A Challenge

Options

Replies

• MikeCzarbary
    Options
    is this only for the ladies and if not are these weighted squats or no?
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for this one....I haven't been working out lately and the other day I did 25 squats in my kitchen waiting for my coffee---that made me sore...I"m also starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and 30DS tonight after work and class....Good luck everyone!

Why are you doing both programs? Either program works really great by themselves. You don't want to exhaust yourself.

Good luck!
  • brnsgrsbody
    Options
    Yay another challenge just what I needed. I have gained 3-5 pounds over the last few weeks eating out like crazy but yet maintained a steady workout, could be muscle who knows, but i do know that my belly not right and tight lol I will be using weights with my squats for this challenge. Good luck guys!

WICKED!!!
  • hazleyes5
    Options
    I did this as well , i'm on day 10 ... I have always done squats , i do the holding 10 secs at 10 reps these are just easier on my knees , I also do the 1 leg squats which have helped with my knee strength and balance , I have lost about 2 inches already. because I also do other exercises as well. not bad ,, I took a pic of my befor pic and there is a big difference in lift on my bum. yay!
  • brnsgrsbody
    Options
    Absolutely excited to join a challenge!!! I will be doing HIIT on the Treadmill along with the squats with the ball on the wall since I have knee and ankle issues as well.....

YES those wall squats with the ball are RIDICULOUS!!! Be ready. I can't wait to see the results :-)
  • K3llyLanier
    K3llyLanier Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to try it. I haven't done a challenge in a while but after having my 3rd and final child I NEED a challenge to get things back where they belong. I am not sure how I'm going to fit 250 squats into my day though! Any suggestions?
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have never done a challenge before! SO excited.

When the squats become high, do you do reps?
  • angelah01
    Options
    I have never done a squat challenge but need to tone up my legs and lost about 17 pounds this will be interesting...
  • fitness_chica32
    Options
    I'm totally in! I need to get back into doing squats and i'm excited for the challenge!!!
  • illipina
    illipina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    first challenge...pumped for this...already set my alerts...good luck everyone :happy:
  • MrsBassPlayer
    MrsBassPlayer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start this evening. So happy to be challenged!:smile::smile:
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Looking forawrd to this challenge!
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Where I can see before and afters?
  • cieradb
    cieradb Posts: 5
    Options
    Reps reps reps. Just break it down throughout the day. But I am so excited about this challenge. I need all the motivation and suppport I can get so I can give it right back to the people who are also doing this with me. Just five more days until I feel the burn!!!!!!
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This sounds so awesome and challenging, I can't wait! Count me in! :)

Here's a result pic I found on google:
    551524_196512330462845_1264557031_n.jpg

So yeah there's some motivation! :flowerforyou: Let's do this girls!
  • Mediana77
    Mediana77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've started mine today :) and i could feel it burning. Looking forward to the results in 30 days time :)
  • serendipity0924
    Options
    If there is one thing I loathe...it is squats. I have such a big booty and legs.... Uuuggghhh. But, I know they work...so... I'm in. (Did I just really type that?? LOL) Somebody pray for me. hahahahaha
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I can barely make it 55 I can't imagine of making it 250!! :p
  • honeydawn329
    honeydawn329 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually love squats!
  • Renee4joy
    Renee4joy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hello,
    I am happy to join this group. My coworkers are not in the group, but they are going to do it with me so that I may have some accountability.. Thanks Latona38 for inviting me!..

Renee

That's great!! Way to include your coworkers!