February Goal: 40 Miles

Feb 1 - 2 miles Leslie Sansone Walk Slim - Fast & Firm
    Feb 3 - 2 miles Treadmill
    Feb 4 - 1 mile Leslie Sansone Walk Slim - Fast & Firm

35 to goal
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping this challenge going. Although I do other forms of exercise I love my Leslie walks! I'm in again this month! My goal for January was 50 and I walked 61. I am going back with 50 for February since this month is a few days shorter!

Goal: 50

2/1- 4 m Leslie Super Walk with Body Boost Cables
    2/2- (0) 30 min. elliptical
    2/3- (0) Supposed to be rest day but I shoveled snow instead :( I gotta get back to my Leslie walks or I won't make my challenge this month!!
    2/4- Leslie 4 Really Big Miles
    2/5-
    2/6-
    2/7-
    2/8-
    2/9-
    2/10-
    2/11-
    2/12-
    2/13-
    2/14-
    2/15-
    2/16-
    2/17-
    2/18-
    2/19-
    2/20-
    2/21-
    2/22-
    2/23-
    2/24-
    2/25-
    2/26-
    2/27-
    2/28-

8 down, 42 to go :)
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    February 2013 Walking

Date Miles Goal: 10
    02/03/2013 1 Walking Away the Pounds for Abs
    02/04/2013 1 Walking Away the Pounds for Abs

Total 2

Remaining 8
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Hi Texasgardnr,

God used you to speak directly to my thoughts today...I have been thinking that Feb WOULD last forever. I've also been stressing
    over 2 pounds gained so I've only lost 9. You are absolutely right...Feb WILL pass and I will hit it hard in Mar. I've been obsessing
    over this whole process and that HAS TO STOP!!!! Somehow I have to calm down. Thinking that Jesus is trying to get my atten-
    tion and this might be a Nebuchanezzar wilderness experience. We are doing Beth Moore's Daniel series in my Life Group at
    Liquid Church. I have also joined an online Life Group for 40, which is our church's program to read chronologically the New
    Testament in 40 days. That's up til Easter. My prayer and hope is that Jesus will use this to change my life.

Thank you again for your friendship and wisdom.:flowerforyou:

You are so welcome dear friend. I love it when I find out that what I say/ write was what God wanted that person to hear/read. Just never know when it will happen :-) Your post blessed me so much. I did that Daniel study a good while ago. I love B Moore studies. Just think... You have been given some extra hours to begin to read the NT with your group since you can't be as active right now. Come March it should be a habit so that you will be able to ease into exercise while still keeping up with your reading. That is a pretty cool way to spend Feb and March.

I just had a random thought: How about posting the minutes that you are walking during your recovery. Every bit of walking you do is another step to full recovery. And every mile begins with a single step. That way you can still be here and not feel alone as far as exercise this month. Think about if that or something else might work out.... :heart:
    :flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Monday:

3 Miles: 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk. First time doing this one and it did not disappoint. Was wanting this DVD for Mary Kay leading the 2nd mile, which was an awesome 12 min speed walking mile.

2 miles: outdoors walking with my neighbor.

Goal for January: 60 combined miles

So far: 6 Leslie miles

So far: 5 outdoor miles

• makemyselfpr0ud
    Options
    02.01.13 LS 5 Mile Fat Burning- mile 1
    02.02.13 LS 5 Mile Fat Burning- mile 1 & 2, Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles- mile 1
    02.03.13 LS Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles- mile 1
    02.04.13 None

Goal 30- at least 1 mile a day in February
    05 done - 25 to go

Fitting in the time and energy is the real challenge!
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    @ christchick : hi there, good to see you here. Texasgardner is right , count your steps or try biceps curls with a water bottle and log it here. I be cheering for you :flowerforyou:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    My February goal is 8 miles a day so 224 miles for the month :smile:
    I generally break this up into 2 walks a day; 3 miles in the morning before work, 5 miles in the evening after work. Only got in 1 mile this morning though, so will have to make it up tonight!
  • setang
    setang Posts: 107
    Options
    Goal for February : 70miles
    Todate: 18miles
    Left: 52miles

Day 4 of 21days challenge
  • aa62579
    Options
    Today I swapped out the walking belt for some 2lb weights. I did whatever they were doing with the walking belt when it was being used and when it wasn't I just pumped my arms or made up things!

