Zaphyre13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    sugar free bread & butter pickles by Vlasic
    sugar free sweet relish Flavorite brand
    sugar free Oregon chai tea from iherb

So happy to find sugar free relish, it's great for egg salad & coleslaw
    The Oregon chai packets have 5g of carbs each but you could half the pack
    they are pretty sweet.

I also love cauliflower mashed fauxtatoes, great on top of shepherds pie, even
    fooled my "hates cauliflower" husband!
  • rws262
    rws262 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mama Lupe's Low Carb tortillas are perfect to put any of your favorite sandwiches in.

Buffalo Chicken
    Tuna salad
    BLT
    philly cheese
    etc.
  • Allison714
    Allison714 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello
    Splenda
    Spaghetti Squash - I just used a cup of spaghetti squash as the filler in meatloaf. It was perfect.
    Almond milk - I just used almond milk as a substitute for heavy cream in a low carb pumpkin pie recipe. It worked great. I had to find a sub because I am currently going non dairy for hormonal reasons.
    Flax
  • 6ladybugs
    6ladybugs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    4ever Fit Fruit Blast Whey Isolate Tropical Mango
    Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
    Coconut Manna
    Coconut Flour
    Almond Meal
    SF Flavored Syrups
    Extracts
    Egg Whites
    Carb Balance Fajita Size Whole Wheat Tortillas Mission brand
    Pure Protein Powder Vanilla
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Healthy Choice wheat bread. It has 5 net carbs per slice. I allow myself no more than 1 slice a day. Also sugar free jello. It is the only sugar free sweet that tastes exactly like the real thing! Those Russell Stover sugar free turtles are pretty good too. Sweet Freedom vanilla almond ice cream bars are scrumptious!!! Only 4 net carbs!! I like the Atkins bars and shakes too.

I have learned to make some pretty yummy low Carb cheesy dishes too, like Alfredo sauce and broccoli cheese soup. I love fettuccini Alfredo but can't have the noodles so I put it on chicken and broccoli. I was amazed at how easy and quick it is to make.

Okay now I'm hungry!!!!:huh:
  • rachael4real
    rachael4real Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I absolutely cannot live without Joseph's Low Carb Products. They make a Pita Bread and a Lavash Bread (large flat bread) that is to die for. See stats below for each. I also have been obsessed with spaghetti squash and cauliflower rice.

Joseph's Flax Oat Brand and Whole Wheat
    Serving 1/2 Lavash (still a very good portion)
    Calories 50
    Total Fat 2g
    Carbs 7 (net carbs 4 per serving, 8 net if you have the whole sheet)
    Dietary Fiber 3
    Sugars 0
    Protein 5g
    I have made delicious flat bread pizzas, taco salad, roll-ups, sandwiches, burritos, tacos, cinnamon and stevia chips... the possibilities are endless. I cannot be with these in my kitchen. The have completely ditched regular bread in favor of this. My husband even loves it and does not mind the substitution. I try not to eat it every day because still has wheat in it but 2-3 time a week I enjoy this product. You can bake this product and it will crisp in the oven just watch carefully because it will go from perfectly brown to burnt in no time.

Joseph's Flax Oat Bran & whole wheat Pita Bread
    Serving size 1 whole pita
    Calories 60
    Total Fat 2g
    Carbs 8g (4 net carbs for the whole pita)
    Fiber 4g
    Protein 6g
    While I enjoy the lavish bread much more, hands down, I also keep the pita bread around. The pita is great to fill with whatever you want. The pita is very thin and will get soggy so I would suggest keeping the filling separate until you are ready to eat it. Assemble and enjoy. This is a great product as well.
  • LaJaunaF
    LaJaunaF Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I bought one of each of the new Atkins frozen meals at my local Walmart. I ate my first one today for lunch, the Crustless Chicken Pot Pie. It was creamy, tasty and chockful of veggies! I can't wait to try the others! I am not easily impressed. These are not "frankenfoods". It was made from real food. Bravo, ATKINS!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    LC Foods in Raleigh, NC they have a website lcfoods.com and the pizza crust mix and pancakes are fantastic!!! Im looking forward to my next shipment of bread and trail mixes (made with cheese bits and peppers)
  • nancycaregiver
    Options
    Sugar-free jello is kind of a godsend in helping with giving me a sweet or 2. No word on if it'll stall me, but I like it.

How can it stall you?? It is low-everything!! And the cherry is sooooo yummy!!
  • nancycaregiver
    Options
    The Atkins Caramel Nut Chew tastes like a Snickers bar!! Well, almost exactly like a Snickers bar. But they are really good!!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I bought one of each of the new Atkins frozen meals at my local Walmart. I ate my first one today for lunch, the Crustless Chicken Pot Pie. It was creamy, tasty and chockful of veggies! I can't wait to try the others! I am not easily impressed. These are not "frankenfoods". It was made from real food. Bravo, ATKINS!
    I have not heard about these or seen them! How low carb are they? I'm excited!
  • lissylong
    Options
    Waldren Farms products!!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
  • LaJaunaF
    Options
    I have not heard about these or seen them! How low carb are they? I'm excited!

The ones I purchased are between 4-7 net carbs. They are heavy on the veggies so that is why, but I am happy that they have them!
  • chelle3283
    chelle3283 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms... Salad dressings, marinades, syrups, dips... all NO calorie, NO carb, and NO fat!

*Not everything tastes that great*

I like the balsamic vinegrette dressing and asian marinade for stir fry

yes! this saved my life.

also i found "irresistibles" gluten free croutons that are quite low in carbs, add these, romaine lettuce, walden farms free ceasar dressing and grilled chicken strips= fantastic supper or lunch!

those lavash and other breads are great, so readily available in so many places.

where do you get them????
  • Timehope
    Timehope Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Utterly amazing pizza dough from the most unlikely source....

My wife made a pizza using a recipe from a vegan site and I had to be dragged whining and thrashing to try it. I scrunched up my face, closed my eyes, took a bite -- and could not believe it: It was damn near as good as a regular pizza.

(This way way way beats a flaxseed flour dough we once tried.)

And it is based on one of my least favorite foods in the world.

OK - the secret ingredient? Cauliflower. The craziest thing about it? After my half of the pizza I actually nibbled on a few pieces of slightly burnt crust (with no cheese or anything on it) and found that delicious as well. No cauliflower taste at all.

Here is the recipe website:

http://greatveganfood.blogspot.com/2012/05/vegan-cauliflower-pizza-crust.html

Hint: The vegan recipe calls for egg substitute and soy mozzarella, but my wife used real eggs, real cheese, lots of garlic. But on my half I used olive oil rather than carb and sugar-laden pizza sauce. Total carbs in my half of very filling pizza: about 6 grams. This one's a keeper, believe me.

PS can be a bit tricky to get the dough off the pan (you bake it first before adding toppings) -- so recommend using silpat baking sheet.
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    what is the lowest carb flour subsitute? i love baking and really want to bake cookies that are ultra low carb if thats possible?
  • LaJaunaF
    Options
    what is the lowest carb flour subsitute? i love baking and really want to bake cookies that are ultra low carb if thats possible?
    The best peanut butter cookies I have ever made were simply, peanut butter, eggs and sweeteners. Simple and terrific!
  • LaJaunaF
    Options
    The best peanut butter cookies I have ever made were simply, peanut butter, eggs and sweeteners. Simple and terrific!

http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/magical_peanutbutter_cookies.html