Leslie Sansone February 2013 Walk Challenge

Options
princessf1
princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
WELCOME! Tomorrow is a new month and a new challenge!

This group is open to any and all walkers, the majority of us use Leslie Sansone Walk At Home workouts but those great walks outside or on the treadmill count too. However you get your walk in, join us!

We are a positive, supportive group and I promise this challenge will motivate you!

Set your goal for how many miles you want to walk this month. Post your results daily, weekly, however you like.

So tie up those shoes and get some water and let's start walking!

My goal for February is 60 miles.

See you all tomorrow!!

Replies

• starbeck33
    starbeck33 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yay! Excited to get February started! I am happy to say I also completed my goal for January (30 miles starting January 15th). It was rather an ambitious goal and I pushed it on some days that I probably should have rested. So I want to make a realistic/manageable goal for February.

February goal = 40 miles

(with the hopes of going beyond that if I can)

And with that, I've ordered some more of Leslie's DVD's and am excited to try them (and thanks to those who have given recommendations on previous threads).

Good luck everyone! Happy to be here!

-Becky
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    I'm in! My goal will be 45 miles in February. :)
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! My February goal is 60 miles. My goal in January was 50 and I busted it, I've walked 64 miles for January (still have today too). :smile:
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Walking with you again:drinker:
    My goal is 60 miles walking. Hope to get my other dvds by the end of the first week of February.
    Walk strong and let's have fun again:-)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Wait I thought we started a different one
  • chefsusan
    chefsusan Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am in this month also! I am really upping my goal this month. I am going with 60 miles for February. My goal in January was 40, I busted it by doing 58. I would have had over 60, but we moved my tv to my daughters room that I did my walking on. Now I have to get the other tv set up in the basement so that I can keep it up.
  • JoanneC_Walks
    JoanneC_Walks Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who made their challenge.

I wish I had been in for January. I stuck with my walk regime pretty well even though I had a minor health issue mid-month. I did 48 miles in January. I'm going to try for another 48, in February since it's a shorter month. If I make 50 it would be fantastic.

--Joanne
  • makemyselfpr0ud
    Options
    Please count me in for 30 miles for February either by treadmill, LS or BL walking dvd's I have.

Thanks!
  • foofie89
    foofie89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Just set the alarm. My goal is to do two miles with Leslie weekday mornings before getting ready for work. Longer walks on weekends. Bring in on!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in for February. I reached my goal of 30 in January...yeah! My goal for February is 40...yikes. I can do it...lets go!!!
  • williamsge
    williamsge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Fellow Walkers!

I am so in for the February 2013 Walk Challenge! I slacked off big time in January and really want to get back on my walking game in February.

My goal is to walk 60 miles in the month February. It's a big jump from what I've been doing, but I need the push. Last year I was averaging 5 miles a day, 6 days a week before I fell way off the walking wagon.

I will be doing a combination of Leslie, Biggest Loser, and Chris Freytag walking DVD's along with the treadmill and walks outside. As you can tell love everything that has to do with walking, so I'm ready to put my nikes to good use! :)
  • Parksie7
    Parksie7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Can I join you? I am new to the group and fairly new to MFP.

I found some Leslie's DVDs on YouTube and have done a mile one this morning with plans for another later today.

Planning 30 miles this month.
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    Welcome Parksie! :)

First off....congrats to everyone that made or surpassed their goals for January...such a great group of walkers!

My Feb Goal 45 miles
    Feb 1 1 mile
    44 to go
  • aa62579
    Options
    Okay, I am ready to join the February challenge. Thank you for the welcome at the end of the January challenge. I have just started walking this past week (from almost completely sedentary), so I am going to keep my goal modest at first and go with 25 miles. I will be using Leslie Sansone Walk Away Your Waistline.

February Goal: 25 lbs
    February 1 - 1 mile
    24 to go
  • chefsusan
    chefsusan Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Goal: 60

2/1 3 Miles-JW 3 Mega miles with toning band

3 miles/60 Miles
  • cawoods1
    cawoods1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I join today and I am very excited! My goal is to walk 4-5 days a week / 2 miles a day.

My February Goal is 45 miles this month. I hope to exceed my goal and reach 50 miles!

I wish everyone well with your monthly goals. :flowerforyou:

Take care,

cawoods1
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! WELCOME everyone old and new! I love the enthusiasm!!

2/1 - 3M of 5M Fat Burning

GOAL - 60 MILES
    SO FAR - 3 MILES
    LEFT - 57 Big ones!
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I would love to join this challenge

My goal for Feb 50 miles
  • foofie89
    foofie89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    TGIF Everyone! Got my month started off right.

2mi Classic Walk from JW 4mi Power Walk
  • fifiwishingstar
    fifiwishingstar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in again! Loved walking last month. My goal for Feb is 65 miles.
    Happy Walking to all.