Is anyone just starting or planning to start soon?

Options
a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
I have just finished Jillian Michaels body revolution and I plan to start CLX on the 8th April. I'm looking forward to trying a program by someone different as I've stuck with Jillian for the majority of the year I've been here on MFP.

I'm in maintenance now, so am looking to reduce my BF%, tone up and continue to build strength.

Feel free to add me if you would like to and we can share journeys!

Replies

• eileenmetz
    eileenmetz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i just sent you a message/friend request
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm just completing week 4 (Burn) and LOVE it. It's done a lot for me in just 4 short week. I'm excited for the next 2 stages. I'm sure you will love it.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am starting April 1. I just finished jmbr as well.
  • twostepsforward
    twostepsforward Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have just finished week 1 of burn and starting week 2 tomorrow. Really liking it so far and despite averaging nearly my tdee this week (thanks to easter celebrations) I appear to have still lost just over a pound.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    I have just finished week 1 of burn and starting week 2 tomorrow. Really liking it so far and despite averaging nearly my tdee this week (thanks to easter celebrations) I appear to have still lost just over a pound.

Awesome job!! I loved the first month - BURN! Starting Push in a day or two. It's already changed my body visibly.
  • NotReadyForMomJeans
    NotReadyForMomJeans Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I used to be a Jillian loyalist but turned to Turbo Fire to switch up and haven't looked back! Partway through CLX now and loving it - so much easier on my knees too - JM videos usually had me hobbling afterwards
  • katellanova
    Options
    Burn circuit 1 done. Will be taking measurements later. I can tell i will be getting awesome results!
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Just bought the Deluxe Package (at least I'm trying it out for the 30 days) Did the First Circuit Burn 1 and Loved it!! I enjoy her suggestions... Just like having your own personal Trainer.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    yup she rocks!! And I agree - much easier on the knees!!
  • katellanova
    Options
    Workout 2 completed today! :D
  • dream_big
    dream_big Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. Had a month left of turbo fire and although I did love that program, got tired of it, then recieved my chalean extreme in the mail and just cant wait to strat!!
  • ShannonKelliG
    ShannonKelliG Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do the fit test and burn basics tomorrow and plan on starting monday. So excited! I just finished the 30ds and I'm looking forward to NOT seeing JM lol.
  • anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm off on holiday in about a week, as a 50th birthday treat, and will be starting Chalean Extreme when I get back. Really looking forward to it, as I'm expecting good results.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    Welcome to all you newbies. Post here or somewhere in the forum about your progress and we will support each other. I just finished the first phase (BURN) and LOVED everything about it. Started PUSH yesterday and loved circuit 1. I don't think you can not like Chalean. She is awesome and so good at explaining things and motivating you. Plus the workouts are short and manageable and you can add on abs, or yoga or whatever if you have extra time. Good luck everyone.
  • katellanova
    Options
    One more ab workout tomorrow and week 1 is in! Adding kick boxing to the mix next week. Yay!!
  • katellanova
    Options
    Week 2 burn 1 done
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow - I'll send you a request. I've done it in the past but it has been a few years.
  • katellanova
    Options
    I will be swapping out the cardio and core workouts for my kick boxing class. My plan is to go 3 to 5 times per week. 1 day down this week.:-)
  • katellanova
    Options
    Doing burn 3 for the 2nd time :-)
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    glad you're enjoying it!!