Level Two

Options

Replies

• momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 5 done!!!!

I am halfway there.

Just a side note, I had someone comment on the fact that I have lost weight today. YAY!!! As a bonus, this wonderful lady said I am beautiful no matter what size I am. :) I have such wonderful friends. :happy:
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    We are half way there! I finished Day 5 of Level 2 this morning. It was pretty hard but not as bad as prior days.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 2! Almost half way!
  • littlmissapril
    littlmissapril Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    L2 D3 1/28/13
  • tina_belg
    tina_belg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Level 2 - day 2 completed
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day 7! Excited to be nearly done with level 2, but nearly terrified of level 3. Must.....Keep....Going.....

Good luck all!
  • izraa
    izraa Posts: 17
    Options
    day 5 done
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 3 - still burns but it gets easier, right?
  • futurereporter88
    Options
    Day 6 done of Level 2.
  • stoked2b
    stoked2b Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done. I go with Anita on the plank position stuff to save the impact on my knees
  • 5auce
    5auce Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 4 in the bag!
  • sgh10
    sgh10 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done feel ok
  • futurereporter88
    Options
    Day 7 done. Are anybody else's shins killing them?

It seems to only be when I start to jump rope is when the shins are really in pain. I can finish the jumping ropes but after that my shins are dead. It even hurts to walk 20-30 minutes after the workout. Hmm....never had this problem before and it started up yesterday.
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day 7! Excited to be nearly done with level 2, but nearly terrified of level 3. Must.....Keep....Going.....

Good luck all!

Level 2, day 8---done....

If anyone would like a confidence booster, go back and do level 1 after completing level 2 for several days. I did it this morning and it was borderline easy! What a vast difference since day 1 in endurance and strength!!

Keep it going everyone!!!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of level 2 done.

I had a bit of a problem today doing anything that involved my arms. Somehow I hurt my arm this morning and I can barely move it. I thought maybe doing the workout would help loosen it up and get rid of the pain, but so far it is not showing it. I could not even do pushups because I could not handle the movement of going down. I was careful and able to hold a plank pose for the most part, but I had to be careful how I put the weight on my arm. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
  • sgh10
    sgh10 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    day 5 done
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It has taken me a while to get here, and longer than expect. But I am excited to finally be posting on the level 2 board. I completed day 1 of level 2 yesterday.
  • futurereporter88
    Options
    Day 8 Level 2 done! Yay, almost there.
  • AmyDee2
    AmyDee2 Posts: 29
    Options
    January 30th...Day 1 - Level 2
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done. Are anybody else's shins killing them?

It seems to only be when I start to jump rope is when the shins are really in pain. I can finish the jumping ropes but after that my shins are dead. It even hurts to walk 20-30 minutes after the workout. Hmm....never had this problem before and it started up yesterday.

sounds like shin splints... you might need some new shoes...