Replies

• MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Ok i can do that. :)
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    today I'm going to spend the day crocheting and watch some movies on TV with my husband.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love to knit, and this weekend I hope to work on a sweater I started for one of my boys.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Today I am going to sew!!!! Great stress reliever for me!
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    A couple of my hobbies include reading and watching movies. I love to cook! And bake, but I am trying to do that less since its just me in the house and I don't want to eat off of it :)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Today, I went eagle-watching with a friend. There were about 20 of them fishing in a near-by park. It's one of my more nerdly hobbies, but it did get me out walking this morning! :)
  • Goodjaz50
    Goodjaz50 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My hobbies are reading, cooking, and playing the cello. I've also recently joined a women's gym that I go to 3x/week - and I love it so will count that as a hobby. I also just started Zumba. I'm not at all coordinated, but I keep moving. And I feel great afterwards - all sweaty and buzzed from the fun music and exercise. It's amazing to me that I can list 2 physically active activities as favorite things. Maybe I really will hit the 52-pound challenge goal!
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    im not really into craft but i did read some more of my hunger games book really into reading at the moment
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Reading, playing games with my kids, playing on Xbox, watching movies with hubby AND NOW walking & working out. (Love to see the pounds & inches drop :smile: )
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy playing Super Mario Bros. My husband and I have finished everything in the game like 5 times now. They really need to come out with another one!
  • MarielenaC
    MarielenaC Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy playing Super Mario Bros. My husband and I have finished everything in the game like 5 times now. They really need to come out with another one!

We just took out my husbands original Nintendo console! So cool loving it right now!!! :) I cant believe how much I can remember from playing the game. The last time I played was almost 20 years ago!!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Aside from exercise today I am crocheting and reading. Quite an enjoyable Saturday. Plus hockey is back on tv!
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    New found hobbie- watching health documentaries (mostly about food and diet) and researching wholefoods recipes!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Using Pinterest to find new recipes, things I can use to entertain the 9 yr old and gardening ideas-can't wait for spring!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy for spring to come to start my spring gardening. Sometimes I get over anxious and plant too soon. I need to wait to see what's going back. Love playing in the dirt:smile:
  • Cocooma
    Cocooma Posts: 13
    Options
    My critters are my hobby. I used to have 95 lb dogs and large cats that kept me very busy. At this point I'm down to a 22 year old cat and and 1.5 year old chinchilla. The chinchilla knocks over the poor cat all the time so I have to keep them separated. Once I figure out what I want and where I'll live for the rest of my life I would like to bring fish into the scenario. They say that you can't train a chinchilla - but - I think I'm proving that theory wrong. She comes when I call her, will "heel" (for 10 steps), when I say "rest" she will freeze "on point". She is my night time, but, I can definitely see getting a small lap dog in the future for my day time. Lots of fun!
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Cooking up a nice low-cal steak and chicken supper with lite caesar salad and roast potatoes.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    it snowed here in england so been playing rabbits go home on the wii so much fun
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I need to get back into some of my Hobbies. The Christmas rush along with the crazy heat waves we've had, as well as hubby being on holidays for a few weeks means I've not really done a lot hobby-wise! I Do some Cross-stitching, Love playing my gameboy (Yep, Original GB colour, about 12 years old!) and I volunteer at the local animal shelter walking their dogs :smile:
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I've been in a hobby slump for more than a year. I just haven't felt like doing anything.

I have decided to journal and create a scrapbook that focuses on my monthly "Year to Get Healthy" progress. It will include things like my monthly weight and measurements, pedometer stats and photos. I'll probably include quarterly photos of me, but other pics will be things like my pedometer, resistance bands, food I'm eating.