JOINERS TO 1st TIME JMBR

Options

Replies

• jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I weight Monday too! But I am a little worried I won't be going down, I feel so sore and I am scared I may be up from that :(

I weigh in on Wednesday ( I started JMBR on Monday) and I was up 1.4lbs. I'm hoping for a loss this next Wednesday but not going to get my hopes up. :(
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I weight Monday too! But I am a little worried I won't be going down, I feel so sore and I am scared I may be up from that :(

I weigh in on Wednesday ( I started JMBR on Monday) and I was up 1.4lbs. I'm hoping for a loss this next Wednesday but not going to get my hopes up. :(

HEY - NEGATIVE NANCY - KNOCK IT OFF - LMAO!!!! You are getting stronger and building your endurance even if you don't lose and that is so Jillian can KICK YO *kitten* later! haha ;)
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options

HEY - NEGATIVE NANCY - KNOCK IT OFF - LMAO!!!! You are getting stronger and building your endurance even if you don't lose and that is so Jillian can KICK YO *kitten* later! haha ;)

Ha ha. I KNOW that Jillian will kick my @$$ and I know she will get me in shape and I know that I will get this weight off using her program. :)
  • Mommy_J
    Mommy_J Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday too, and just found this group. Which is awesome because I'm going to need all the support I can get! :) My starting weight is 244----YIKES! (did I really just admit that?) Yep, its about time too. So far I've done pretty good. Mon-wed. went great doing the kickstart, but then I had a couple of crazy days and didn't get my workouts in. But that's my life....I won't be quiting no matter what!
  • kymkan
    Options
    sooooo. my ticker says 10 - which I'm happy with, but that's because when I started a few years ago, I was at 183. Last monday, I was 184.2 and this morning I was 173!!!!! 11.2 freaking pounds!!!! I never dreamt that one! Can't wait to see everyone's numbers!
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats to you! I am down almost 2 lbs last week. Hopefully this week I can really drop some numbers. I have been at it on MFP since last year and I always get to this weight and can't drop past 170. So that is my goal this week. I am going into week 2 at 172.9. I want to hit under 170!!! Good luck to everyone this week :)
  • kymkan
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats to you! I am down almost 2 lbs last week. Hopefully this week I can really drop some numbers. I have been at it on MFP since last year and I always get to this weight and can't drop past 170. So that is my goal this week. I am going into week 2 at 172.9. I want to hit under 170!!! Good luck to everyone this week :)

You can do it!!!! What is your GW?
  • jrecmcallister
    Options

My first goal is 150. I really want to judge it by how I feel and the size of my clothes. I know that I am toning using JMBR as opposed to just losing weight. So I guess I will try and get to 150 and see from there!
  • kymkan
    Options

That's my goal weight too!!! and exactly - depending on how I feel at 150 will determine if I continue on down the scale. Years ago (like 10), I was about 135 and that was WAY too thin for me! I'm 5'10" and was pretty muscular and my face was sunken in, buggy eyes - you've seen it, I'm sure. so, I think 150 is about right.
    My first goal is 150. I really want to judge it by how I feel and the size of my clothes. I know that I am toning using JMBR as opposed to just losing weight. So I guess I will try and get to 150 and see from there!
  • mcarter619
    mcarter619 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday, February 4 weighing in at 225 and I lost 5lbs the first week.
  • kymkan
    Options
    weigh in after week 2...... down another 1.2 lbs! Total lost in 2 weeks is 12.4 lbs and 5 inches :) I am feeling really good tho! I would have guessed more inches because of the way that my jeans fit - how has everyone else made else.
  • joeyslamon
    Options
    Oohhhh - can I join in too? I just started yesterday (2/24) and my starting weight is 185.2 (ugh). Good luck everyone!
  • kymkan
    Options
    Oohhhh - can I join in too? I just started yesterday (2/24) and my starting weight is 185.2 (ugh). Good luck everyone!

welcome to the group! I started at 184.2 so almost exactly the same :)
  • leannan24
    leannan24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Can I join in too? I actually started Sunday but may repeat week 1 since I only had 3 lb weights. I now have 2 3 5 and 8lb ones so can try to build up more. I started at 189 lbs.
  • kymkan
    Options
    We're almost to the end of Phase 1 - don't forget to check in here and post results!
  • kymkan
    Options
    results after phase 1
    7.5 total inches and 15.2 lbs! YAY!!!!
  • Mommy_J
    Options
    results after phase 1
    7.5 total inches and 15.2 lbs! YAY!!!!

You rock!!! Way to go!! :)
  • Mommy_J
    Options
    My results after phase 1: Not following the 1200 calorie diet, but eating mostly balanced and healthy meals with the occasional cheat day, I did miss 4 of the workouts as well.

Weight loss: 6 lbs.
    Body Fat loss: 2%
    Inches lost: 22 overall

Feeling pretty good about that...this month I plan to kick it up a notch and really push myself even harder during the workouts!
  • kymkan
    Options
    My results after phase 1: Not following the 1200 calorie diet, but eating mostly balanced and healthy meals with the occasional cheat day, I did miss 4 of the workouts as well.

Weight loss: 6 lbs.
    Body Fat loss: 2%
    Inches lost: 22 overall

Feeling pretty good about that...this month I plan to kick it up a notch and really push myself even harder during the workouts!

HOLY BALLS!!! 22 inches??? that's awesome!
  • hkell727
    hkell727 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late in the game as I just started yesterday (3/5). My arms and inner thighs are sore although they do feel a little better since I did day #2 workout. My starting weight is 162. I usually do my weigh in on friday because I usually fall off the wagon a little on the weekend with my eating. So it gives me a little time to sweat it back off....not sure if it really helps but I don't like to see an added pound from my pizza binge :wink: Althought I'm well behind you guys see your results is very motivating! Keep up the great work!