Weekly Weigh-in 3/20/2013

Options
Hello All,

Here are my stats:

SW: 204
LW: 183.9
CW: 183.2
GW: 150

I am a little disappointed this week, but am happy I still lost! Hope you all had a good week & keep trying :flowerforyou:

Replies

• donnad62
    donnad62 Posts: 20
    Options
    SW: 194
    LW: 183.3
    CW: 182.5
    GW: 140

Finally got rid of the vacation weight. I actually can't believe I lost anything this week but I'll take it! I really want to see the 170s by the end of March.
  • lcorrell1
    lcorrell1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    SW 203
    LW 196.6
    CW 195.4

A small step in the right direction.
  • c2jeske
    c2jeske Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    SW: 201
    LW: 185
    CW: 184

I am happy with the loss. Keep up the great job everyone! We are in this together!
  • k_hamel
    k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    LW-171
    CW-172

Well I really am not that upset with that. I ended up in the hospital for 3 days last week with a staph infection and was recovering for several days so I really didn't move much. I think I will drop the weight quickly for next week now that I am back on track.
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!!! I at least got rid of the 2 I had put on last week...whew. I received my "Insanity" dvd's yesterday and I CAN'T WAIT TO START! :happy:

SW: 206
    LW: 200
    CW: 198
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    LW-171
    CW-172

Well I really am not that upset with that. I ended up in the hospital for 3 days last week with a staph infection and was recovering for several days so I really didn't move much. I think I will drop the weight quickly for next week now that I am back on track.

oh no!!! I'm glad you are feeling better!!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    LW-171
    CW-172

Oh, wow! I'm glad you're ok!
  • Mommy4812
    Options
    Good morning all!!! I at least got rid of the 2 I had put on last week...whew. I received my "Insanity" dvd's yesterday and I CAN'T WAIT TO START! :happy:

SW: 206
    LW: 200
    CW: 198

Welcome to ONEderland!!
  • Mommy4812
    Options
    SW:203
    LW:188
    CW:186
  • slimbyten
    slimbyten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Everyone has done so well I hate to even post mine this week. But I have to own up to it and get back in the game.

SW: 227
    LW: 215.8 - two weeks ago
    CW: 219.4 :(

I knew it might be bad since I took over a week off when my parents (and niece and nephew) came to visit over Spring Break, but I really didn't know it would be that bad. I know I could have been better but I do know what to do about it though. I know I can't give up now so I'll take my lumps and move on.

Good job to everyone and thanks for keeping me motivated!
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Everyone has done so well I hate to even post mine this week. But I have to own up to it and get back in the game.

I knew it might be bad since I took over a week off when my parents (and niece and nephew) came to visit over Spring Break, but I really didn't know it would be that bad. I know I could have been better but I do know what to do about it though. I know I can't give up now so I'll take my lumps and move on.

Isn't it amazing how slowly it comes off, but how quickly it goes back on. You have a good attitude.
  • ddky
    Options
    SW 209
    LW 197
    cw 196

Our numbers seem to be dwindling... hang in there everyone. We can do this!
  • slimbyten
    slimbyten Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Isn't it amazing how slowly it comes off, but how quickly it goes back on. You have a good attitude.

Yes! It doesn't take very long at all to come back on! But I'm determined to get to "onederland" before my beach vacation!
  • Timberlies
    Timberlies Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I finally made it to the Wed. post!

SW 215
    LW 211
    CW 212

Ugh, been hanging around 211 and now went up a pound. Trying not to give up. Doing much better w/ diet, exercise and water already this week.
  • zinal
    zinal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SW 12/1: 196.4
    Challenge 1/9
    SW:190.4
    LW:178.6
    CW: 178.4

Dr. put me on 12 days of steroids, last Wednesday, so knew that I would gain water weight. I was actually down to 177 lbs before I started the medicine, now back up. I have bronchitis and can't walk or do much exercising until I get this under control. So I pray I can at least not gain these next two weeks.
  • ddky
    Options
    I finally made it to the Wed. post!

SW 215
    LW 211
    CW 212

Ugh, been hanging around 211 and now went up a pound. Trying not to give up. Doing much better w/ diet, exercise and water already this week.

Don't give up. Just tweak something. Sometimes any little change will shake things up.
  • ddky
    Options
    SW 12/1: 196.4
    Challenge 1/9
    SW:190.4
    LW:178.6
    CW: 178.4

Dr. put me on 12 days of steroids, last Wednesday, so knew that I would gain water weight. I was actually down to 177 lbs before I started the medicine, now back up. I have bronchitis and can't walk or do much exercising until I get this under control. So I pray I can at least not gain these next two weeks.

Take care of yourself. Even if you gain, you can address that when you are well.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    SW 195
    LW - 189
    CW - 190
    GW. - 130

Really frustrated with this! Since we started this I have only lost 5 lbs? This is just killing me. I have been doing my measurements and from March 1st I have lost considerable inches and even today I can feel it in my clothes. I know it's a psychological thing but seeing the scale go up makes me so mad. I workout and do Turbo Fire. I do allow the rest day but, all I can do is keep in my mind that I have lost inches. We are in a group to lose 50 lbs but, at the rate I am going, I am not so sure. I am NOT giving up! I actually am becoming addicted to working out. Tonight is a rest night which I need. Great job to everyone here...this really isn't easy.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options

I am not giving up either and I know we can all do this. Most of us may have done it before once or twice or more. Keep at it. So glad you came back. No matter how bad it gets (I haven't lost anything in a month) I am sticking with it. I need to do this. I am looking forward to going on vacation in July and really would like to feel comfortable in some sort if summer attire. :)
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    still on plateau 196.2