Possibly offering my services -- checking interest

Options
SideSteel
SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
Hello everyone,

As only some of you may know, I've been exploring different options for potentially career-pathing into fitness/nutrition/body-recomposition on a very part time and at-my-own-pace basis and as a supplement to my already enjoyable career and lifestyle.

I'd like to potentially offer my services for free to a select few individuals. I'm still working on the program details but to give you all an idea as to the general template, it would include regular e-mail consulting, programming and nutrition monitoring, and short weekly Skype conversations to cover any questions and review progress/necessary changes/etc.

This would likely be a 12 week program.

EDIT: When I use the word "program" I am just referring to the service itself rather than a specific type of exercise program or whatever.

The purpose of this post is strictly to see if anyone would be seriously interested in receiving this free service for a 12 week test run. If this interests you and it is something you would take seriously, please reply here indicating as such.

Please do not reply for any other purpose.

Depending on interest, and depending on how things move along in the next 3 to 4 weeks with my personal life (we are moving in April), I will then create an additional thread with more specific details and, if needed, selection criteria/etc.

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Just tagging to follow

Oop - just realized I did not follow the instructions - and replied for another purpose!
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    I would definitely be interested!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I need some work, so sign me up.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Also interested!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I would be very interested!!!
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I would definitely be interested SS :)
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I would be interested if it's beginner's lifting friendly.
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm a willing participant.

Clay ready to be molded by a master....that was a laying it on alittle thick. Heheeh!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Definitely interested.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Yes! please!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Would definitely be interested. I have a good knowledge of basic nutrition concepts and what it takes to lose, but definitly interested in learning. One of my long term goals is to be doing something similar to what you are posting about right now. Again, I would be very interested to. Right now I'm at 226. At 6'4 I estimate I'm about 20 lbs from my goal.
  • eatyourselffitter
    eatyourselffitter Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely be interested and would welcome any help. I log on everyday and log everything but haven't quite gotten the weight loss I'd hoped I would.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I would be very interested.
  • elleryjones
    elleryjones Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sounds like there's definitely interest (me included). How on earth are you going to narrow it down to the select few? Do you accept bribes in the form of ice cream or baskets of mini muffins? ;)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Sounds like there's definitely interest (me included). How on earth are you going to narrow it down to the select few? Do you accept bribes in the form of ice cream or baskets of mini muffins? ;)

How about a gross of Pop Tarts?? :wink:
  • aweigh2go
    aweigh2go Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am interested.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Interested! :flowerforyou:
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    absolutely interested :)
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    If I was physically able to...I would love to have your help. I'm sure that you will have no problem with people wanting some help.
This discussion has been closed.