What works for you ?

Options
Swissmiss
Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
I have already posted one thing that I got from the book......spinning.

What has everyone learned?

Replies

• ecoPeep
    ecoPeep Posts: 17
    Options
    One thing I got from the book that I do and that works - 6 days of exercise a week works and trying new things. Right now I really like doing arm weights while I lunge or do knee bends. I'm working on balance and lower body while I get the teeny tricep or bicep muscle. Make it more interesting and, shoot, you can really elevate your heart rate.

What else?
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    One thing I got from the book that I do and that works - 6 days of exercise a week works and trying new things. Right now I really like doing arm weights while I lunge or do knee bends. I'm working on balance and lower body while I get the teeny tricep or bicep muscle. Make it more interesting and, shoot, you can really elevate your heart rate.

What else?

Oops, I need to read the book again. I can only remember the part on spinning classes. I am thinking that I need to add more exercise days to my week.

ecoPeep...thanks for reminding me of some of the book that I had forgotten. :blushing:

Anyone else??
  • lindafeelsgreat
    lindafeelsgreat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the weight idea. I'm going to give that a try. Never thought about getting your heart rate up with weights. I am listening to the audiobook. I already read it about 8 months ago. You gals are inspiring me.