Are you single by choice??

Options
1235»

Replies

• ellliemaeee
    ellliemaeee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I think that I tell myself that I'm NOT single by choice...but I tend to shut out anyone who's ever actually interested in me.
  • BLady44
    BLady44 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    iI'm with Melissa too.. I am soo ready for a nice relatiosnhip but it has to be the right one.. otherwise I happy enough to stay single ;) But am thinking positive that 2013 will be an awesome year all around!
  • mnj777
    mnj777 Posts: 17
    Options
    Definitely by choice.
  • BenChase
    BenChase Posts: 169
    Options
    50/50 i guess... i never really go out and date multiple guys. lol... because i don't treat men as a shopping objects. i like to make friends and see where it goes. :)

this is my problem as well (only with women,not guys :tongue: ) i have only been on ONE "Date" in my entire life, by this i mean just talking a little bit and then go on a date before really knowing someone, i have become friends, and more times than not, boyfriend/girlfriend before going on "dates" together. it is a lot more challenging to find someone this way but you already have a good idea if you like them or not :wink:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Single by choice...two years now divorced, haven't dated in the past year just so I could get my bearings straight. Ready to jump back into the dating world.
  • Roshambo73
    Roshambo73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not single by choice...I guess I should get out more. All I do is work, go walking, and shopping. Due to my position at work and the the scarce dating pool there a work romance is not going to happen.I do not get asked very often but again I really don't have a lot of hobbies or time. Online dating freaks me out and I'm surprised I joined this group. I guess I need ideas of what the heck to do...HELP
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of being single. I've been meeting some great guys since losing weight and had some fun dates, but nothing has clicked yet. But I'm hopeful this year things will turn around.
  • ISABELCOADY55
    ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    definitely tired of being single!! I've never had a proper boyfriend.
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I was single by choice up until a few months ago. I've since decided I want someone special in my life to share those precious moments. Well, I keep looking and have yet to find her. I know she's hiding out there somewhere. She's not on a dating site, she's not at church, she's not hanging out in a bar. Is she at Wal Mart? OMG, that question brings to mind those emails that keep going around! lol.

Is it really true that if you stop looking that special person will enter your life?
  • Pradav87
    Options
    hmm....Not sure, I've been on a few dates and never feel a connection. My friends have set me up LOL since it never works I stopped all together. However, I am tired of being single. I need to get out more....but, secretly hoping to meet a gym rat so he understands and supports me in my healthy lifestyle/weightloss.
  • Abhishek1984
    Options
    No, not by choice , a woman hurt me good, now i have trust issues.. :) but i also want to be loved..
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    not by choice, no one wants to love me
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm single by choice, but the choice was the result of been hurt very badly, I'm happy been single,however I would welcome a relationship into my life
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm divorced by choice and working on accepting being unattached for the next forty years
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    After my divorce, I dated quite a bit. I was always single, but not really by choice. Just never went out with anyone that I really clicked with extremely well. Was getting a little depresed, until I just said screw it and stopped dating. Now, focusing on raising my kids and my fitness and not giving a second thought to any kind of relationship, I am the happiest I have been in a long time. So at this point, I would say I am single by choice.