Welcome to OKLAHOMA!

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and WELCOME, Jason!!
  • Jenners72903
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jenna and I live in Edmond.. this is my first post here.
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hello All. I'm Sarah. From Drumright originally, Live in Cushing and work in Stillwater. OSU Alumni. Go Pokes! MyFitnessPal works wonders. I started using it in 2009 and lost 55 lbs within a year. I have since gained back 13 of it and am back on the fitness/diet wagon. I have lost back 2 lbs in a month so far! So thats my short story. Nice to meet you all.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Jenna and Sarah!! Good to have you here!!
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello all Im Laura & Im an Army Brat that was left behind in Lawton, anyone near here.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hi there ~ I'm in Altus! I'm working my tail off to lose 34 extra lbs that I packed on in the last year and a half and I now have 14 lbs to go. I would love to get to know y'all and lose the weight together!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hope you are all having a Fabulous Week so far. If you made bad choices yesterday, No Worries!! Today is a New Day and a New Chance to make Good Choices!!
    :drinker: Enjoy the Journey!!
  • mistygrt
    mistygrt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi from Lake Eufaula ! :)
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and Welcome to MFP!!
  • Katmiller73
    Katmiller73 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi from Elk City !
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello Kat and Welcome to MFP!!
  • kathrynokc
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I'm new to the group as well as the MFP site. I'm located in Oklahoma City not to far from the fairgrounds. If anyone would like to walk or has a ymca membership and would like to get together for working out please add me as a friend.

:happy:
  • kathrynokc
    Options
    Have a great day
  • GrannyBrooks
    Options
    I live in SE OKC ... 5 minutes from Tinker AFB ... My husband is retired military. Great to find an Oklahoma group. Did everyone enjoy the snow? Just think, tornado season is just around the corner :)
  • ghostdivatonya
    ghostdivatonya Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello okies!! I'm in the Moore/Norman area!!
  • clrvlewis
    clrvlewis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to myfitnesspal but have been a okie all my life :)
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Are y'all ready for our fab weather moving in? Do you think it will be a blizzard or 70? lol gotta love oklahoma :drinker:
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I am going to guess we get nothing but cold rain, but I'll take it, any rain is great!
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    yep, just rain and wind here, but loving it. But wait, it will change again , LOL!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Yep, Our Weather is a lot of things, but you should never call it "Boring"!!:laugh: