Pics show so much more

Options
Today I've felt like such a failure. Sure the scale is moving slllloooooowwwly but I just haven't been feeling like I'm a success. I looked through the success stories and thought that it might do me good to do a before/after comparison. I looked at a pic of me in about Dec of 2010 and cried, which isn't even my largest. I cann't believe I was ever so big. I know I was above 305 but I'm truly not sure how big I was.

Here's how it looks. I HATE the dark spots under my eyes but they are in my DNA.

I'm 5ft 2in. In pic one I'm wearing a very tight size 32/34 (thought I was up even higher on Jan 1 2012) and in pic two I'm wearing a much nicer 22/24.

together.jpg

Replies

• Blossom59
    Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work!
  • mommalu96
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I just logged on needing some motivation and this is the first thing I clicked on! Exactly what I needed to see. You are doing great!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Great work...keep it up!
  • Dianescraps
    Options
    You look great! There is nothing wrong with slow and steady!
  • eys81
    eys81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! It can be daunting when I think about how far I have to go but your progress is an inspiration. :happy:
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Fantastic --- Lots to be inspired about
  • ChristinaPerrine
    ChristinaPerrine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your before is my current...great motivation for me! So keep it up! You are doing great!!!
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You're doing an awesome job. Keep up the great job!!!!
  • quiggley
    quiggley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats and kutgw your hard work has paid off :)
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • margieyoumans
    margieyoumans Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm working hard on it. I went skating Saturday and broke my ankle in 4 places and the joint popped out. I had to have emergency surgery where a plate and lots of screws were put in. I will be down for a little bit but I refuse to let it take me out. The Dr says I will be in a a brace for at least 6 weeks. My plan is to concentrate on intake like never before until i can get back in the gym.
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear you broke your ankle. Love the positive attitude you have. You can do it!!!!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your ankle. Great idea focusing on what you can for now. You can do this!