March 22nd -- 28th

Options
2»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,889 Member
    Options
    We get a lot of wind here in Casper. Never blows on a hot day to make one feel better though. Just in the winter. Going to do our Challenge during lunch today. And Chris our challenge will be easier. During week one. LOL I am thinking I will do week two instead of one though. That just seems way to easy to actually do it again. LOL, though I have been trying to get others to join our little group. So that is where they need to start. Have a great day you two. :)

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    I thought about that after I finished making the Topic headings. Plus, I like taking Thursday off. The way it's set up, Sunday is our rest day. I'm going to switch that for my workouts. I will probably do the week one workout twice. I would change the Topic heads if I knew how...you may not be able to once they're up. I'm new to this you know...this being my first time and all. ~:-P

Hope your day goes swiftly and painlessly!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Well I for one think we can just call our day off. I might even switch it depending on my schedule. I like a day off on the weekends to do other things. Early walks with the boys is more fun. Especially on the hotter weather. :)

Mark it DONE! It seems to be slowly getting easier every day. Jack's, while never ending, are easy. Squats are easy for me, still takes a bit to do 60 though. Then the burpees. I still hate them! Though I have to admit they too are getting easier. Once those are done it is down hill for the rest. And then I get to do it all over again. WOOHOO. Took me almost exactly 28 minutes to do them all. Then I did some stretching and cool down for a total of 35 minutes.

And Chris, no worries about changing things. I have no clue on doing it.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    I like to get in extra walking on the weekends too. Are the boys your pups? I got in 4.19 miles in 62 mins after work today.

Today is DONE! I tried going really fast on the burpees and it lasted for 15...the last 5 were very, very slow and weak!! Think I'll keep an even pace tomorrow. Mtn climbers are good with my new dancing shoes!!!

It was a good day!!

Have a nice evening!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Yes my boys are my pups. :) Timmy is 12, Oscar is his son and is 10, Cooper was my mother in laws until she passed away 2.5 years ago and he is 7, Joey is just a few months younger and just turned 7. They are all ****zus. The area we walk them runs along a river for about two miles and is an off leash park. They love it. :)

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I do the burpees usually in 4 set a of 5, with about a 20 second rest between them. They are tiring for sure. :)
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    MARK IT DONE! Today I did the burpees in 10's, rest about 15 seconds at the most and then knocked out the other 10. And we actually asked to do this all again. We are all a little nuts. LOL

Shelley
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Are you guys putting up a group for this challenge for the month of April? I'd love to join! =D
  • cpanus
    Options
    Hi doodlemeg!

I don't know how to put up a group. I just added April onto this one. You are welcome to join us if you'd like. Someone put up the March group then just left it empty. I went ahead and made the weekly Topics so we could posting our workouts.

Welcome!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    TODAY IS DONE!!! YES! YES!! YES!!

I'm glad we are resting tomorrow. I have a nasty muscle under my shoulder blade that's screaming at me! I'll find out what to do about it. I don't think I've ever had one like this before. ugh!

Have a great day off tomorrow! Looking forward to the next set of exercises...really, I am...Jeez! Whose idea was this anyway?

Hope your day went swiftly and painlessly!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Not sure whose idea it was, but I for one am pointing at you! Lol. Work that cramp out. They are nasty.

Shelley
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks Chris! I'm planning out April so I don't get off track, I'm in for next month and can't wait to join yall! Thank you for putting this group together =D
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Sorry to drop out of conversation! Yeah, a think three is too much for me if I'm pursuing other things for sure, and I'm not sure I can count that many jumping jacks three times in a row. I wonder if I can just see how long 75 take and set an interval timer next time. I found an app for my ipod to count the squats...every time I go down, I just tapped the screen...makes for novelty if nothing else. LOL

I love that I am seeing great results from this, even on days when I don't have a big thing planned, I feel like I've accomplished a lot to get it done. Just shaved 5-8 minutes off my 5K, too. I added four sprints into the last mile and wasn't about to die when I finished. Go, me! Thanks so much, everyone!

So, is next week a total killer?
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Next week is beyond killer. :) You are improving everywhere. You so rock. I am not doing them three times. No way no how. Well maybe the first two weeks, only cause they are not killers. Lol

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    JoanB5 you're doing great! You should be very proud of yourself!!!!

Okay, well, at least the burpees don't increase tomorrow! And...and...it's only three days! We can do this, right? We are strong, powerful women...okay, this is me...weeping in the corner!! :sad: bwahahah! I'm really fine with this last workout. I figure if I'm laughing about it, it won't hurt so much! And, doing workout #1 three times might not be too bad at all... maybe...

The muscle in my back is better today. My OS is going to put stinky rub on it tonight. I might have him rub some on in the morning...tell everyone at work it's my new perfume!!

Chris