Weight Gain Update

Options

Replies

• honkytonks85
    honkytonks85 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    How much has everyone gained at this point?

I'm 20 weeks along and gained 3.5 lbs. I'm happy with it, since with each of my other pregnancies I had gained 14-15 at this point. But I also started those pregnancies about 30 lbs lighter!

10 weeks 12lbs but I'm sure some was due to going on a 2 week cruise before I knew I was pregnant

Trying very hard to keep it around this mark, it's so disheartening that my clothes feel tighter
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 weeks and +5...I need to eat better though or I'm going to gain really fast from here on out!
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Update: up 7.8lbs at 18 weeks. 2.8lbs last week :( I gained nothing during the first tri... so this is a big change
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    20 weeks tomorrow and as of this morning I'm up 8 lbs. I gained 40 lbs in each of my other 2 pregnancies so I'm really hoping to keep it lower this time. I started at a healthy BMI, but losing the weight with 3 kids at home will be challenging!
  • deltalbarbie
    Options
    bump
  • stacnm
    stacnm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    35 weeks today and have gained 27 lbs and am at 191 now. I did drop down to 161 at my lowest (in the 1st trimester). I am pleased, I look at myself and feel healthy and beautiful! I have maintained a very steady workout plan and have continued to enter all food and exercise into MFP so that I stay in the habit. :-) I am sure all you Mama's are looking awesome and doing great!
  • carlye12380
    carlye12380 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wish I had kept up with MFP when I found out I was pregnant. Huge wake up call when at my 27 week appointment I had gained a total of 30 pounds!! I cut out all unhealthy carbs and have gotten back to my fruits and veggies and lean protein. 10 days later and my swelling has gone down and my back is no longer killing me every day! My doctor said to just maintain my weight and don't beat myself up over a dish of ice cream or my upcoming trip to Disney in 2 weeks :-)
  • linseylucia
    linseylucia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 weeks and have gained 13 pounds. More than I would like (especially since little man only weighs about one pound), but still within a healthy range. I've been eating a lot of crap lately, so I am going to make more of an effort to eat better quality foods and decrease the sugars. It's difficult when all I crave is chocolate!
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    wks: 146
    12wks: 147.8
    13wks:149
    14wks: 147.8
    15wks: 148
    16wks: 149
    17wks: 151
    18wks: 153.8
    19wks:154
    20wks: 156.6
    21wks: 156.6
    22wks: 158
    23wks: 163
    24wks:163.7
    25wks: 164.8
    26wks: 167.8
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    8 weeks 2 days and I have lost almost 10 lbs ....which is completely normal and ok with me. But I am only allotted 10-15 to gain
  • RonitMig
    RonitMig Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    If you are over a certain weight, you can lose safely. I am only 6 weeks, so I haven't gained anything yet. I am hoping to come out of my first trimester with no weight gain, and then gain 1/2 pound/week during 2nd tri and a pound a week during 3rd tri. I am about 25 pounds overweight, so it's ok if I don't gain a huge amount.
  • Jennhasfaith
    Jennhasfaith Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 19 weeks along and have gained about 11-12 lbs so far. I am feeling great, happy and excited for this little one!!
  • AlliH621
    AlliH621 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am 21 weeks and have gained 10 pounds. I haven't been exercising though - I really need to just get up and do it! I just haven't wanted to in the evenings after work.
  • nabeeo5
    nabeeo5 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm 27 weeks and I have gained about 25 lbs. I just started tracking what I eat and exercising a month ago. Hopefully I won't gain any more unnecessary weight :/
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am 13 weeks and have already gained 9 lbs :( I don't know how it was possible to gain so much when I have hardly ate and throw everything up :( BUT I have only been able to stomache carbs and wasn't logging in. SO now I am working out again and eating way better. Hopefully I won't gain anything this trimester, or least very little!

I am in the same boat. I am 18 weeks and have gained 12 lbs, but put on about 10 before I got pregnant. I just got back to logging and finally have the energy to exercise again, so I hope I don't gain anymore unnecessary weight!! Especially since it's going to be a long hot summer for me :embarassed:
  • njh2008
    njh2008 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 33 weeks pregnant and have put on 1.5 stone. I have been healthy eating but no excercise due to feeling knackered/bad back all the time.
    I have not looged any food diary during my pregnancy. Does anyone know what you should change your perameters to, eg, gain 2 pound etc, as i have also not altered that on my profile as well.
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 weeks and up about 20 lbs. I have weigh-in on Monday, so we'll see!
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    No matter what I do (count calories, exercises, etc...) I gain on average a pound a week. :( I'm at about 36 pounds at 35 weeks. At least I haven't gained anything in the past 2 weeks. I'm already 6 pounds over what I wanted to gain with this pregnancy though, which completely bums me out. Everyone keeps telling me it's all in my belly and that I still look tiny. I don't see it. :(
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    10 weeks here and down about 3 lbs.
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I am 13 weeks and i have gained 1.2kg (2.7 pounds) back to working out this week and eating 100%