Weekly Chat Thread Monday 3/18 to Sunday 3/24

Options

Replies

• angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1--My very first HIIT class and truth is...LOVED IT:drinker:
    So glad there are so many DVD's so I know I won't be getting bored! I Love Turbo Fire!!!!!
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of Week 2 and I am so excited! Going to get in my workout after work today! I am feeling great and have so much more energy - I just really need to get my eating under control better!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Wooo Hooo my Turbo Fire tank is on its way! I should have it next week.
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    I finally mastered those damned jumping lunges! I feel victorious today.
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Did 45 EZ and Lower 20...my quads were screaming at me during Lower 20. 1st time doing Lower 20 and all I can say is "wow". Tomorrow, i'm doing Upper 20 and I'm a little scared...LOL. These advanced classes ARE really advanced. I didn't know what to expect...but I'm loving the change!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    hey ladies! Workout DONE! Fire 30/Tone 30.

I think tone 30's so much tougher than sculpt 30! But when you think of the word "tone" it's and easier word than "sculpt". Weird.

Thought of the day. LOL

Gimme a break, I'm tired!!
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I did fire 45 ez today I just love that one!!! @Starlage- LOL, I agree 100% and I like tone much better. :)
    @Iremi-I don't think I ever managed to master them. Great job!!!!
    @Stel-I love the advanced dvds They are short but intense. I was really ready at that point to do the advanced dvds though cause I need a small change. I can't wait till there is a TF 2. You know it will happen. Just like P90X, Just going to take time. :( Love me some Turbo!!!! Keep pushing play ladies!!!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    HIIT15 and Tone 30 - uggh. Shaakyyy! I will feel this tomorrow but, it's all good. I can't not do this workout. I have thought ah I don't feel like it on occasion but, once I do it, it is such a high. I just love it. I know if I keep at this eventually the weight will drop. great job everyone! looking forward to friday!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Today was Core 20 & Stretch 40. Stretch 40 is ok, but not one of my faves. I much more prefer stretch 10. But I do understand it is good to get in a deep stretch to get more flexible,etc. But, I've been skipping stretch 40, did it one time that was it. I usually always do stretch 10 after a workout, even if it's not on the schedule. I usually replace stretch 40 with a HIIT workout. I did HIIT 25 & Core 20, & My calorie burn was 478 calories =) I start week 6 tomorrow!
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 28 - Fire 45 EZ COMPLETE!

Did Fire 45 EZ this morning WITH weighted gloves. Felt like a badass! Lol And my arms are still shaking....an hour after my workout....! Eeek!

Monie
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Finished week 2 yesterday with Low HIIT 20 and another 2.5 mile run. This is officially the furthest I've gotten with Turbo Fire! When I ordered it last summer I got through the 9 week prep then about a week and a half of the regular schedule before I started having issues with breastfeeding and had to take a break. This time I started the prep first week of January and haven't missed one yet!

45 EZ today, wohoo! Definitely one of my favorites. I'm so jealous of those with the advanced DVDs, the ones that go with my schedule are no longer available to buy and have been hard to come by on Ebay, especially the Upper/Lowers.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 28 - Fire 45 EZ COMPLETE!

Did Fire 45 EZ this morning WITH weighted gloves. Felt like a badass! Lol And my arms are still shaking....an hour after my workout....! Eeek!

Monie

I can't wait till I can use the gloves with TF! I used them with TurboJam, but maybe after a month in, I'll start using them. Congrats badass:smokin:
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, quick check in with you. I finally started Week 13 today. I was suffering from a nasty stomach bug the last few days but it's gone now. Fire 60 and Abs 10 done. Fire 60 is not what I thought it'd be, maybe I'm just not used to it. Abs 10...that's another story. Glad that one's over. Looking forward to tomorrow...45 EZ...yay!

Don't compare yourself to anybody else....Be your best!

Happy hump day!

Ok, I'm on week 11... what is in Fire 60? is it harder or did you find it easier?

Fire 60 is part of the advanced classes. I liked it. I was a little lost at first, just like when you first start out any new dvd. Too soon for my thoughts...I'll let you know once I've mastered the moves. I'll be doing it again tomorrow.

Today is Fire 30 (yay, a short fire) and Upper 20. Have a great Friday ladies!
  • outdoorsygal86
    outdoorsygal86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm at the tail end of week 6 of TurboFire and had to do Fire 45 today. That one always kicks by butt! Today was my day to weigh in and I was ecstatic to see that so far have lost 10.8 pounds! I am so excited to see the pounds slipping away and the feeling of getting stronger and healthier. Thank you TurboFire and Chalene! I'm already looking forward to my workout tomorrow! :smile:
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Officially started Week 3 today! I definitely think Fire 45 is way better than 45EZ though.
  • hellokittylove
    hellokittylove Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 5 of the Inferno Workout Plan. My meal today was a little side tracked because I woke up late for work. But today is Fire 55EZ! Cannot wait. I cannot believe I lost 2.5 pounds this week so far. I hope to get that magic 3 pounds off once everything is all said and done. I have been drinking tons of water and the work outs have not gotten easier haha.

Monday I start the Turbo Fire Week One! Very much looking forward to this :)
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    HIIT 30/Upper 20 yesterday & Fire 45 Ez/Abs 10/Core 20 today. I have 9 workouts left and I've made it through the 20 week calender!:blushing:
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    did Fire 55 EZ today...think it is probably my favorite fire workout so far...love the 2 fire drills one right after the other and love all the core work!! WoOt wOoT!!!
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    I opted for fire 45 instead of the 45ez today. 45ez feels draggy somehow. I'll give it another try next week though. I can't believe I'm almost at the end of week 3!
  • Beba40
    Beba40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Rest day on Wednesday that lasted two days. : ( My schedules all messed up! Did sculpt 30 instead, as well as 10 mins on stationery bike. Thighs are sore but am enjoying TF.