more...

Options
hon3yd0g
hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
a question is anyone else doing anymore exercise apart from the 30 day shred?

Replies

• Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    not me!! I would love to but have no time!! Just my 25 min a day
  • Annie_ga
    Annie_ga Posts: 72
    Options
    Usually when I do 30DS I try to go for at least a 30 minute walk too. I do play tennis 2 or 3x per week and usually don't do 30 DS on those days. Except for today when I had a short match - I came home and did my 20 minutes with Jillian. Not easy, but feel good.
  • hon3yd0g
    hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    thanks ladies.im generally active with two little ones but dont know whether i should be doing more
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I usually add a 20 - 30 minute cardio to my Shred :)
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I walk for 30 minutes on my lunchbreak @ 4mph.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I've actually built up several playllists on youtube with different 10-30 minute yoga flows for before and after I do my daily 30 DS.

I've been doing a 10 minute session of genlte yoga to loosen up before I do the shred, followed by (usually 10-30 minutes) of a more intense "power yoga" and end it all with another 10 minutes of super gentle yoga, usually with some modified poses to get a bit of a stretch more than a work out.

On top of that I have 2 kids under 6 so I'm pretty active with cleaning, chasing them around, walking to get the groceries (no car) etc. I do try to get some extra walking in or something a few times a week and I like to take a day to do a completely different work out now and then, Usually one that involves punching and kicking because that's fun. Oh and the kids and I have daily dance parties. It's just part of our thing.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I do at night if we leave work early enough. I work with hubby and he doesn't understand an 8 hour work day....he's a retired UPS driver...need I say more! But if I get home I either do a WW punch video or hop on the old treadmill!
  • Thenewme31
    Thenewme31 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started just doing the shred only but starting today doing the C25K program too with it.