Options
    Those darn jumping jacks are everywhere lol
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Great group! Thanks!:smile:
  • lindahlmon
    Options
    I'm new to this group, so I guess I get to rest! LOL. I had a personal training appointment this morning, so I will rest as of now! :yawn:
  • christocentrist
    Options
    AUGH burpees
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,889 Member
    Options
    Well I got through this mornings challenge. Jumping jacks were ok. Squats were good with me. Burpees, them I have a love hate relationship with. I love to hate them. Pushups are ok also. Mountain climbers were a little longgggggg. LOL

Then I did the second set. Woohoo, I made it through. I was short of breath, sweaty and feeling great about getting it done.

Thanks all,

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    Well I got through this mornings challenge. Jumping jacks were ok. Squats were good with me. Burpees, them I have a love hate relationship with. I love to hate them. Pushups are ok also. Mountain climbers were a little longgggggg. LOL

Then I did the second set. Woohoo, I made it through. I was short of breath, sweaty and feeling great about getting it done.

Thanks all,

Shelley

Hey Shelley,

I'm with you...got through the first set okay...no problem...the second set kicked my fanny! I went from mountain climbers to flat on my face! It was great!

Have a good Friday night.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    That is quite a visual. But the best part is you pushed yourself. I have another friend who completed your challenge also. Love challenges. :)

-Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    I love challenges, too! I didn't start this challenge...I just posted the exercises when the person who set it up went away. I liked the exercises...well, I liked them before I had to do them! ugh!

I completed the challenge today -- 03/09! Sweating and breathing hard but doing much better! Here's to a great weekend!

Chris ~:-P
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    You posted it, you kept it alive. :) Did the challenge first thing this morning. Completed the jumping Jack's with a little more energy. Still doing the pushups on my knees. I did complete burpees, full out push up even. Squats are easy for me. I do them all the time. Mountain climbers really starting kicking my butts after those burpees. Slot of sweat, elevated heart rate and slot of sweating. Phew, love it, hate it. ,,:)

--Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Well here I am again. My adult daughter came to work out with me today. She did the challenge with me. :) So today was easier than yesterday. Just cruised through the Jack's and squats, then the pushups. I still have to push through some of the burpees. But even those are getting easier. :) That mountain is still a tall order. :)
    -Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Hi Shelley,

When I walk with my daughter the time just flies by...walking by myself? it can be the longest hour of the day!! Well, I got it done today! I think the burpees are the hardest for me. I'm beat by the time I get to the mtn climbers (I love your mountain line!!!!) and 40 is a lot... times two!! I'm just sayin'... :tongue:

Have a great Sunday!
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris

They are tough, but getting easier. Yes, always more fun with a friend. :) By the end of this challenge we will either be flying through them or in traction. :)

--Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    bwahahahah!....splat!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Well today I just wanted to sleep in. Forced myself up and into gear. I decided since my feet were starting to hurt doing the Jacks on the concrete downstairs to do them on the carpet up stairs. Much better. :) I still would rather of slept in. LOL

--Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Took a vacation day today and thought about sleeping it...set my alarm for 8:30...three times with the snooze button before I rolled out! Today is DONE!!!! I'm actually getting faster on the mtn climbers. I surprised myself! My legs are throbbing right now, but I feel great. I'm done with all my challenges except 30 Day Shred. That one's hard, too!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I did order the 30 day shred off of Amazon. Willing to give it a try. So are you done with this challenge also then? Or just taking a break?

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Sorry, guess that was confusing. My vacation day is from work. I'm also on vacation tomorrow. No this challenge continues, and so does 30DS. I only have four days left of that one...thank the exercise gods! Level 3 is hard for me - a lot of jumping. I'm doing this challenge, 30DS and some smaller challenges every day. Belly fat, you know. :tongue:
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Great, I feel like it is just us here. :)
  • cpanus
    Options
    I think the burpees scared everyone away! and the mtn climbers!!!!!! Glad you're sticking with it, too. It's great to have a partner!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I found the challenge this week, but didn't "join"...took me three days to find it again! I am nursing a wobbly knee from too much treadmill the last couple weeks, but I don't want to lose ground. I like how circuit training works all your parts, but doesn't over-wear any one thing.

Question: on the mountain climbers, I was a little concerned about my knee because it's always been "make sure your knee is over your toe"...but this exercise isn't. Are they safe for knees? Seems like a good questions since I'm nursing knees for running!