Options
    Me: 3
    LNS: 1
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    LNS: 0

I went up to my bedroom early, read a book before sleep, and had NO munchie attack!
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    2/5

Me: 5

Keeping crazy busy I think is helping me.
  • Elliehmltn
    Elliehmltn Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcomes! I just went back through earlier posts and found them. It's nice to be welcomed!

I've been eating a planned snack at 8pm, whether I've "earned" it through exercise or not. It's working.

2/6/13
    Me 5
    LNS 0
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Went to a lovely live theatre production last night. So, no problems with LNS!

• lhalket
    lhalket Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone - someone referred me to this group so I thought I would check it out since I suffer from those dastardly LNS urges. My problem is I'm pretty good at keeping my calories under, but inevitably it never fails, after I complete my food entry for the day, I'll sit down and find myself wanting something to eat - which means rummaging around in the kitchen to find something, eating it, THEN opening the food diary back up, recording, and ultimately beating myself up. Hopefully this group will give me the additional accountability to work through this.
  • totalhealth12
    Options
    2/6

Snacked around 9:30 p.m. tonight, but I was under cals. Still it wasn't a meal so dock 1 for me today.
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Me 5
    LNS 1

I went to a wine and cheese New Year party last night. Despite eating a lovely, but huge vege Pad Thai at Wagamama's before hand I was still pretty certain the buffet snacks would call me. They did :tongue: , but I managed to ignore them, wahoo:bigsmile: I was amazed by myself :drinker:
  • lhalket
    lhalket Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    2/6/13

Me - 1
    LNS - 0

first time report so hope I did it correctly. Had an apple at 8 last night but still under my calorie intake for the day.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 6

I really had to RUSH to get my calories in before 8:30 I tell you....picking up my daughter from her musical theatre took an "eating" hour OUT of my evening and I was CRAMMING at the end!

I think I'm going to give myself permission to have a LNS sometime this weekend - I can feel a "binge" building, and I'm going to cut it off at the pass! Popcorn - I LOVE YOU.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    LNS 4*
    me 2

got waylaid by grandson's fish crackers before bed....grrr
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    ME - 6
    LNS - 0
    Sorry, I haven't been here in the last 5 days...HAPPY to see everyone is logging and being ACCOUNTABILE :smile:
    I've been incredibly busy, and only able to support on my Newsfeed before being too tired. Had some time today, and glad to see new members who joined us :bigsmile: I am SOO HAPPY for this forum, because for the LAST 4 months, I've developed the habit of No LNS...and I've lost some stubborn weight (my own self sabotage...:laugh: ) Anyway, I determine to be *better* accountable. WHY do I stay here? I *still* have BAD days, but because of my New Wonderful Habit, I didn't succumb. I am glad to be here with all of you. Keep up the FOCUS...:happy:
    **Ellie** – Congrats on your focus…5-0 at last count in your FAVOR …Wooo Hoooo!!!
    **Karen** – Keep trying…you will turn the numbers around being here :smile: Accountability is the MAIN thing :bigsmile:
    **Mar** – Hey Mar…I’ve been visibly absent also…but PLAN to be more active from here forward (big smile)…Missin’ ya on the feed, too…soooo guess you are busy …I sure know how that goes :flowerforyou:
    **TH** - Snacking can be a detrimental bad habit, and a BIG reason for weight gain. …sooo CONGRATS for only having only two snack in 6 days.
    **Kate** – YAY…I *love* Pad Thai…you’ve been SOO good lately you deserve CELEBRATING :bigsmile:
    **Beeps** – AWESOME 6-0 in your FAVOR..WTG!!
    **lhalket** - Welcome-this group is great for deviating from LNS…It has kept me LNS free for 4 months now. I stay here because I *still* get those urges. The HABIT gets be through …CONGRATS on your FIRST successful day (big smile)

Missing you Dewdrop and Kris…hope all is WELL!!!

Hugs and Smiles :flowerforyou:
    Deb:drinker:
  • totalhealth12
    Options
    2/7

LNS: 2

Had some candy after my dinner :-(
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    ME - 7
    LNS - 0
    Have a grrreat Friday, everyone!! Made it in before I got to busy to post again.

**TH** It's a process to refuse snacking...but you will...and even if not 100%, you will be see that no LNS'ing will contribute to your weight loss goals...it did for me :smile: Glad you are here :drinker:

Hugs and Smiles :flowerforyou:
    Deb:drinker:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Had popcorn. But, completed my eating prior to my nightly 'cut-off' time!

Me: 7
  • Elliehmltn
    Options
    Hello everyone - someone referred me to this group so I thought I would check it out since I suffer from those dastardly LNS urges. My problem is I'm pretty good at keeping my calories under, but inevitably it never fails, after I complete my food entry for the day, I'll sit down and find myself wanting something to eat - which means rummaging around in the kitchen to find something, eating it, THEN opening the food diary back up, recording, and ultimately beating myself up. Hopefully this group will give me the additional accountability to work through this.

Yup, you described it exactly. I could have written it myself. Maybe we should get on here when we start wanting something and examine what is going on. What happened right before we started eating? Or what thoughts were in our minds right before we started wanting something? Example -- last night I tried to call my elderly mother, who's in assisted living. Got a busy signal for the 3rd time in a row. Went for the chip bag. Now, why would a busy signal on my mother's phone send me for the chips?
  • Elliehmltn
    Options
    Well, it hasn't been late night, but it's been eating when not hungry, eating triggering more eating.

2/7/13 -- LNS 1
    Me 0

2/8/13 -- LNS 1
    Me 0

Feb. tally -- Me 6
    LNS 2
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I enjoyed potato chips, cheezies and hickory sticks at the family dance.....alas:

Me: 7
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Me 7
    LNS 2

Not too bad. I'm on my last of 3 nightshifts . The middle night I ate all night long- coffee cake, savoury biscuits, coleslaw etc, but tonight I am back on track