April 5

ME: 3
    LNS: 2

Got ahead.
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Ladies, you are all doing great :flowerforyou:
    Even if the LNS still has a hold, to be accountable and to log is great. We will all get there. :smile:

I went to visit my friend in Brighton yesterday. For some reason I always over-eat there. Puddings, cakes, biscuits and non stop sweets in the 180 mile car trip. Yesterday I ate healthily!! No snacks! I was so happy. (And I did not feel deprived)
    We can all do this :flowerforyou:

Me 5 :smooched:
    LNS 0 :laugh:
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    Dad's gone out to get a takeout and I refused, go me!

Me: 6
    LNS: 0
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 4* - LNS: 1

Deb, you made it! :happy:. Long ride back, huh? :wink: As for turning around the situation, I have absolutely no doubt you can and will. :drinker:

Beeps, now I have teary eyes and you are to blame :heart:. I might have to print out your line, frame it and put it on a wall in the house/office :heart:. The problem is I have now to live up to this on mfp, mhm... not easy :glasses:. In short: thank you so much :blushing:. Btw, feeling better?

lamlam, yeay! :flowerforyou:. To all the 0'ers, way to go!!!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    I'm quickly going to bed before I consume anything. :laugh:
    So, counting tonight, my tally is:
    Me: 3
    LNS: 3
    Have a good Sunday!
    Zaza
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow...you inspiring group of strong women!!! Love your progress!

Lucypaige...way to be strong and let your dad go without you. This is the way we take care of ourselves!!!

Katemateg....Wow that is a great new trip habit. Excellent resolve!!!

Lamlam....You are on your way to a great ME score at the end of the month....stay strong

Deb...welcome back.. You've had quite a trip and you'll be back on track in no time. That's the ebb and flow of life isn't it!

Moetsch1982.....Just keep logging and reporting in to us. You'll kick in and just start winning!!! Stick it out as long as it takes....We're all behind you 100%

Zaza54.....keep going...

Dewdrop....impressive self control...waiting for the morning because of the time cutoff.

Well, even on my "cheat" day I still cut off eating after dinner. I just had the munchies, opened the fridge, shut it and marched my self to the computer to check in with you all. Still hungry but I'm going to bed...and will not put a foot in the kitchen before breakfast.

Me: 6...

Have a great day tomorrow and stay good. Will love to read what you do!!!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 6

ME: 4
    LNS: 2
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    Great job everybody! This thread makes me want to keep going because you're all so lovely and supportive :-))

Me: 7
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Me 1*
    Lns 5

back on track now. Went to the gym last night instead of going to a movie and eating popcorn!!!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 4 - LNS: 2*

not good...
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    April 7

ME: 4

LNS conquered today :-(
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 4 - LNS: 3*

Dew, get back to your senses!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,940 Member
    Options
    Me: 4

This month just isn't going well....but, no excuses! there's plenty o' time to smarten up!
  • ChantiC
    ChantiC Posts: 137
    Options
    Me:4
    LNS:3

Sorry I have been MIA by hubby bought a new PC game and I have not been able to get online with him hogging it lol. I did fairly well this weekend considering we went out to eat. It was last night when I had a craving for apple crisp and ate it at 9:30. Don't crave that often, but it was freakin high in cals :ohwell:

Pinched a nerve in back at work on Thursday so was off the gym all weekend, but going back tonight to get in some cardio, still a little sore to be lifting.

Wishing you a great Monday and an awesome week!!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Me 2*
    lns 5

one hour at a time...
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies, I am just off to bed now, it's been a long day :flowerforyou: :yawn:

I don't know how it works some days but not others but this month is going well. :smile:
    I am predominantly off the sugar, off the snacks day and night and my mindset is positive.

Last month I was rubbish and although I had been at maintenance since August, even after a holiday in Florida and over Christmas, my weight went up last week, over 60kg-the absolute top weight I like to be- so I knew I had to get serious again. I have logged food, either on mfp or in my diary for many years now, yet it had no effect eventually, I just went over, by lots, every day :ohwell: .

But from Easter Sunday, I decided enough was enough and I got my *kitten* back into gear. And I'm so pleased I did.
    From this morning my weight is back where I like it. :bigsmile: :love:

Well done everyone. Being conscious of what you do and accountable is great :drinker:
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Ok, so here is my updated score:

Me: 3
    LNS: 4

I will not eat anything after 6:30. If I do, I end up eating a lot!
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    What I love about evening exercise is that when I come home, I just don't feel like eating much/anything!

Me: 8
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    April 8

ME: 5

Whew, I won this today.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    This month just isn't going well....

Same here...

Me: 4 - LNS: 4*

because I was up in the middle of the night. Or may I just pretend that my day started at 5 a.m.? But then again, my dinner was not at least two hours before going to bed. So yeah :ohwell: