First tv crush for our team..

Options

Replies

• SFBarbear
    Options
    oh, yea! is that one that they had him tied up ?
    I have the entire show on DVD and all I can say is WOW! I don't know,how,they got past the censors.
    really? oh come on.. how about a couple details?? it was on tv afterall

Consider it was 1965 when it it first aired. How they got around him wearing a form fitting suit, chaps and no underwear. They had a reason for him to be shirtless, always! That type of thing was unheard of back on American television of the early 60's . Watch z few episodes or clips on YouTube. You'll see what I mean.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    [

Consider it was 1965 when it it first aired. How they got around him wearing a form fitting suit, chaps and no underwear.

really? will have to checkyoutube
  • sjiphone
    sjiphone Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Looking back, way back, my first human crush was Michael Landon - Little Joe on Bonanza. First non-human crush was Tintin.
  • Cherkiz
    Options
    Yum
  • DanceInTheRain77
    DanceInTheRain77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Baywatch was a favorite show of mine when I was a kid. Makes a lot more sense now.

Hahaha. I always wondered why I liked it, too.

SAME HERE!!! Glad to know I'm not alone!
  • fullofstars
    Options
    Sean Astin as Mikey from Goonies.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    the mod squad
    ModSquadFlightFive3.jpg
  • veegreen
    Options
    I fully expect nobody outside of 30 something Brits will know who she is, but I had a huge crush on Phillipa Forrester in the 80s when she did children's TV before Tomorrow's World. After that, my first adult, full on "I know that I'm a lesbian and what that means" type crush was Gillian Anderson as Scully in the X Files.

12330010.jpg
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I fully expect nobody outside of 30 something Brits will know who she is, but I had a huge crush on Phillipa Forrester in the 80s when she did children's TV before Tomorrow's World. After that, my first adult, full on "I know that I'm a lesbian and what that means" type crush was Gillian Anderson as Scully in the X Files.

12330010.jpg

^She is CUTE. I had a major crush on Gillian Anderson. Was the reason I watched X-Files.
  • veegreen
    Options
    She gets better with age too. 20 years on and she's still hot ;)

Ah Scully! She was the reason I watched too. :-)
  • tomc752001
    Options
    A.C. Slater. "Saved by the Bell" and he is still gorgeous
  • aubdobalina
    aubdobalina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well I love tomboys! and badass women in general. I hope I am not oversharing here, but I'd say my first crush was probably Sigourney Weaver in Alien ( remember the tank top, no bra and white panties). Then there was Linda Hamilton in Terminator, also sporting the no bra/tanktop/ and generally badass attitude...and OF COURSE the number one crushworthy lady for me (and I know it's so cliche) but Lucy Lawless in Xena! Also notable, the Aerosmith music video for the song Crazy where Alicia Silverstone butches up in the suit and watches Liv Tyler in the amateur stripper contest made a great impact on me! LOL, There you go...
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of tv crushes but the one that I remember the most was WWE Wrestler Bill Goldberg!!!!! It was just something about him. I also liked the Rock lol. I also liked Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise(Back in their younger days lol), Shamar Moore, Morris Chestnut, RnB singer Ginuwine, Antonio Banderas (younger days), Mario Lopez, Tyson Beckford, Boris Kodjoe, etc. There are so many lol.
  • HeatherDominik
    Options
    Michelle Wolff (Lou from Mango Kiss) =)
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Olivia Wilde (House M.D) hands down
  • SilverRaven7
    SilverRaven7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Diana Troy on Startrek when I was like 10 lol. Then Jessica Beil and now Mila what's her name from Resident Evil :-p. Oh and of course Shane off the L Word!
  • kevinrbarger
    kevinrbarger Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I so wanted to be the meat in a Slater/Zach sandwich.

I think my first major crush was on David (Johnny Galecki, now on The Big Bang Theory) in Roseanne, though.

Oh, god, and then there was the green ranger........

Is it just my imagination, or did they not wear underwear in their ranger costumes? Just an observation... that's all.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    i was going for wonder woman... oops....
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Jo from The Facts of Life! Swoon.
  • JTS_go
    JTS_go Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Kristy McNichol in "Family."