10LB Goal.. Starting NOW? Anyone with me??

Options

Replies

• edames
    edames Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I could really use the encouragement. I haven't been tracking any food. Mostly just exercise. My weight has gone up and back to what I started with but my clothes feel the same. I just want to be less jiggly when it's time for tanks, shorts and bathing suits...
  • edames
    edames Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bikinisuited: What kind of fast are you doing? Have you done it before and lost weight?
  • cherieburger
    Options
    I have been do this for 4 days I'm loving it. I want to lose 10lb by june 1st.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Excited for weigh in tomorrow morning
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Okay So tomorrow Would be my beginner weigh in but I am in at 131 lbs as far as yesterday goes. I am 5'0 and have been bouncing around on the scale at about 5 lbs. It is crazy how much bloat can cause. I want to actually lose a total of 15 lbs all in all but am down for trying to make it 5-8 lbs be the end of April. I started my work out regime Sunday and today was a rest day.

June 22nd is my true end goal. I am in my best friends wedding and the bridesmaid dress is killer hot. Cannot wait to look fabulous in it. I bought a size 4 (it zips) but it is rather snug. As most of us ladies, a lot of my weight is in the hips and stomach. I have been doing a lot of cardio and some light weights. Once I get in the mid-lower 120's I'll start heavier weight training. I have picked back up on boxing as well. I love the speed bag!

So all in all.... I hope i can join in late!
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I am in! I'm 5'1", and 124lbs right now, and hoping to be 114lbs by the end of April or early May!

Been on a plateau for a week lol, it's like the scales REFUSE to budge!

It's really nice to see a group of motivated ladies here! We can do this :D
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Whooop!! I'm down! Down 2.8lbs to be exact... DEEE-lighted :happy: It's the first time I've properly logged in ages and it really does work - although I went way over during Easter, I probably still ate less than I would have usually... I'm a demon for giving the kids their food.. taking a bite - giving them a treat.. taking a bite.. you get the picture :drinker:

Did loads of exercise too, have to keep that up now!

Good luck to everyone just joined in and those weighing in today!! *Fingers still crossed for you!*
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later! I'm 23, 132lbs and looking to lose 10lbs...
    Currently doing the squat challenge, and ab challenge, so hopefully that'll help!
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 3 inches and weigh 126Lb,struggling to lose a few pounds. I see you have Pink on your ticker- I love her and have body envy. Will send you a friend request so that we can motivate each other?
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    Options
    I am currently 132 lbs and 5'4.9. I want to lose 10lbs by May 22nd, as I will be having surgery that day, and not be able to work out for about 2 weeks, and then going on holidays right after that, so I need to get myself sorted before then, or I will once again be too embarrassed to wear a bikini in public.

I am so in!
    Anybody doing bikram yoga? I had my first class two days ago... and I nearly died. :P
  • JamieA8
    JamieA8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in - 131.8! Prbbably would have done better if Easter hadn't killed my diet!

McButtski - great weight loss!
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Wow great job McButtski and everyone else who has had their scale show a lighter number!
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Well done Jamie and fshaw on your weight losses!! Brilliant!! We haven't long to go!

Anyone else weigh in? Up or down?

Had never even heard of Bikram yoga although have just wiki'd it there and see it's what 'hot yoga' is supposed to be called.. have never done hot yoga either though!! Let us know what you think of it please, would be interested to hear how you get on!!!
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    Options
    I'm from Ireland too, and I have VERY LIMITED flexibility and a dodgy ankle, so I thought hot yoga was a great idea, as the heat is supposed to help with flexibility. Oh my god, I've only done one session and it was CRAZY INTENSE. I was dripping sweat like 15 minutes in. But it's definitely a cool idea and I can't wait to go back! There was one girl in there who could twist her body at 90 degree angles, and more! I was so jealous, but she said she's been going there for a year now, so there's hope! Plus I've been going through a real stressful period at the moment, with exams and what not, and it's given me a few spots, which I have NEVER had before, and after one session my skin already looks way better!!! So A+ in my books! Now I just have to get up the nerve to go back! :S
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely like to lose 10! I'm 5'8" and my weight has creeped up to 158. I know that's a "high" weigh in, because I ate out late last night. I'm more like 156. I'd like to be around 145 for my vacation (last week of June) and 140 for my zumba certification course the third week of July.

Just started back logging today. Loaded up the fridge with grilled chicken and salad. Drank my water. Walked 4 miles on hilly terrain. I'm off to a fantastic start. Now the hard part...sticking with it.
  • sohsoapie
    sohsoapie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also in :D

I would definitely like to lose my lbs of fat and gain some muscle. Sadly since I started working out I've gained 5 lbs so my motivation is a little down :( but I'd love to lose 10 lbs before summer :)
  • lindsyury
    lindsyury Posts: 20
    Options
    I just joined! 5'3 looking to drop 20, but starting at 10 will be better on my mind ;)
  • lindsyury
    lindsyury Posts: 20
    Options
    EDames,

If you're gaining muscle you might be the same weight, but you won't be jiggly! Good luck! Also, green tea is AMAZING for losing weight, as well as apple cider vinegar -both can be found in pill-form, no one wants to shoot straight vinegar...ugh.
  • jinnymeans11
    Options
    I am definitely in!! I don't know if I can do it as I have been trying for so long already.. But I will cut out the fatty foods, eat right, and exercise more... Starting first thing tomorrow:)
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Down 1.4 from yesterday's initial weigh in. I knew I was retaining water! :)