April 2

ME: 1
    LNS: 2

Finally a win today.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    i suck at this.....

No, you don't. bit.We all go through rough times.

I second this. Don't give up! :flowerforyou:
    lamlam :flowerforyou:, too :smile:. Nice to *see* you :wink:.

Me: 2 - LNS: 1 - they got me last night :grumble: Well, sort of, because in fact it's just been a late dinner (got back late from shopping), but the other 2 points for me weren't as clean as I'd have wanted, so I'm sort of evening it out :blushing: .
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I so sucked at this last month.:grumble: If I'm eating sugar, cakes etc I want to munch anything, especially in the evenings, right before bed. It is not hunger, it's just munchies.:ohwell:

This month I am trying to keep away from the sugary cakes and snacks and I am much better at eating dinner then saying the day is complete. My latest treat is a Horlicks light after 8pm, they are far from saintly, but they feel like a treat and are a wind down before bed.

It feels so nice to be in control again :glasses:

Me 3. :love:
    LNS 0 :bigsmile:
  • ChantiC
    ChantiC Posts: 137
    Options
    Me: 1
    LNS:2

Gave in to my craving last night by baking banana bread, then ate two servings.... feeling it today. Not starting April off very nice, but will do better :)
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,940 Member
    Options

I'm blaming the head-cold....I don't eat all day (no appetite) and then I try and cram in some calories in order to sleep. So, it isn't like I'm "over" in my calories, but, yes, I did eat past 9 pm last night!
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Evening folks :flowerforyou:

I am off to bed shortly and I'm doing well :blushing:

Me 4
    LNS 0

Take every day as a new day. I find that if i can just get through that difficult first day I can keep it up for a few more.

Off to bed after my last drink :yawn:
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    Determined not to let April beat me!

Me: 4
    LNS: 0
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi all....just love having you here to respond to. Last night I had the munchies in a terrible way AND my wonderful husband (LOL) baked some amazing sour dough bread. But I resisted because I wanted to give you all a good report. I'm thinking of you all and pulling for each one of you to be strong and do what's best for your bodies.

*LamLam...good luck..Hope it goes easier for you. We all suck at this...that's why we're here. I think there's a lot to learn on our weight loss journey. A lot to learn about ourselves. That means we HAVE To stumble and fall so we can change for the permanent.

Beeps...gotta have grace for those days when we really don't have a choice but to eat late. Having a cold just messes up everything. Hope you're feeling much better quickly.

Katemateg. Wow...what a schedule you keep. I'm inspired by your dedication and fortitude. Make sure you're having enough calories during the day, though. You don't want to slow down your metabolism. I have made the no white sugar committment and am so surprised about how much better I feel and how easily I heal my colds now. That doesn't mean that I don't occasionally over eat other foods...just not sugar ones.

DewDrop AWESOME....stick to it GIRL!!!

Karenleine: Boy...I've been right there with you. The past two months I gained so much weight. Well...we just get on the band wagon and keep trying. I've lost 60 pounds so far and I'm not quitting...ever...I may stumble but I won't quit!!!

ChantiC. We've just begun...you can do it and isn't it great that your body will tell you how it feels about what we eat.

LucyPaige....Yeahhh Glad you are doing so good.... You keep going!!!

Well: It's been a good strong start for me.
    LNS 0..

Hope I can continue. Thanks for being here. I know I would have eaten last night if it weren't for this community!!!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 4

ME: 2

Evened the count.
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm headed to bed without snacking. Hope I can sleep tonight! Great job LamLam

Me: 5
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 3* - LNS: 1 - proud of myself last night. I was strong, even though I could've had a bite or two on account of dinner, but since the cut-off time had passed, I told myself "tomorrow is another day; you can have this tomorrow".
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Hi all....just love having you here to respond to. Last night I had the munchies in a terrible way AND my wonderful husband (LOL) baked some amazing sour dough bread. But I resisted because I wanted to give you all a good report. I'm thinking of you all and pulling for each one of you to be strong and do what's best for your bodies.

WOW, that is clearly determination! Impressive :flowerforyou:. Bet the bread tasted delicious this morning
    Well: It's been a good strong start for me.
    LNS 0..

With such strong will, no wonder :wink:.

Keep up the great work!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    It's time to get back to mfp and this challenge. dewdrop, thanks for reaching out to me. I've been out of control and avoiding scale and mfp. It's just stupid since I don't make healthy choices.

Anyway, here I am trying again. I will keep my 9:30 p.m. cutoff. I think my record so far is:
    LNS: 3
    With the help of this challenge and all of you, I hope to improve my record.
    Happy Spring!
    Zaza
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 2

Am feeling better - think I've turned the corner - and should be able to manage myself much better now that I'm not fevered/ill.
  • dewdrop
    Options

I'm blaming the head-cold....I don't eat all day (no appetite) and then I try and cram in some calories in order to sleep. So, it isn't like I'm "over" in my calories, but, yes, I did eat past 9 pm last night!

Don't count that! Being ill is not a normal state and not something we have control over (maybe a bit by eating fruit and sleeping enough). Get well soon :flowerforyou: and be a little patient: if it was flu, it takes a while for your appetite to turn to normal (talking from recent experience), so eat whatever appeals to you and is healthy.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    With the help of this challenge and all of you, I hope to improve my record.
    Happy Spring!
    Zaza

:flowerforyou: That is all I have to say :smile:.
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Well, it hasn't been great here. This is what the score is so far:

LNS: 3

Today is a new day! I will be victorious!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    HAPPY HAPPY to see everyone, and also a LOT of new faces!! I don't have much time to respond, but, I RE-JOIN the cause of No Late Night Snacking in April, along with everyone.

I will be back with comments...but KEEP the FOCUS, everyone...cause I am saying the SAME to me, too (big smile):

Me: 0
    LNS : 4 (will report tonight April 5...tomorrow)...gosh I easily I've forgotten... :laugh:
    Omg...gotta turn that around!

Have a grreat day, Everyone...

Hugs and Smiles,
    Deb :drinker:
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    Me: 5
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    dewdrop - you are *the* sweetest person on ALL the mfp forums!!

True story.