*NEW TEAM DAFFODIL (JuneJulyAug 2013 Brides :)

Options

Replies

• kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! So im on my business trip for training and sticking to my plan! Tonight was my one night that i went out for dinner since i was meeting my soon to be sister in law! Still stayed under from what i calculated from our dinner! The rest of the meals ive been sticking to my pre-made meals! Been hitting the gym right after class too! I really dont want to let me being away from home affect my weigh in!! Ive finally crossed this number on the scale that i never thought i would cross so its keeping me motivated!!

Hope everyone is doing well this week!! Lets keep working hard as a team!! Weddings are coming up quick!! Eeekkkk
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work, ladies!
  • Drkchyld
    Drkchyld Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for ur suggestions today was better.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My workouts aren't happening right now. My tailbone is still not healed enough for me to run or get to the gym. I'm thinking about being some weights and doing some arm exercises. That's really the only part of me (aside from my back) that needs to be super toned for my dress. I just have no idea what types of exercises to do to get rid of 'back fat' and then tone my arms.
  • kelleyrosen
    kelleyrosen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I had some technical difficulties and wasn't added to the group when everyone (including me) thought I was! Weird! Anyway, my name is Kelley and I'm getting married June 1, 2013. Looking forward to getting to know everyone as we work towards our goals! Woo hoo!
  • Methinksabout
    Options
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG :love: I BOUGHT IT! :love: my dress!! Sooo excited! Really love what it does to my figure, it almost looks like I actually have one :laugh:

It's ridiculous to think that it will now take 16 weeks for it to be made - and I can't find any good pictures online - the ones I can find just don't do it any justice! uuuh, can't wait..

But I still have to lose some inches to fit into it, but it's just in my midsection, so that's never a problem, right? :wink: :noway: :bigsmile:

Sorry to hear you're still in pain Amy, can't be easy to exercise with an injury like that..

Been hitting the gym big time in Jan and am hoping for some losses in inches as my scale is jut not behaving - and no, am not that stressed about the number, just a bit annoyed.. so will measure tomorrow and hope for a slimmer me :wink:

Welcome to Team Daffodil Kelley! When's your wedding date? Are you all set yet? *nosy me* :-)
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I am working nights all weekend. Staying on track as best I can. I am planning on getting a good run in this afternoon. I weigh myself everyday, and I am only down 1.5lbs this week. The weight loss has definately slowed down since my first weigh in. Oh well at least it's not going up.
  • kelly_gelinas
    Options
    Methinksabout, So happy for you that you found your dress. This challenge should help you meet your goal, and you will look perfect in your dress!! Our weddings are coming up so fast.
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Happy February ladies! We are getting so close!! Trying to deal with the stress by hitting the gym more often rather than turning to snacks like I have in the past...here's to a healthy month! :)

Wedding related: working on ordering invites, and our tasting is scheduled next Saturday... excited!
  • kelly_gelinas
    Options
    A good weigh in this week. Missquela, my food tasting is next Saturday too. Looking forward to it because the food sounds delicious. I have to remember only one bite of everything, and get a good workout in before or after the tasting. I am off after my night shift tonight and have the whole week to workout and have an even better weigh in next weekend.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Options
    Hey everyone- sorry I've been absent today. I'll read the posts tomorrow when I get home from work.

I'm compiling the data to send to Elizabeth now. I'll check again around 10pm. :)

Great job so far ladies.
  • kelleyrosen
    kelleyrosen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    June 1, 2013....I feel ya on the midsection weight loss needed to look good in the dress! What's up with those lower belly paunches?
  • kikiallain
    Options
    Hey ladies

Had a great weigh in on saturday morning when I got back from my week of training in another city but then had a horrible night saturday night and didn't weigh in quite as high on sunday but that's okay i'llget back on track this week!!

On a positive note, MY DRESS HAS ARRIVED. Just got an email today and i'm going to pick it up on sunday!! I'm so nervous, excited, scared, etc. I think i've lost around 10 pounds since I ordered it but i'mre ally hoping it iwll fit as I'm hoping!! Been having second thoughts about the dress so i'm hoping i'll love it once again when I get to try it on on sunday!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Options
    Hey ladies! Some of you emailed me after I had submitted the info to Elizabeth, so if you did- DONT FEAR! I have submitted your weights this afternoon to Elizabeth so you're still in the game.
  • kikiallain
    Options
    THANK YOU AMY!! Sorry about that!!
  • Drkchyld
    Drkchyld Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! People are getting their dresses back already and I haven even ordered mine yet. Congrats to u all. I know how exciting it is.
  • kikiallain
    Options
    Okay... this week i'm getting back on track after a very successful week away from work followed by 3 days of I don't know what I'm doing eating!!

Want to get back to that weight I saw on saturday morning because it was lower than my goal weight for end of march so I want to get there earlier and then work on getting even lower!!! My goal for the end of march was 170. But I want to get as close to 160's as I can for my actual wedding and on saturday I was at 169!! EEK!!! But then i botched it with horrible eating so I was at 173 again on sunday!! So i want to get back down to that 169 and then work on the 165!! hahahah
  • kelly_gelinas
    Options
    christine, you can do it. I also have had trouble with the scale. I ate so much sodium yesterday for my fiance's brithday dinner, that I put on 1.5lbs. I am drinking a ton of water today and getting a good workout in.

Alright team, has anyone thought about what our Activity will be for STAR? I am up for anything. Miles, leg exercise, arms again? anything is fine for me.
  • kikiallain
    Options
    Let's do something that will help us get the inches off our hips... like squats, lunges.. things like that... I don't know just my idea.. i like arms too as they will be quite expose when we put those dresses on!!!

I hope everyone else is still around!! We got to keep pushing our wedding dates are coming REAL soon... I know mine is in exactly 199 days! YAY
  • bbtano
    bbtano Posts: 42
    Options
    My lower body is a lot weaker than my upper body, so squats would be something good for me to do in addition to my regular workouts (which are Group X classes).