinkelly77
    Options
    This morning was my first "repeat" - back to Workout #1.

Is it sad that in three days I forgot about those miserable pushups to planks?? Becuase those aren't any better...

On the bright side - it IS getting easier to wake up and do the DVD every day.
  • emmebisgaard
    emmebisgaard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started JMBR on Monday 21st with a starting weight of 160lbs. I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 140lbs. I have lost 2lbs so far, fingers crossed more to go :-)
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just finished Cardio 1. Dang. Nearly killed me. Hahaha
    But I made it, and those of you who haven't done it yet will make it, too! For those of you who have already, well done!
  • sshilton80
    sshilton80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on the 21st. I convinced my husband to do it with me to keep me motivated. I am trying to lose around 30lbs. That will get rid of some of my baby weight from my 1 year old and then some so that I can feel good about myself again. So far I find the discs to be difficult but doable if that makes any sense. I had the hardest time with the cardio disc.
  • KTyuen
    Options
    Cardio One - Uggh I hate the running man, it kills me every time. But I am on day 6, which is Cardio One twice. T
    he first time I did Cardio One - on Day 1 (I'm doing it daily because I'm doing kickstart), I had to stop each time we did the running man, at least three times, during the 60 seconds. I am proud to say that I can complete the full minute of running man now - it hurts like heck, but I can do it!
    My point is, the Cardio One dvd is definitely hard, but keep pushing ladies it will get easier as the week goes on!