Woo Hoo you are almost there!
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    C1/D11
    SW:170.9
    CW:163.4
    GW c1: 160.9

Happy Easter! We ended up staying home now hubby sick..oh boy. But I don't have to struggle with any tempting foods today. 6 more days...come on 160...maybe 159! Ready for C2. Going to have some fish tonight.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Sorry hubby is sick but kinda jealous you get to skip dinner. I am facing some serious temptation. Ok let's make a pact to stay super clean these last 6? Days!!!!!!
    We can do this!
  • gina145
    Options
    C1/D12
    CW:163.2

I will do it. Still had a sweet tooth yesterday and ate chocolate. Well it is over and we have 6 days. We are all on the mend here so going to get busy. I did have small amount of creamer this am..BUT NO MORE! So close to 160 by Saturday. Have an awesome day!
  • gina145
    Options
    I cannot believe how much this flu affected my home. It is 830pm and hubby asleep with fever and I am done for the day. Not recommended for a weight loss program but it is hard to eat my calories still. I have bumped up the vitamins and getting plenty of rest and water. Need energy. I will push some more protein tomorrow and eat some more orange/grapefruit...and see if that helps. Night Night.
  • gina145
    Options
    C1/D13

STUCK at 163.
  • stephanj
    Options
    You can get past it. I was stuck at 142 and it just required a few more days of patience and then "bam". Stick to it!
  • gina145
    Options
    C1/D14

Going to increase some calories today and add a workout. Not digging the lemon juice anymore...ugh! Tomorrow is 15 days and weigh in on MFP. I still weigh in on Saturday for Navy. I hope to be at 160...or really really close.
  • stephanj
    Options
    I know you can do it!!! Yah switch it up today, tons of water, extra cardio, good idea!
  • gina145
    Options
    C1/D15

Okay I did switch up...but a slacker with exercise. Going to knock it out today with little guy at school this morning I will come home and workout. I am at 163 which is my max acceptable wt with Navy...and I am down from 170! I know I can lick this. Did drop another inch off the waist line this last 7 days!
  • Khalter1975
    Khalter1975 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well...I am back. Starting Monday April 9, 2013. I am for sure back on the saddle again. I have to start all over and be motivated. Let's face it...summer is just around the corner. I am going to Florida in two months so I have got to get it together. I recently had surgery so I cannot do any strenuous exercises until I am cleared from the doctor. So I figured I can do some very light exercises in two weeks. I am going to start Cycle 1 on April 9. Once I am cleared to do any exercises I am going to workout at least 5 times a week with 45 minutes of cardio and 3x a week of toning. There you have it...I CAN DO IT! Thanks for the support!
  • gina145
    Options
    C1/D16
    CW:162.8!!!

Finally a drop:). I know it was the exercise. Day 16 and I am happy with results so far. I have had some good 17DD days and some where I just drop the ball. Just got to keep going ahead. It has been good to log all the good, bad, and ugly food cause I am learning a lot too. I could not do this with out the support and accountability...Thanks!!!
  • gina145
    Options
    TO Khalter: Looking forward to seeing your success. I will be starting C2 on Sunday myself. I will follow your thread and enjoy the weekend!
  • stephanj
    Options
    Congrats Gina! Slow and steady we are going to get there. I have my stupid bad days too, the point is that we keep coming back because we committed to this and we are gonna finish it!

Khalter - yay! Welcome back! Glad to see you!
  • gina145
    Options
    C1/D17
    CW:162.4

Weigh in good with Navy! Going to do the run, etc on Active Duty in a week...I will be ready. Going to take a break this weekend and start C2 on Monday. Not going to pig out just relax some. "Just want to be honest'.
  • stephanj
    Options
    OMG I am doing the same thing this weekend!!! Just can't be too perfect or I'll explode. Just ate a bagel and two cookies, actually my tummy hurts a little now to tell the truth, it'll be easy to quit those again. Since we are being honest....I am going to start back on cycle 1 on Monday, I just cycle 2 I can't explain why, I guess it's too confusing on and off like that. C1 is straightforward and I can go on autopilot. So this weekend is metabolic reset!

Congrats on the good weigh in! You did great!!!!