WoW idea: occasional casual guild?

Options

Replies

• exquisitecadavre
    Options
    I'd be totally up for this! I'm super late on this thread, though. =/
    As soon as I reinstall WoW (had to stop for a bit because of money), I'd love to join if it is still active or even semi active. =]
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are tempting me to resub. I have a Dwarf Hunter in Arathi Highlands (I think) that I haven't touched in months. Did you ever gkick anyone for inactivity or would he still be in the guild?

Haha... that's where my warrior is that is in the MFP guild. Stuck in an inn.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Cada: Come get some. Looks like it may be heading for a revival. You're not too late at all.

Anyone interested, you're welcome to do a /who MFP and ask anyone who's online for an invite.

You're also welcome to message me here and get my realID so we can meet up for an invite that way if need be.
  • OutOfBreath
    OutOfBreath Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nevermind, Callory got me. Thank you!!!
    Character name is: Zylandri
  • neffesther
    Options

Okay, Draenei monk named Callory. Get it? Calorie? :-P

This is awesome. :-D
  • sandyinsc
    sandyinsc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Making a toon now, but I'm warning you .... I have zero experience with guilds, raids, etc.

Thinmina the Dwarf Hunter
  • Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'll be on for a bit today if anyone needs an invite, pst Nightsaki :)
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Count me in...
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Wait...Alliance? No go for me. Too pompous.
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    aw, why did it have to be alliance? fraid I can't do that - can hardly stand to visit Dalaran!

Play on Balegun normally. Willing to RealID or group up sometime if someone else happens to be there.

Oh and - FOR THE HORDE!
  • Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to think MFP is a lot more horde than alliance :)
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm beginning to think MFP is a lot more horde than alliance :)

Maybe we need a sister guild on the Horde side and set up a network of MFPers on Real ID.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I have Horde and Alliance toons, all things in balance ;)
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Alriht, so someone step up and do it! :) I created the alliance side, so someone choose a server and create the Horde side. Post the info here, and I'll create a toon and join.
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    cool .. I have characters on lightbringer already. see you in game...
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    created a new toon, Kheyn - I addded folks but haven't seen anyone yet
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Did anyone ever follow up on the sister Horde guild? Clearly I'm late to the thread but I'd be all over having some MFP friends in WoW. Happy to give out my battle tag if needed. I play Horde on Bladefist at the moment.
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Far as I know, no - no one followed up on the horde idea.
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    If we get enough people on at the same time for signatures I'd be willing to set up the Horde guild. I have a handful of low level horde toons on Thrall but none of they have enough gold to pay for guild charter sigs. I'll hop onto one of my toons in the alliance guild around 7 PM eastern time tonight if anyone is interested in exchanging battle tag ids and helping coordinate that.
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd play on the Alliance side if needed. Not a big deal. What's alliance guild details? I'll try popping on tonight. Hate that maintenance day is always on my day off. Grrr! Otherwise I'll welcome Battletag adds as well. I'm kinda on a crappy server and a lot of my friends don't play anymore. :(