Week 1 : Workouts (Tell me what your doing?)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Overcomer7737
    Overcomer7737 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I walk the 9 steps up to my apartment 1-2x /day, as physically at this time, that is all I can do. Just started Physical Therapy today...did a VERY slow 5 min on the NuStep. 2- 30sec/sets of 4 different lower body excercises. All of this put me into severe muscle spasms sthe rest of the evening.
    But...tomorrow is a new day....after being completely stuck in a recliner due to health issues since JUne 2012, I feel accomplished.

I have to focus on what I can do and not compare myself to others who are able to do more. I'm very proud and happy for them. My goal is to be able to post LOTS of activities in the months to come. :)))))
  • bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30-45 minutes of cardio (time permitting) 4-6times a week. This inclues running/jogging/wallking/cybex arc trainer/elipitical or some combination of these. Sometimes (1-2 days) I run about 5-8miles in the park. I am currently training for a 5k which is in april, trying to log at least 100miles this month. trying to add in strength training but I hate doing it.
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    M-W-F-stage one, weight training according to NROWLFW, Im in 3rd week, HIIT 20-30 min on treadmill, M-W-F after lifting, tues and thurs, walking or snowshoeing, sat and sun rest days.
  • mikehart164
    mikehart164 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE!
    I do something every day. I walk to and from work Monday - Friday which is a total of 35-40 minutes (fast paced). After work I do a 30-45 minute DVD (was 30 Day Shred - now ChaLEAN Extreme). CLX consists of 3 days of heavy lifting, 2 days of cardio plus abs and/or yoga/stretch. Chalean recommends 2 rest days... but I don't really know what that means. :-) I use an HRM and typically burn 300-400 calories a day every day working out - more if I go skiing. I let my gym membership lapse as I'm loving this routine and have been doing it consistently since the end of December.
  • mikehart164
    Options
    I think 100 is quite possible you got it!!
    I am doing 30-45 minutes of cardio (time permitting) 4-6times a week. This inclues running/jogging/wallking/cybex arc trainer/elipitical or some combination of these. Sometimes (1-2 days) I run about 5-8miles in the park. I am currently training for a 5k which is in april, trying to log at least 100miles this month. trying to add in strength training but I hate doing it.
  • mikehart164
    Options
    You are all totally kicking butt! I appreciate all your hard work and dedication. Two days in the books lets keep it rolling SOLDIERS!
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Tread mill is what I am focusing on. I am training for a Half Marathon the first of May. Big miles of a weekend. Also doing the rowing machine and my circuit. At the Y 4x a week.
  • bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Did dpouble duty yesterday and still made it to the gym this am....giving myself a break tonight and "treating" myself ( calories permitting) indian food today!! Kepp pushing guys we got 800lbs to lose!!
  • fitinthirteen
    Options
    90 mins vinyasa yoga 4-5X week
    circuit training w/ light weights 30 mins 4-5X week
    bicycling 2-3X week
  • MarlaStuck
    MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I JUST did week 1, day 1, c25k. Signed up for my first 5k in July. Other than that I have fizzled out on my workouts. I HAVE Nike+ trainer for xbox, Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I have lots of workout support but I'm good at sabotaging myself! Looking to get back into a regular routine!

You got me Laura :) we can do this.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am doing zumba 3 nights a week and swimming 3 days right now.
  • Nulookdotbody
    Nulookdotbody Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am doing 5 days of week of zumba. I plan on starting my kettlebell workout (200 swings)in the morning again next week.
  • andreagreen1974
    andreagreen1974 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ran 50 minutes/8k (6mi) last night. Did some runners yoga afterward. :)
  • Twinklegirl34
    Twinklegirl34 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    30 day shred 6 days out of seven, swimming x 2 30 min sessions
    2 zumba session
    1 dance session
  • jamie88moore
    jamie88moore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    In 10 short days I can jog 30 min and speed walk 30 min.....I feel awesome and I do toning at home with all sorts of different things..im losing slow but it a life change...no quik fix...I wont my 25 lbs off permanently!!!
  • Culanow
    Culanow Posts: 11
    Options
    Everyday this week... 70-90 minutes mixed cardio/strength. I've been mixing up taebo and mixed cardio workouts. Average daily calorie burn as been around 700 calories.
  • roverdisc98
    roverdisc98 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I run a minimum of 2 miles per day. My goal is everyday this year and I'm on 83 consecutive days. I lift heavy weights M,W,F and sometimes sundays. I have lost 12 pounds this year and 35 over the last 15 months. I started around 205 with a goal of 165. I got down to 170 then back up to 180 and currently at 168. I am concentrating more on body fat and lifting these days.
  • andreagreen1974
    andreagreen1974 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Legs, butt and abs! Hasfit.com has some awesome videos. And don't forget malibooty! :)
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    this is a crazy active group!! Well done everyone!!! :drinker: