Where are you at?

Options
13»

Replies

• Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 Day 11th but i might continue to be at this level for 3 more days then wil shift to Level 3
  • Amber1070
    Amber1070 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 95 and I'm down just below my goal. Was 196 now I'm 161.4. Starting was hard but after a couple months it was great! I loved working out and getting great diary days. Still do :-) keep up the great work!!
  • Amber1070
    Amber1070 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Oh, silly me. Just realized this is for the workout. I can't do it because of my back. I thought we were just checking in lmao I blame it on being past my bedtime
  • kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 today :D
  • SuperStepper408
    SuperStepper408 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2, day 9.

At first I had a very hard time working it in on the days I have my kids but then I changed my workout time to the morning. I just get up a half hour before them to do it.

Even though the workouts are challenging, I really enjoy the shred because you can really see the difference in your body from doing the daily workouts.

After a few days on each level, I get tired of hearing Jillian so I just turn off the sound. LOL.
  • Csengure
    Csengure Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! I just finished the tenth day of level 2 today. Moving on to 3 tomorrow. I'm not sure I look any different and my scale is stubbornly refusing to move, but I love how much stronger I feel at this point. My goal is to make it through the next ten, then start over with heavier weights. Definitely proud of myself for sticking with it thus far!
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I finished Level 1 day 5 on Friday. I'm doing it Monday-Friday. I also do Zumba 4-5 days a week, brisk walking, and a 2 hour hike on the Weekends. I love how short it is!
  • afuhlendorf
    afuhlendorf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 6 of level 1. I want instant results so I got discouraged when I measured myself and nothing seemed to change...but I am only in it for 6 days now so I know I have to be realistic :). People who are seeing results ( or who have done this before). do you combined other exercises in with the 30DS? I took before pictures, so I am excited to see the after pictures once I am done...its motivating to see everyone's pictures!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I am at Day 4 Level 2 and feeling stronger every day. I lost 10 lbs, 2.5" in my waist and 1.5" in my hips.
    I'm also doing c25k with some days off here and there. I started Feb 1, in 16 days I've done 10 days 30DS and 10 days c25k.
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Hi folks! I just finished the tenth day of level 2 today. Moving on to 3 tomorrow. I'm not sure I look any different and my scale is stubbornly refusing to move, but I love how much stronger I feel at this point. My goal is to make it through the next ten, then start over with heavier weights. Definitely proud of myself for sticking with it thus far!

Hey did u start the 3rd level??? how did u find it??? well i started it today & kind of liked it too & felt that its better than level 2 dont kno why but enjoyed more lets see
    didnt lose anything but feel stronger
    do u think we should start again with heavier weights? how much do u use now? I got another suggestion what if we do one day level 1 then next day level 2 then 3rd day level 3 do u think wil it work???
  • karinwillrock40
    karinwillrock40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! My husband is out buying the DVD now. I'm adding this to my 2-3 day per week gym visits (mostly I just talk with my friend while on the elliptical) and my 3 times per week Bikram yoga practice. I'm looking to lose 30 pounds in the next six months (a relatively slow loss), and I'm hoping the Shred will add some muscle to help speed up the process in the long run. It seems like everyone on MFP is talking about the 30 DS. I will make sure to take a before pic and measurements.
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    I'm starting today! My husband is out buying the DVD now. I'm adding this to my 2-3 day per week gym visits (mostly I just talk with my friend while on the elliptical) and my 3 times per week Bikram yoga practice. I'm looking to lose 30 pounds in the next six months (a relatively slow loss), and I'm hoping the Shred will add some muscle to help speed up the process in the long run. It seems like everyone on MFP is talking about the 30 DS. I will make sure to take a before pic and measurements.

goodluck & yes u must take measurements its a vry vry good workout but to lose 30 pounds u must add cardio more with 30DS
    & y do u hav to buy its available on Youtube :)
  • SheenaDuguid
    SheenaDuguid Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I moved up to level 2 last night, omg its a big of a jump. Was feeling nice and secure on level 1, now I'm back out of my comfort zone. Bring it on! :happy:
  • sraghavan89
    sraghavan89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Okay. I tried this yesterday and lasted all but 8 minutes. Thus morning Im still feeling bad. I feel like I tried wayed to early in my weight loss. I am use to only doing the elliptical.

Doing only the elliptical is difficult, but don't give up! I am also used to only doing the elliptical/bike/rowing machine at the gym. But if you persist and do as much as you can until you feel like your muscles are going to give way, every single day, you can feel your body get stronger. I am on Day 3 and already feel it! Plus even though my glutes hurt too bad to sit on my seat without holding on to smoething, i could surprisingly still squat to a limited degree, so give it a shot!!! We're all here for you :)
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Am @ level 3 I guess 4th day wil keep on doing for 12 or so more days lets see... I added a Cadio plus Abs HIIT so am making things harder for me
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 2 on Level 1.

How do you know when you are ready for the next level?
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 2 on Level 1.

How do you know when you are ready for the next level?
  • bnicklaus
    Options
    I started 30 day shred a few months ago and only did 3 consecutive days and then got sick. I am ready to get back at it now! I am going to have my husband take before and after pictures so I can physically see the results. I hope that will give me the motivation to keep going. :) Wish me luck!

btw- all that have posted before and after pictures, you all look amazing!
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    Im only on day 4. Im doing the shred with a lot of cardio also so im hoping to see a lot of inches and pounds off. Good luck to everyone cant wait to see the end result:)