February Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm sorry but I don't know why I can't edit my post here! Wondering if anyone has that problem too or is it just me :/
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me -1.
    Binge - 1.

Bad night last night.
    I got followed and verbally chastised and threatened by a mother in a store for saying 'for chrisakes' while behind her kid and it left me feeling like rubbish. I tend to talk to myself a lot anyway when out as I am on the autistic spectrum and yes.i do sometimes swear admittedly if frustrated or knocked etc. happened again today too. Guess I need to learn to not talk at all when out and about. I now feel I am a bad person basically.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    February 2013:

Mollie - 1
    The Binge - 0

Days I did not logged it ALL:
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

January - 4 days I did not log it ALL
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    2/2
    Me-1
    Binge-1

Cleaned and tossed expired stuffr today. Felt good
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    February 2013

December 2012: 19/12
    January 2013 : 23/08

Terry - 1
    The Binge - 1

Logging days - 2 / 28
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    2/2/12

Rachael - 2
    The Binge - 0
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    2/2

Me: 2
    Binge: 0
  • eras616
    Options
    Me-0
    Binge-2

*I know this is bad.

I just joined this group tonight because I am sick and tired (physically, emotionally, and mentally) of having food control my life.
  • jackieKNJ
    Options
    Februrary 2, 2013

Me - 2

"The Binge" - 0

26 more days to go.

Everyday of strength brings me that much closer at attacking the next day in the same way.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    February 2013:

Mollie - 2
    The Binge - 0

Days I did not logged it ALL:
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

January - 4 days I did not log it ALL
  • MissBum
    MissBum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    MissBum-> 1
    TheBinge-> 1

Tomorrow's a new day =(
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    2/2/2013

Me: 2
    the binge: 0
  • purpleroxmysocks
    purpleroxmysocks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I forgot to check in yesterday,
    me-2
    binge-0
  • SoLiveItUp
    SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Me - 2

Binge - 0
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    January 22/9

Feb 3 2013

Colleen 2
    The Binge 0
    Days finished logging 2

Went a little overboard with wine last night, but stayed within my limits. Hoping to keep a big fat ZERO in that second row, but like IceyRain said, I just want to keep things as balanced as possible. I'm going through a lot of emotions realizing who my real friends are these days. I need to make friends with more positive people!!! This is something I keep telling myself, but haven't actually done.

I wish everyone here lived closer! :tongue:
  • MPJS
    MPJS Posts: 465
    Options
    HI everyone
    I hope your all having a good weekend

me 1
    binge 1
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Greeky - 1
    Binge - 1

February 1 was a binge day as I just KNEW it would be. Do you ever have days when, as soon as you get up in the morning, you just KNOW you're either going to binge or have a very difficult time refraining? Maybe that only happens to me but that's what Friday was like.
    Yesterday was much better and I plan to make the rest of the week awesome. If I could only have one binge a week I'd be ecstatic.
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm sorry but I don't know why I can't edit my post here! Wondering if anyone has that problem too or is it just me :/

Yes and I've found that I have to close my browser and then come back to it and for some reason I can edit them. If that makes sense.
  • MissBum
    MissBum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    February 1 was a binge day as I just KNEW it would be. Do you ever have days when, as soon as you get up in the morning, you just KNOW you're either going to binge or have a very difficult time refraining? Maybe that only happens to me but that's what Friday was like.
    Yesterday was much better and I plan to make the rest of the week awesome. If I could only have one binge a week I'd be ecstatic.
    Yes I have those days! I knew I was in trouble yesterday right from the get go, I was hoping I could power through it- but no such luck. I would also be incredible happy to only have the binge beat me 4 times this month! So I hear you 100%!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    2-3-13

Jul: 2.
    Binge: 1

Bad day.