Started ChaLEAN Extreme this week!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Good job on Burn day 2!!! I'm so mad because this past weekend was a bit of a mess, with the kids not having plans and dragging around all weekend. I didn't even get to workout today which is unheard of for me on a Sunday! Yesterday I managed to squeeze in PUSH 3 (last one) and abs, but that's it. I feel very blah and pudgy!!! Like I've eaten too much and need to work it off. Thank goodness tomorrow is a brand new day and brand new week!
  • ShannonKelliG
    ShannonKelliG Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just finished Push 1. LOVE IT! Now this is my element!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    Just finished Push 1. LOVE IT! Now this is my element!

Yup pretty awesome! Love going heavy. I'm going to try to stay heavy for LEAN and see how that goes. Feeling so strong.
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Well today I did Ab Burner. It was over before I knew it!!! I am off to a boot camp in town tonight so that will be my cardio. AAaagh hope I survive!!
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    Hi anyone around??? Finished Burn C Wk 1 today and it felt wonderful! I can't believe how I can focus so much more on my form and muscle by dropping to lower weights. When I attempted the program the first time I was using too heavy. I was only using 2.5 for upper because I have some trouble with neck and back ....and 5 for lower just to get it right. Man I could feel it even with them. Next week I hope to change some to 5 lbs and 7 lbs. Will see!!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    I started LEAN yesterday – and did circuit 1. It was hard!!! ChaLEAN makes you do 2 muscle groups at the same time, i.e. lunge with bicep curls. It was a really good upper body workout and my biceps are screaming today. I had to lower my weights a lot from PUSH, and it's back to 10-12 reps with lots of push ups. I was sweating my butt off on the very first exercise. OUCH!!! It was 45 minutes long too!!! I could definitely see how this will lean you out. She also really pumped me up at the beginning, saying this is where you’re really going to see changes happen and you have to give it all you have, and eat clean!! I love her.

Today I do Burn it off and abs, then circuit 2 tomorrow.
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    I started LEAN yesterday – and did circuit 1. It was hard!!! ChaLEAN makes you do 2 muscle groups at the same time, i.e. lunge with bicep curls. It was a really good upper body workout and my biceps are screaming today. I had to lower my weights a lot from PUSH, and it's back to 10-12 reps with lots of push ups. I was sweating my butt off on the very first exercise. OUCH!!! It was 45 minutes long too!!! I could definitely see how this will lean you out. She also really pumped me up at the beginning, saying this is where you’re really going to see changes happen and you have to give it all you have, and eat clean!! I love her.

Today I do Burn it off and abs, then circuit 2 tomorrow.

WOW good for you!!! Great Work!! I am hoping to make it to the end. You inspired me to get going again!! Ttyl!!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    yes you have to go all the way through to see. I did LEAN Circuit 2 yesterday and WOW!!! It's so hard!! I had to drop to 5 1b weights which is so low for me in one exercise. Chalean did too! Killer!!!! It's amazing how strong I feel, but so achy today!

Rest today - Circuit 3 tomorrow. :wink:
  • ShannonKelliG
    Options
    Your week sounds awesome! I just finished push week 1. LOVED it! I esp love all the breakdown sets (yes I'm crazy lol). On the 1 leg sumo squat I wasn't sure I was going to make it back up after my 3rd breakdown lol. Can't wait to finish out the month!
  • ShannonKelliG
    Options
    Hi anyone around??? Finished Burn C Wk 1 today and it felt wonderful! I can't believe how I can focus so much more on my form and muscle by dropping to lower weights. When I attempted the program the first time I was using too heavy. I was only using 2.5 for upper because I have some trouble with neck and back ....and 5 for lower just to get it right. Man I could feel it even with them. Next week I hope to change some to 5 lbs and 7 lbs. Will see!!

I wasn't sure how I'd do either. I really struggled with the 30ds and this seemed so much harder. But I was able to keep on schedule and finish the first month. She's really motivating and I like that it's something different every day. And she always says it doesn't matter what the # is on your weights. All that matters is your form and that you're failing in the right amount of reps. Keep up the good work!

ETA I shouldn't stay I struggled with the 30ds. I could do the workouts. But I had a hard time staying motivated and could feel myself getting burnt out easily. Where this works different body parts each day I found recovery much easier.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    Today I did Lean Circuit 3. ALL 3 circuits are extremely intense! I can't think of any other word to use. Hard hard hard! I burn over 200 calories in every one of them (never made it to 200 on Burn or Push). I sweat hard in LEAN and I can feel every muscle fiber shaking the way Chalean says we should. Awesome! I also realize I need to clean up my diet. It's been pretty lax lately with lots of eating out, high sodium meals, and too much crap. I feel like I could be much further ahead with CLX if I were eating cleaner.

Food for thought....
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    Week 1 of LEAN phase completed and I lost 2.1 1bs on the scale!! WHAT???? Had a ZERO loss for the PUSH month. Interesting and very happy. Plus I started running outside yesterday - did 5.5 km and felt great after. I'm going to replace the cardio with the running and train for a race in September. Must schedule the one day off a week though.