February Goal: 25 lbs

2/1 - 1 mile (with walking belt)
    2/2 - 3 miles (with walking belt)
    2/4 - 1.5 miles (with walking belt)
    2/5 - 1 mile (with 2lb weights)

Total = 6.5 miles; 18.5 to go
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Goal for Feb: 70

2/1/2013 1 Mile (1st mile of WAPT 4 Mile Super Challenge)
    2/2/2013 4 Miles Walk Off Even More Weight
    2/3/2013 2 Miles Walk Your Belly Flat
    2/4/2013 4 Miles Walking for Weight Loss
    2/5/2013 4 Miles 4 Mile Super Challenge

15 Miles done 55 to go!
  • Knyvern
    Knyvern Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    February Goal 60 Miles

2/1 - 3 miles - Ultimate 5 day
    2/3 - 1.3 miles - walk
    2/4 - 3 miles - Ultimate 5 day
    2 miles - walk
    2/5 - 3 miles - WTP super fat burning

Total - 12.3 miles
    To Go - 47.7
  • totried
    totried Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this group. I am going for 40 miles this month.

2/1- 2 miles
    2/2- 2
    2/3- 2
    2/4- 2
    2/5- 2
    2/6-
    2/7-
    2/8-
    2/9-
    2/10-
    2/11-
    2/12-
    2/13-
    2/14-
    2/15-
    2/16-
    2/17-
    2/18-
    2/19-
    2/20-
    2/21-
    2/22-
    2/23-
    2/24-
    2/25-
    2/26-
    2/27-
    2/28-
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hi Texasgardnr,

God used you to speak directly to my thoughts today...I have been thinking that Feb WOULD last forever. I've also been stressing
    over 2 pounds gained so I've only lost 9. You are absolutely right...Feb WILL pass and I will hit it hard in Mar. I've been obsessing
    over this whole process and that HAS TO STOP!!!! Somehow I have to calm down. Thinking that Jesus is trying to get my atten-
    tion and this might be a Nebuchanezzar wilderness experience. We are doing Beth Moore's Daniel series in my Life Group at
    Liquid Church. I have also joined an online Life Group for 40, which is our church's program to read chronologically the New
    Testament in 40 days. That's up til Easter. My prayer and hope is that Jesus will use this to change my life.

Thank you again for your friendship and wisdom.:flowerforyou:

You are so welcome dear friend. I love it when I find out that what I say/ write was what God wanted that person to hear/read. Just never know when it will happen :-) Your post blessed me so much. I did that Daniel study a good while ago. I love B Moore studies. Just think... You have been given some extra hours to begin to read the NT with your group since you can't be as active right now. Come March it should be a habit so that you will be able to ease into exercise while still keeping up with your reading. That is a pretty cool way to spend Feb and March.

I just had a random thought: How about posting the minutes that you are walking during your recovery. Every bit of walking you do is another step to full recovery. And every mile begins with a single step. That way you can still be here and not feel alone as far as exercise this month. Think about if that or something else might work out.... :heart:

I have taken your advice, Texasgardnr, and walked 3/4 of the way down Franklin Hall,, and 3/4 of the way down the dining room
    hallway. I think it took 7-10 minutes, and I was too tired to walk back so they pushed me in the wheelchair. I have physical ther
    apy shortly so waiting for that. Will keep you posted on how it goes.
  • jamndyl
    jamndyl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone. Hope your day is going well.

February Goal: 40 miles
    February 1 - 3 miles
    February 5 - 2 miles
    35 to go
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    10 miles down,,,,, 50 to go!!!
    2/3---5 fat burning miles
    3/5----5 fat burning miles
  • JoanneC_Walks
    JoanneC_Walks Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My goal is 48 miles.

My progress so far:

2/2 - 3mi w weights
    2/3 - 5mi
    2/4 - 2mi
    2/5 - 2mi w weights

12 miles total -- I'm a quarter of the way to my goal!
  • chefsusan
    chefsusan Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Goal: 60

2/1 3 Miles-JW 3 Mega miles with toning band
    2/4 3 Miles- Just Walk 3 mega miles with toning band
    2/5 1 mile-5 mega miles mile 1 only- at least I did something today.

7 miles/60 Miles
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Tuesday:

3 Miles: 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk.

1.25 miles: outdoors easy walk to the store.

Goal for January: 60 combined miles

So far: 9 Leslie miles

So far: 6.25 outdoor miles

Walk, walk walk :laugh:
  • annapcc
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just checking in. My goal is 50 pounds for Feb. and as of today (Feb. 5)- I have done 11.

Walk walk walk! :-)

xoxo

PS: Feel free to add me as a friend! I love getting and giving support!