10LB Goal.. Starting NOW? Anyone with me??

Options

Replies

• sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Two days in a row of logging, exercising, and under on calories. How's everyone else doing? Back to work tomorrow - the test of my resolve!
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Great stuff slim1!

After plateau-ing for a a week, I've managed to lose 1 more pound today! I was hoping for a more mind-blowing result, but this is cool too lol.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I have 7 to go.. does it count?
  • donmhill
    donmhill Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Would love to lose 10lbs by end of April :-) i'm up for a challenge.

Been a bit lazy this year with my weight loss effort . Still weigh 155lbs which is exactly what i weighed at christmas :-(
    Need some motivation and i know i can do it if i set my mind to it.
    I just need to exercise more because my normal diet isn't that bad.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend anyone, the more friends the better xx
  • cassondra1370
    cassondra1370 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just got back from a week long vacation visiting home. It didn't do any favors for my nutrition! I'm back to the grind today!
  • Laurajones412
    Laurajones412 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Absolutely in on this! :)
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing!

My weekend was spot on. No cheats! Today i'm craving every bad thing in the world. I went to the Community Health store to buy some Seasnax (seaweed) Spicy Chipotle flavored. I kind of cured the cravings but then i saw this rice krispie sort of treat. I bought it, bit into it and it was HORRIBLE. Thank god. I chucked it out.

Wednesday is my weigh in. We'll see how the first week went! Woop!
  • sllm1
    Options
    Day three - still on track. Sore, sore, sore, sore, sore and peeing every five minutes but it feels GOOD!
  • SLVUnit
    SLVUnit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok..Hi everyone - first day joining this program and loving the discussions that have been happening with you all over the world - im writing in from Australia!
    Just had my weigh in today - so in Aussy terms im 5'7 and 72kgs - think thats around 158pounds - i have been recommended to lose another 9kgs ( 20pounds) That will put me smack bang in the perfect weight range. My aim is for 10pounds first !!
    Like many of you i have lost and gained the same 10-20 pounds over the last 10 yrs - so sick of changing clothing sizes!!
    Hoping that i can get into a healthy zone of one clothing size and , being real, only going a few pounds up and down!!
    So now i have joined my first group ever it will be interesting to see how much it helps when you are sharing your goals with others!!

Good luck to all those trying their best.

My motto for the month is " What i do TODAY will help me succeed in what i planned for TOMORROW"
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great posts everyone! Way to go with the great weight ins. I weighed in the same as the original post. I ate really bad Sunday but walked all over the zoo, so I think i burned quite a bit off. Otherwise today was a great day and hit the gym really hard. Excited to get to Friday already and weigh in! My bridesmaid dress came in and it is making it even more real that I have to fit into that thing.

Have a great week everyone!
  • JamieA8
    JamieA8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am moving in the wrong direction weight wise this week. But...I started the morning off with a 3 mile run so I am back in the game mentally now. Hopefully the scale will move down a little more. I have my "official" weigh in tomorrow so I am hoping to at least be back to where I was last week.
  • Butyou
    Butyou Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm Late but you can count me in as well. I have droped two pounds so far this month.
  • sllm1
    Options
    Day 4! More than 96 oz of water each day, staying well under on cals, and a good 75 minute workout each day. Rest day tomorrow, so I'm gonna have to watch my food intake!
  • fShaw86
    Options
    I've gone up by a pound! Should I be blaming my period? :( A bit demotivational.
  • cheeseybeezy
    cheeseybeezy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It depends on how you've been working out lately. I put on a couple despite working out for about an hour each day but I can feel and see that it's muscle so I'm all good with that =) But it could also be your ladytimes. Either way no worries!
  • fShaw86
    Options
    I really didn't want to announce the numbers going up- a bit embarrassing when you're posting in a weight loss thread lol. I jumped on the scales at the gym today, expecting another 1lb loss. But to my horror I was like NO how did it go UP. Been consistent with my workouts, food habits are now clean, HAS to be That Time of Month. Guys are lucky with regards to this haha.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, cheesybeezy!
  • SLVUnit
    Options
    I notice a few of you have those very cool scales telling us how many pounds you've dropped - has anyone got the time to let me know how to add that to my own setting? Totaly out of date with all the cool apps and additions on computors these days!!

Anyone got some great music they listen to while working out?? Sick of the regular pop with swearing and crude messages!! Just want some lively upbeat motivating music - thanks for any suggestions you pass on.
  • SLVUnit
    Options
    Just adding a bit of info for those who feel like all their hard work is not showing awesome results on the scales .......

If you have the option of popping into a Diatition every month or so - most of them have a very cool weigh-in scale that tells you your muscle/fat/bone composition.

Its very motivating to see that although you might weigh a pound or two more than before this machine will tell you that you may have actually put on 3pounds of muscle and lost 1or 2 pounds of fat ......so even though the scale says you put on weight its good muscle weight you've added!!!

Keep up the good training everyone.....Im heading to Brisbane soon so im trying to be really good with what im eating - its easy to go off track when away!! Ill be happy if i come home with no changes instead of a gain!!
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight in 2 weeks in fact the scales have gone up but my measurements are down, can we track that too? :smile:
  • fShaw86
    Options
    Hey SLVUnit, you go to Apps>Tickers> and choose what kind of ticker you want :)

sadyel, lol I was gonna ask that too. I need to check my body fat % just to make sure! :D