Replies

• ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 4!
  • sgh10
    sgh10 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Completed d7l2 hoping to do finish level 2this week took a break over the weekend my knee still hurting hopefully will ease as I see postings say level3 is a lot of planks
  • izraa
    izraa Posts: 17
    Options
    level two done i took one day rest in between
  • tina_belg
    tina_belg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    day 6 - getting a little more doable, one more day and on to level 3
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    completed l2 day5. Feel like I'm half way there
  • sgh10
    sgh10 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done easier today feeling good about level 3
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    L2 D4 today: The plank twists at the end are killing me. Please someone tell me by day 6 or 7 it will be get a bit easier :-)
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Completed day 9 of Level 2 last night. Tonight is my last day!
  • joslin2005
    Options
    Level 2 Day 9 complete. Tomorrow will be my last day of level 2!!
  • joslin2005
    Options
    Level 2 COMPLETE! Moving onto Level 3 on Monday!
  • Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    About to start Day one of Level Two. I am a bit nervous now having read through this thread, lol.
  • Zilla100
    Options
    Ok, just finished D1 L2. It IS tougher, but it IS doable.

The things I had problems with were balance in some sections (military press with leg extensions, for example) and with some of the floor cardio (like plank jacks) my mat kept falling apart, lol (I have one of those interlocking mats like you see in preschools, which obviously I need to replace. I just liked that it was thicker than regular mats. But it isn't good for really active exercising.)

I did start feeling vaguely sick about 3/4 of the way in but was able to push past that.
  • passionflwr1
    passionflwr1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to start Level Two today but since it is Friday, I'm thinking I might hold off and start it Monday and continue with Level One this weekend... I admit I am afraid of Level Two.
  • yvechanthel
    Options
    New to this group! Glad to have found ya'll! Just finished Day 1 of Level 2. Significantly tougher. Not going to lie, I had to take a couple 5 second breathers lol Pushed through it nonetheless. Let's do this!
  • Zilla100
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7. I really, really, really don't want to do this today. I will, but I am getting less and less in the mood to do it with each day. :(

One more level.
  • Zilla100
    Options
    Level 2, Day 8 today, I can't believe I am almost on to Level 3!
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Jump to level 2 on day 7, i got bored of level 1, im liking level two something different