Clean Eating Friends???

Options
12346»

Replies

• LosingMandy
    LosingMandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Just joined the group, eating clean is my goal, however I am still pretty new at it, and I am also trying to fight old habits, so my food diary probably doesn't look all that clean to those who have been doing it for a while. However I am making progress, and I think my good days aren't too bad.

Also I took Christmas period off, so there is nothing really in my diary for the last two weeks, but starting to log full time again tomorrow.

Looking for friends who can offer tips and advice, and visa versa on clean eating, and nutrition in general.
  • GymChick8
    Options
    I've been clean eating for about 10 months. I've lost 20kg, and never felt better. Managed to do a complete clean eat Christmas lunch. People were shocked, think I may have converted a few ;-)

Feel free to add me.

Mel
  • tinkx2
    tinkx2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jamie Eason!! I have followed her 12 week plan and am now adding/altering on my own a little. It's hard to find progams as tough as hers; I also eat clean as much as possible. My friends and family all know that I WILL be bringing my own dressing when we go out to eat, and aking the waitstaff a bunch of questions!! :) Always looking for new recipes and workouts...new to MFP; could use friends :)
  • LeonaJo
    LeonaJo Posts: 11
    Options
    Throwing my hat into this clean eating ring as well. Looking for friends for shared support. Hit me up if you want to be friends. I'm strapped for time, but if you get a request from me I'll mention that this is where I found ya! Happy unprocessedness, everyone!
  • R105MCEsc
    R105MCEsc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie to eating clean! I would love to befriend people who can guide me through eating correctly! My food diary is open! I haven't been eating clean for long but for the amount of time i've been doing it for, i feel amazing!
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    hey all!
    i am very new to clean eating (in week 2).
    and so far i am really really loving it!
    i feel great and going from processed to whole foods has been amazing in so many ways!

any of you can add me.
  • RockstarPunch
    RockstarPunch Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    nice post--would love to know more about this food choice* love new food ideas esp with veggies and fruit:flowerforyou:
  • msrooks
    msrooks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im just starting out on this clean eating journey. I've been doing it for a few weeks now, and love the way I feel. I'm over the fad diets, pills, ect. From here on out I want to use common sence and smart healthy choices. Feel free to add me! :) msrooks
  • dreamsOfABikiniCladBody
    Options
    Creating clean eating habits. Looking for clean eating motivating friends.